Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crescent night.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Crescent night. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:14 pm

--Erm, his eagle-like features are hidden in dense black clothing, and his only non-human thing is his golden pupils. I wonder how Alteris managed to associate that with the fact that they were the same species.--

"What do you mean, 'the same species?" Ahrach asked, "You mean, you know of the Kuijin?" Ahrach thought a bit. It's true that the Kuijin have hidden away from the humans a long time. Was Alteris just very smart, or was he just incomprehensive of the fact that if Ahrach or Raven were human, he would've gotten killed at sight? Ahrach didn't know. He didn't ask. Nor did he answer to Alteris' latest question. "You're a Kuijin also. Care to prove that to me?" he asked, putting one hand onto his hip.

--EDIT: Naveion did an error in his last post, then edited it after I posted. That's why it seems kinda weird, K?--

Last edited by CopynPaste on Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:30 pm

I changed it!
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:32 pm

--Please put " at the beginning of speech, and please, when you make an error like that, just leave it as it was before, or else the thing gets forked up in the... Erm, yeah. You get my point. Anyways, reply to my last post.--
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:55 pm

ooc/ Sorry..... Oh and the " I now I just always forget....

bic/ Alteris looked strait at the moon, wick made his eyes glow like a cats eyes. He looked back at Ahrach and said "is that good for you?". Alteris got up and started to lean against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:01 am

"I meant your transformation," Ahrach said, leaning slightly against his scythe, tilting it ever so slightly. His golden eyes glistened under his brown hair, made pitch black in the complete darkness of the night. "You see, Alteris," Ahrach explained, "I do'nt beleive, without seeing it by my own eyes. All Kuijins can transform, and if you are a Kuijin, I think you would know that. Your cat eyes don't really serve a purpose to me, even though it isn't human at all, but you could just as well be just another species. Now, I've seen so many in the past days, I've learnt to make sure. Now, prove to me," Ahrach continued, glaring at Alteris, "That you are a Kuijin."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:30 am

Raven had sheathed her sword at the same time Ahrach had his dagger. She was the quiet observer of the conversation, her short violet hair floating in the slight breeze. She gently placed a hand on Ahrach's shoulder as she saw him begin to get agitated, trying to calm him down before he did anything he may regret.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:47 pm

Ahrach felt the hand slowly pose itself onto his shoulder, and his frown dissipated. He then stood up straight, letting his hand sheathe his dagger once again. He turned his head slightly to Raven, his golden eyes glimmering. He didn't say anything, but he understood the message she wanted to transmit to him. He looked back at Alteris, and waited for the answer, but being less tense about Alteris as of now.
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:36 pm

Alteris looked back down at Ahrach, " so you wan't me to prove to you that I am a kuijin? I geuss I can do that for you, seeing that I am out numbered in all. But then again, why should I show you?" Alteris said. He looked both of Ahrach and the other figure waiting for a reply from one of them.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:45 pm

Ahrach sighed, closing his eyes, and rolling them under his eyelids. He then opened them again, their golden flicker twinkeling. He suddenly felt calm Like if the will to know the correct identity of the stranger had quit him instantly. Dang it, I also said that I was myself a Kuijin. Ahrach glared at Alteris. No. I don't run any risk. If he was a Kuijin, he wouldn't try to get me caught by the humans. If he wasn't a Kuijin, he would be lying about before, and I know when one lies. Anyways, what would a human do in these parts of the hostile mountains, at this hour? Nothing.
"You're right," Ahrach said, finally, looking up, "I guess I shouldn't bother trying to communicate with you." Ahrach turned around, and pulled Raven gently with him. He sat onto a dark grey stone, and looked up at the dark moon and starlit sky.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:48 pm

Raven still didn't say anything, but followed Ahrach, her feet making next to no noise on the dark green grass beneath them. She sat next to Ahrach, her legs curled outwards, mirroring his gaze to the skies. She remembered that Shadow knew hod to read the stars, once upon a time.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:52 pm

Ahrach thought of something, and hesitated at first. Then he just sighed to himself, saying that if he didn't do these sorts of things, the relationship wouldn't go anywhere. He wrapped an arm around Raven's waist, turning his head, and looking at her with a slight half-smile on his face. His golden eyes glimmered under his hair that fell upon them, appearing as streaks of darkness on his eyes.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:58 pm

Raven rested her head gently on Ahrach's shoulder, relaxing slightly. She knew that she would never relax with an unproved threat closeby, but that was just a part of her traning that she couldn't forget. The demoness sighed, her violet hair falling over half her face, leaving only one deep purple eye glistening in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:05 pm

Ahrach turned his gaze back at the glittering sky. He didn't really care now that Alteris was there. In fact, he tried not to think of Alteris. This didn't concern him, in no matter at all. Ahrach blinked once, as he saw three stars twinkle at once, forming a tight triangle. He then smiled, sweeping one lock of hair out of his vision with one swift move of his arm. He kept his sleeve down, not showing his eagle-like features.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Raven sighed silently, closing her eyes. She was trying to think her way around a problem, and a particularly tricky problem. THis was one of the times that she wished she had accepted Shadow's offer to teach her how to read the stars. In fact, it was one of the times she wished that she had actually been closer to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:49 pm

ooc/ I don't know if I can really do much more so, if your waiting for me I am going to pick a good time to post.

bic/ Alteris thought it was odd that they just walked away. He walked a little further off from the two and sat down on the ground with intention of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:45 am

--When it comes to things like this, sometimes it's good to integrate a new character, for example, or, at least, having a new important event. Except I know what to do for now.--

Ahrach snuggled closer to Raven, to put his arm in a more comfortable way. His other hand slithered up, and caught Raven's fingers, entwining his with hers. He smiled, turning his gaze to Raven once again. He looked up, and flicked a lock of hair out of his sight, eyes glimmering golden lights.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:53 pm

Raven nestled closer to Ahrach, her fingers delicatly stroking his hand. She smiled gently at him, flicking a lock of hair from her eyes with a small toss of her head.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:28 am

Ahrach smiled back at Raven, squeezing the hug on her waist, gently stroking it. His golden eyes glimmered with white yellow lights, spreading in the air. His slow and steady breathing slowly appeared as it escaped his mouth, coiling up in the air like a snake that shriveled up.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:19 am

Raven leant against Ahrach gently, snuggling closer. She sighed lightly, her breath turning into pale coils of steam in the night's air.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:49 pm

Ahrach closed his eyes, and tilted his head against Raven's. His thumb calmly rubbed Raven's open palm. He liked the serene atmosphere present at the current time, even though he had nearly fought against another supposedly Kuijin, just for the sake of the meeting he had with Raven.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:43 pm

Raven reached up slightly, kissing his neck gently, tenderly. She closed her eyes, listening to the sounds of the night, the whispering trees, the singing crickets, gentle murmuring of the wind on the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:55 pm

Ahrach kissed Raven back, closing his eyes, enjoying the moment. He listened to his fellow volatiles flap about in the wind, singing, even though it was a dark night. They turned in never ending loops in the black atmosphere near Ahrach and Raven, just to dart away as soon as Ahrach opened one golden eye.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:01 pm

Raven sighed lightly again, but then she leapt to her feet as, somewhere close by, a gunshot echoed. The demones' eyes widened.
"Ahrach! Go!" She hissed fiercly, drawing her sword.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:05 pm

Ahrach's eyes opened wide, and immediately jumped onto his feet, and grabbed his weapon. A gunshot. From where? He looked around, his golden eyes tracing lines of yellow in the night. "What's happening?" he asked, desperate to find something at the moment, but he could find nothing. His grip tightened along his scythe, his long fingers coiling around the stick, as he picked his dagger, and unsheathed it, taking his scythe in one hand, and the dagger in another.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:08 pm

From the trees surrounding them, people emerged in a surrounding formation, each and every one of them pointing a gun at the pair. Raven narrowed her eyes, wishing she had two arms to fight with again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crescent night.
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next