Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crescent night.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Crescent night. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:12 am

Ahrach sighed. Looks like he would have to get out the big stuff. He took his hand away from Raven's, letting his weapons nfall down on the ground. Quickly, he morphed into an eagle. The feathers on his forearms shot out, and a beak rapidly appeared from his nose and mouth. His eyes tightened, and his legs shortened. He gave a couple of powerful flaps, and let out a shrieking cry, piercing the night sky. It echoed in the mountains. He transformed back to a human, then took Raven's hand again. He sneered.
"Looks like Sither's coming after you," he said.
My battle cry, that I once used before, when I needed Sither's help, before he went... Mad. But... Why isn't he answering?
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:50 am

The soldiers glanced at each other, but Raven bit her lip.
"Sither's dead..." She murmured just loud enough for Ahrach to hear her.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 8:17 pm

Alteris waited for this Sither to come but nothing happened. Alteris looked at the humans and said " you better start running."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:29 pm

Ahrach opened his eyes in fear, listening to Raven. He turned his head to her. "What do you mean, he's dead?!" Ahrach whispering. He then glared at the soldiers. "Well, you'll excuse my language, dear Raven," Ahrach said, frowning, "But we're in some really deep sh*t at the moment."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:55 pm

"Shadow and Vrael saw it when he died..." Raven murmured. Her grip on Ahrach's hand tightened as her heartbeat quickened with fear. The soldiers were still closing in on them slowly, as if approaching wild animals.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Damn, he thought. He closed his eyes in concentration, but he didn't find anything to do now. The risks that Ahrach took were in vain. I could try to morph into something deadly... No, that's impossible. A kuijin is only used to one transformation. Only kuijins who excel at transforming can even dare to transform like that. If I tried, and if I failed, it would just be a waste of time that would get Raven killed.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:42 pm

The soldiers lunged for Raven first, knowing that at least one of the Kuijin seemed to be soft on her, and also the fact that she was injured. One siezed her broken arm, causing the demoness to yell and lash out at them.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:10 pm

"Raven!" Ahrach managed to yell, before one man coiled his arm around Ahrach's neck, making him choke. He quickly morphed into an eagle, biting the man's arm with a muscled jaw, and a sharp beak. The man yelled out, but he was soon replaced by another. As he saw that the second man was grabbing him by the body, Ahrach then leaped back into his human shape. As he did so, he slithered out of the man's grasp, and then he quickly turned around one man, and put his dagger at the man's throat.
"Is Raven that important to you?!" Ahrach yelled out.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:13 pm

The man was scrabbling at Ahrach's arm, trying to free himself, but his gloved hands could do nothing. Most of the soldiers aimed their guns at Ahrach, waiting for the firing signal. Raven was crying quietly to herself, having been pinned to the ground, her broken arm trapped beneath her. The soldier keeping Raven pinned put a knife to the demoness' throat.
"How much does she mean to you?"
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:25 am

Alteris dodged a man that was trying to grab him. Alteris noticed the soldiers had practically forgot about him. He wondered if they had seen the other kuijin and the girl before, and thought they were dangerous. Alteris stood looking at a soldier that was walking towards him, but didn't notice another behind him that put a gun to his head.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:34 am

Ahrach grabbed the man's gun, and locked him closer to his own body. He stuck his dagger further into the skin of the man, but not yet killing him. He pointed the gun to the man who was threatening Raven. He frowned. I can't do anything now. We need to get caught, or else we're dead. But we're dead, anyways. Sh*t.
Just at the moment he thought that this was the end for Raven, a piercing shriek killed the atmosphere. Ahrach turned his head up.
I recognize that cry.
Erelx!
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:12 pm

Raven tried to turn her head to look upwards, to follow Ahrach's gaze, but the soldier holding her leaned harder on her back, causing her to yell out again.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:55 pm

Ahrach's olden eyes glimmered as he recognized the small silhouette, lost in the night sky. The figure screeched again, then came diving towards them. In the darkness, no one could see, but Ahrach knew that this was his sister. The cry was caracteristic of her.
A gigantic crow swooped down among the men, making the man who gripped Ahrach let go. He used this to backflip, and to land further away, where a humanoid shape landed. The female quickly got up, and aimed a double-barrelled rifle at the men. She tilted her head, so that Ahrach would get next to her. She was as elegant as Ahrach when she moved, and had finesse in her sways. Her svelt body was covered by tight jeans, and a no-sleeved dark green shirt. She was taller and thinner than Ahrach, but looked as muscular. She also had long, streaming black hair, and eyes that were pitch black. On her forearms were black feathers, that swayed without any force, due to the recent transformation. Before she could say anything, Ahrach asked something.
"How did you know I was in danger?"
Erelx looked at him with playful eyes. "The intonation in your cry was very recognizable, Ahrach," she muttered.
Ahrach began to say something, but Erelx stopped him. She rolled her eyes. "Just shut up and aim, will you, Ahrach?" She interrupted, passing a small pistol to him. He lifted one eyebrow.
"Cut the small crap, Erelx, give me that shotgun you have hidden in your right sock," Ahrach complained. Erelx lifted one eyebrow.
"I don't see why you need it," Erelx answered.
"Shut up and give it to me," Ahrach muttered, glaring at her. Erelx leaned over to her right leg, and pulled out a similar gun to the one Ahrach suggested. He gripped it tightly, and aimed at the men. Erelx took her spear from her back, taking both of her weapons in one hand each. She thudded the poll straight into the ground, making a large thudding noise.
"Okay," she yelled out, "First person who moves after us, gets lead in the head, understand?!" She took a step back, thought her work being done. Ahrach put a hand on her shoulder, stopping her.
"There is one more person in tere you need to get," ahrach said, looking at her. He paused, then continued, "Raven." He glared at Alteris. "And the sleepy idiot with the fake claws."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:18 pm

All the soldiers turned their guns on the two Kuijin that suddenly seemed more hostile than they had thought. They pulled Raven to her feet, keeping her unbroken arm twisted up behind her back and putting a knife to her throat.
"You will all come quietly," The leader ordered, his eyes gleaming slightly at the thought of brining in extra trial subjects.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:37 am

Erelx turned to the man, and pointed the heavy gun she had in her hand at his head.
"Sorry," she said, "But I'm not the silent type."
Erelx then turned to Ahrach.
"Ahrach, this is the first time you wish to save other, along with you! What's on your mind?!" she asked.
Ahrach rolled his eyes. "Okay, you can drop the lazy idiot, not that I care much about him, anyways," Ahrach then glared at his sister, "But you shall get Raven."
Erelx had a skeptical look on her face, and she lifted her eyebrows.
"Is there something I would like to know about you and her?" she asked.
"She's helping me," Ahrach answred quickly.
"You don't need to get helped to wander around the world, and the slight intonation in your voice suffices for me to say that you are lying to me, again. Spit out the truth," Erelx answered, sternly. Ahrach scowled at Erelx, then approached her. She leaned her head sideways, and Ahrach whispered something into her ear. After Ahrach had finished, he stood up straight at the side of Erelx, who looked utterly shocked.
"You...?!" She said, not continuing her sentence. Ahrach nodded. Erelx lifted her hand in the air, and slapped AHrach on his left cheek. His head turned brutally sideways, and he put a hand to it. He was used to this action, but it hadn't been done for a long time to him.
"You freaking idiot," Erelx growled, scowling at the male, "Kuijins don't mate with humans!"
"Raven's not human," Ahrach answered, glaring back at her. Erelx spinned out a knife from under her shirt, and pinned it under Ahrach's neck. Even though she also had her spear in the same hand, it seemed that she was as dexterous with two weapons in the same hand.
"You don't get that tone with me, young brother," Erelx continued, scornfully. She turned to the humans. "We'll talk about this later, head-to-head," she continued. She looked at the humans.
"Leave us the girl," she yelled out. She looked at Alteris. "You can take the other man."
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:46 pm

"Oh come on" Alteris said, and then glared at the female kuijin. " I can't be that bad can I? I mean we have only just met you don't know me.". Alteris felt the gun at the back of his head push in harder. Alteris said " You don't have to dig it into my head.".
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:53 pm

"Exactly," Erelx retorted, "I'm not the sort of person to save the people I think won't be of any use to me, and if I don't save my brother's girlfriend here," he added, scowling at Ahrach, who frowned at her, "He'll use the gun he has in his hand to shoot me in the head."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:06 pm

The soldier seemed to be debating in his mind, trying to think.
"Ok, we exchange the demoness for the Kuijin." He said, throwing Raven towards Ahrach and Erelx. The demoness landed heavily in the grass, but scrambled back to her feet, standing next to Ahrach.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:50 pm

Erelx nodded, but continued pointing at the men. Ahrach gripped Raven, hugging her tight against his body, as he backpaced a few times, along with Erelx, who was split in between scowling at the men, or doing the same to Raven. She felt her hand slide up her spear, and she gripped it tightly.
"Take the kuijin away," she said. "Alteris," she continued, "Don't fight, or else they'll kill you instantly. If you don't fight, you may still have a chance."
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:39 am

"Well I think death is better than what they could do to me, so why not dye? And anyway.". Before Alteris could say what he wanted, he felt the gun dig into his head, and the words "shut up and move." muttered into his ear.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:59 am

Raven watched the milita leading Alteris away, shaking slightly. She knew what would be in store for him from the state her family returned in if they had an unfortunate encounter with the Milita. She wrapped her arms around Ahrach, feeling safe in his embrace. Never in her life had she gone through something similar...
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:24 am

Erelx stopped moving backwards, and took one step forward. Ahrach looked at Erelx, putting one arm around Raven, his second hand grabbing his gun.
"What are you doing, dear sister?" Ahrach asked.
"Going to fetch Alteris back, dimwit," Erelx retorted, "We're not supposed to leave one of ours in the hands of a human." Erelw glared at the demoness, then turned away, continuing her pace. She went behind a large stone, and pulled out a very long rifle.
"You even have s sniper on you?" Ahrach asked.
"Why not?" Erelx replied, taking out the secondary parts, and adding them onto the weapon. She screwed the silencer onto the sniper, then looked at the militia.
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:59 pm

Alteris was being shoved away, he wondered if attacking it would be smart decision. Alteris decided that it would be better if he did, than if didn't and started to think abut how he could do it.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:31 pm

Raven bit her lip, wondering why the female Kuijin was so against or mad at her. The demoness wracked her mind, trying to think of anyhting she could have done to anger the formidible young woman that had as many guns as Raven did swords. The demoness came up with a blank, apart from the fact that she loved Ahrach.
Surely she can't be against love?
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:05 pm

Erelx noticed Raven staring at her. She jumped to Ahrach and Raven, and scowled at the female.
"You," she said warningly, "Better not hurt my brother."
"Erelx!" Ahrach retorted, surprised.
"Shut up, Ahrach," Erelx said, looking back at the demoness, "My brother has no right to mate you. Thus meaning you have no right to mate him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crescent night.
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next