Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crescent night.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Crescent night. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:11 pm

Raven was holding a small mirror-like pendant that she never took off, murmuring something quietly. Within a few moments, a whinny pierced the air, and a fiery red pegasus appeared over the trees. On its back was a seemingly small, silver-haired man.
The man drew an arrow from the quiver slung across his back, nocking it onto the bow string and using two fingers to draw the string back. A second later, he loosed the arrow, and watched it fly straight through a man's neck with a sort of grim satisfaction as he loosed yet another arrow just as the pegasus banked to allow the shot.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:34 am

Erelx looked up at the pegasus, hearing the cry. She couldn't believe her eyes for a while, as she saw the equine. Horses with wings? She had only seen that in books. And only few kuijin were like that. She looked at the man fire arrows with great dexterity and precision, and she knew that the riding entity wasn't hostile. She shouldered her weapon, looking through the zoom, and shot once. A man fell, a piercing shot of blood going through his neck. She got up again, and tried approaching the group once more. She put her back against another tree, and peered over the side.
Ahrach looked at the flying warrior with interest. He also wondered what was the pendant that Raven had used to call upon this man. He couldn't recognize whether it was Shaeman or Vrael, but, he doubted that it was Shaeman, because he wouldn't of helped him.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:08 am

Vrael drew several more arrows, firing them in quick succession until, between himself and Erelex, there were only two men left. The remaining two dropped Alteris, and fled, scared of the hidden sniper and the flying archer.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:25 pm

Erelx, satisfied of her job, shouldered her sniper once again, and stood up. She waited until Alteris would show a sign of life. Maybe she had shot him without noticing. Or maybe the silver-haired man did. She turned around, and looked at the man, her weapon on her shoulder. She lifted one eyebrow at him.
"You got some nice precision, there," she began, "Care to inform me on who and what you are, because you are certainly not human?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:30 pm

Vrael and his pegasus landed, and the vampire jumped off its back easily. He watched Erelex for a few moments before he bowed, one hand fisted over his heart.
"I am Vrael Mercian, half brother to Raven." He said formally, "And this is Shaeman, my full brother." He added, gesturing to the fiery coated pegasus that had morphed into another, almost identical, silver-haired man.
"Yo," He said.

- Shh, I'm supposed to be studying, lol -
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:40 pm

--Shh, I'm at school...--

Erelx lifted her eyebrow at both of the man. She leaned on one of her legs, the guns hidden under her clothing clicking slightly against her body. "Well I'm delighted," Erelx muttered, sarcastically. He padded over to Vrael, and pointed a finger at the man. "Well, if you're Raven's brother," Erelx began, "Convince her that she has no right to mate my brother!"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:43 pm

Vrael's face darkened, and he looked at his sister.
"Raven..."
"Look, you fell for that manticore!" Raven retorted before he could speak.
"Raven, listen to my words, I ended my time for such things with Alba long ago, I now only seek to protect her from the prophecy!"
"Yeah, right..."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:50 pm

Erelx enjoyed the slight querell between the sister and brother, and she smirked ever so slightly. She lifted one eyebrow. She turned around, and then looked at her brother, who scowled back at her. He almost lifted his gun to aim at her head, but he knew that if he did, he would lose anyways.

--Sorry, have to go...--
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:55 pm

"Raven, I beg you to listen to me. You remember the state of your heart after Marcus?" Vrael said. Raven looked at the ground. "We must abide by the laws set down by the Senate for our own protection."
"Protection?!" Raven snapped, her gaze turning to her brother.
"Bad move Vrea..." Shaeman muttered.
"The Senate wish to stop us rising against them because they know we are stronger than them!"
"Peace, Raven..."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:38 pm

Erelx took the moment to have a small talk with her own sibling. She grabbed him by the arm, and she pulled him away from Raven's grasp. Behind a tree, she turned to the male kuijin, with angered eyes. He gave back the look.
"You know you can't do this," Erelx began.
"Try me," Ahrach muttered back.
"You should listen to your eldest, Ahrach," Erelx retorted.
"One that is against love? Hah!" Ahrach replied.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:41 pm

Raven was either about to burst into tears or about to go demonic as she shouted at her brother in the crude demon language. Vrael's face was smooth and expressionless, seemingly taking all the abuse she was presumably throwing at him. She started to cry, and Vrael moved forwards, wrapping his sister in his arms and murmuring quietly to her.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Ahrach felt his heart sink as he saw Raven cry. He tried to approach her, but Erelx caught him by the collar of his shirt, and pulled him towards her.
"You are not going anywhere near her," Erelx warned. Ahrach pulled away, scowling at his sister.
"I don't think a preposterous infant like you would have anything to say against my choices," Ahrach retorted. Erelx was taken aback, and she slapped him greatly. His head jerked to the side, but his hand immediately clicked the gun at his sibling's head.
"Don't play with my temper, Erelx!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:51 pm

Raven was trying to hit Vrael, but the vampire took the blows without and outward signs of pain. Shaeman glanced at them before heading over towards the two Kuijin, intening to try and instate some degree of peace.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:57 pm

Ahrach turned is head quickly to Shaeman.
"And what do you want?!" He yelled. Erelx pulled away from Ahrach's grip.
"Maybe you should listen to the man here before making his ears ache," Erelx retorted. Ahrach grunted, and he lowered his weapon.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:58 pm

Shaeman blinked once at the yelling, but shook his head.
"What our siblings want is against the laws of both our races..." He started, glancing back at his emotionless-looking brother who was still holding Raven, trying to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:02 pm

"Not against ours," Ahrach retorted. Erelx hushed him up.
"Ahrach, it may not be a law, but I wish not to ave a brother on who the kuijin society frowns upon," Erelx commented. Ahrach scowled at Erelx.
"I don't care what the d*mn society says!" He exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:05 pm

Shaeman nodded once.
"It is against the laws laid down for us to have a 'mate'. We are a despised and powerful species that the Synari Senate decided to limit." He said, "However, a few of our number have broken that law, and before we make a decision on our part, we wish to know the views of the Kuijins."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:12 pm

"For kuijins, it's perfectly fine," Ahrach egan.
"For kuijins, there's no such thing as mating with another species," Erelx retorted.
"It doesn't say that!" Ahrach hissed.
"Neither does it say what you said!" Erelx snapped. Ahrach turned to Shaeman.
"What the kuijin laws say, is that a kuijin may have any other species as a mate, kuijin included, but it is frowned upon, as the children the two mates make would be known as hybrids," Ahrach muttered through a almost closed mouth.
"Then why did you choose her as a mate, since you are so against hyrbids?!" Erelx retorted.
"She can morph into an animal similar to my soul animal, Erelx!" Ahrach shouted.
"Still doesn't mean anything," Erelx muttered.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:15 pm

Shaeman raised his eyebrows. He had thought that the laws for the part demons were complicated, but at least they didn't have to put up with pressure from other demonic families. Their clan was the last one in existence.
"So what do we do then?" Shaeman asked. "We are unlikely to be able to contain Raven without sedating her for the rest of her life or wiping her memory."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:20 pm

"Sedating her will have to do," Erelx answered, with a sly smile on her face.
"Erelx!" Ahrach answered.
"Do you think wiping her memory would be better?!" Erelx retorted.
"No, because none of these two options shall be done," Ahrach replied calmly.
"You won't mate with her," Erelx commented.
"Not like if you can stop me," Ahrach retorted.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:23 pm

Shaeman turned in the direction of his brother, saying something in demonic. Even though the vampire was several dozens of metres away, he still heard, and took a syringe from a small pouch he always carried with him. He injected it into Raven's arm before the demoness realised, and suppored her as she slumped against him a few moments later.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:26 pm

Ahrach jerked his head upwards to Rave as he noticed what the two had done. He went up to Shaeman, and grabbed the collar of the man's shirt, pulling him towards himself.
"What did you just do?" Ahrach demanded. Erelx put a hand on his shoulder.
"Calm down, Ahrach," she said quietly, "It's probably just a sedative or something like that."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:27 pm

Shaeman pushed Ahrach's hand away.
"It's only a sedative before she turned demonic and killed Vrael." He stopped and thought. "Wait, before she injures Vrael, seeing as he can't really die..."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:31 pm

Ahrach let go of the man, and lowered his hand, as well as his gun, which had been slightly inclined up to Shaeman's body as Ahrach had grabbed him, but it was nearly impossible to notice. He turned back to Erelx.
"See?" She said, smiling at him.
"Don't try the deceiving smile," Ahrach retorted, "You aren't going to stop me."
"Oh," Erelx replied, "But I shall."
"I would like to see you try," Ahrach replied.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:33 pm

Shaeman turned back to look at his siblings.
"Is their no way to bend your rules?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crescent night.
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next