Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crescent night.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Crescent night.   Crescent night. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:21 pm

The sunny slow lulling afternoon yawns and stretches through the dozy city, at the ffet of a dark figure. The trees below dance, shiver in the calm breeze, their leaves fluttering like hunders of butterflies, bunched up together in a tight sphere. The birds, perched on still poles and buildings, eyes closed, dream and imagine a silent atmosphere. They snuggle up and puff up their graceful feathers, trying to stay warm in the brisk air. The concrete on the ground lies still, glistening, and reflecting the sunlight, soon hidden by dense, cotton clouds. The shadows dropped by the buildings slither upon the immobile earth, following the sun's fading light as it begins to set, over the eternal sleeping mountains. The dark figure doesn't move. His eyes squint slightly.
After a while, the sun has set. Stars prick out of the night sky, like millions of illuminary ideas pooping out of each one's mind. They stick out like white on black, which is the present case. A cold breeze makes the clothing on the dark figure flap, showing very baggy cloth. The moon rises, in its crescent form, like a blade running through the night, chasing the sun all year round.
Ahrach smiles. It has been a long time since he has ever been a person able to see a sunset like the one that passed a few moments ago, on the top of a mountain, looming over a human city, not worried about anything. Lights appear below, blaring from the windows. Ahrach then coughs slightly. He must not lower his guard. These parts of the mountains can be infested with diseased animals, and if you step on the wrong place, you may see yourself falling to your doom the next second. Ahrach then sighed, and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:37 pm

Something small and black flitted though the air, causing the stars to blink. The flying thing came closer to Ahrach, identifying itself as a raven. The bird was relying heavily on one wing, barely moving the other one. The bird morphed into the violet-haired young woman known as Raven just before touching the ground. Raven smiled as se saw Ahrach, her short hair floating slightly in the gentle breeze. Her arm was still strapped up over her chest, still healing after her encounter with Karthragan.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:41 pm

Ahrach smiled back at Raven, and helped her stand up by taking her hand and lifting her up. His golden gaze met her violet eyes, and he smiled again. "You missed the sunset," he said, laughing slightly, "I gotta tell ya, it was the second most beautiful thing I've ever seen yet."
The trees waved like dancers in the breeze, and Ahrach's black clothing was barely seen in the darkness. His now newly combed hair was drifting slightly, enjoying the wind.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:44 pm

"Sorry about being late," Raven said, gently kissing Ahrach on the cheek. "I forgot to factor in the fact that I'm only flying with one wing right now." She laughed quietly, shaking her head.

-Be back in a couple of minutes, k? -
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:50 pm

-K.-

Ahrach blushed slightly as Raven kissed him on the cheek, but with the darkness, it didn't show. He smiled at her, then kissed her back. "Eh, I didn't wait that long," he said, trying to reassure her, "Anyways, you're here now. Thanks for coming," he then said, "We'll have a moment to ourselves, with nothing disturbing us as of now."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:57 pm

Raven smiled at Ahrach, glad he was there and no one else.
"Nope, no one's going to come." She murmured back.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:50 am

Ahrach smiled at Raven, then hugged her close. He looked up at the stars in the black sky, glittering happily high up above. They twinkled gleefully. Ahrach closed his eyes, and let out a long sigh of relief. Yep, no one's gonna come...
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:25 am

Raven snuggled against Ahrach, her arm around his waist, being careful of the broken one. She rested her head on his chest, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:55 am

Ahrach tilted his head against hers, watching out for her broken arm. He hugged her tight, closing his eyes. He smiled, liking the serene atmosphere. He kissed Raven on her forehead, as his golden eyes glimmered silently in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:56 am

Raven sighed silently, closing her eyes. She felt at peace, something she hadn't feltfor so long. She wiped away a lone tear as her mind turned to things she was trying to forget.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:58 am

Ahrach glanced sideways, then gazed back at Raven. He thought a bit. "Hey, Raven," he began, "I've noticed that we don't really... Well, know much of each other. If I may ask, can I learn a few things about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:09 pm

Raven looked up at Ahrach, her head slightly tilted to one side.
"Sure..." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:40 am

Can I join?
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:57 am

--Hm, er... I dunno, really. It was, at the base, a face-to-face topic, but I didn't precise that in the title... Ah well, it should be fun. C'mon in. Anyways; I don't know what to answer. <.<;;--
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:43 pm

Alteris was about a two day flight away from his destination. He had been flying the entire day, so a landed under a large tree for a bit of rest. He pulled a bag off his back and started to eat.

I take I can join but, if that was a no delete my post.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:14 pm

Ahrach glanced around, having heard a small noise. The noise must have been noticeable, since Ahrach's hearing had been diminuished since his birth with his soul animal. He looked around, noticing a dark figure, under a tall tree. He unwrapped his arms from Raven's body, and advanced towards the figure. He crouched near his scythe, taking it in one hand.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:16 pm

Raven drew a short sword, the hand of her broken arm gripping the shoulder of her cloak for extra stability as she followed Ahrach slowly, warily. She knew that with an arm broken in three places, she wasn't going to come off well in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:23 pm

Ahrach glared at the figure, but it wasn't noticeable with the darkness, except for the slight change of luminosity in his eyes as they shut slowly, then reopened. He gripped onto his scythe with strength, whilst he took his dagger from the under of his shirt with the other hand. He pointed it at the dark shadow. "I wish to enquire of your identity," Ahrach demanded, suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:21 am

Alteris looked up slowly, he said, "what kind of question is that? We just met". After saying that he started to shove up the three blocks on his left gauntlet.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:03 am

"I demand the identity of whom I want, when I want. Now answer my question, before I class you as hostile," Ahrach ordered, an angered face appearing on his head. He unsheathed his dagger slightly, only letting a small glimpse of metal shine in the moonlight. He kept his scythe behind him, kept close, and ready to use.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:18 pm

Raven shifted uneasily on her feet, her sword at the ready. The hand of her broken arm grasped the shoulder of her cloak tightly as she prepared herself for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:53 pm

"You have the best way of getting someones name don't you. "Well my name is Alteris and yours? Oh and a nice knife you have there." As he said that he shoved the small swords like weapons fully out of his gauntlet.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:00 pm

Raven didn't say anything to the person in front of her. She wielded her hand and a half sword in one hand, wishing she still had use of her other hand. She watched the person carefully, on standby to attack.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:49 am

"Alteris?" Ahrach asked, frowning slightly. I can't seem to find any physical feature that would betray his species, because of this darkness. "The name's Ahrach," he answered, finally. He tilted his blade slightly, making it glint in the moonlight, as he stood up from his previous defensive position. "Seems that you have better knives than I have, Alteris," Ahrach said, pulling up his shirt slightly so that he could sheathe his dagger, but then taking his scythe up to the right side of his body, then planting the spike of the scythe into the ground, making it stick upright. "But it seems that I've got better blades. Now, just because I would like to know, Alteris," Ahrach continued, "What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:10 pm

If I am correct, I am the same species as you but that's hard to tell in this darkness, the only thing I can see is the difference in your eyes from humans, so you could be something differnent. So you have someone with you whats her name? Alteris sat back into the tree and took a bite of his food.

Last edited by Naveion on Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crescent night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. Empty

Back to top Go down

Crescent night.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next