Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night of the new moon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Night of the new moon Empty
PostSubject: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:02 pm

Shaeman and Vrael ran into the relative safety of a nearby forest, Vrael half carrying Shadow.
"Why now? Of all the weeks Fate had to choose from, she chose the week that we're running from Kar." Shaeman grumbled.
"Do not critisise Lady Fate Shaeman." Vrael said, laying his sister on the ground. "As I recall, your period of vunerability came also at a trying time last decade."
"Yes, I had to hide from Riddle for a week." Shaeman muttered.

Both Vrael and Shadow were envelopped in the same dark magic as the first star appeared. It faded to show Shadow in her human form, but Vrael seemed so different. His hair, instead of being silver, was now a reddish brown colour. His skin was pale, but not deathly pale as before. He flicked his fringe out of golden brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Location : Sitting on a leather couch in the apartment in my mind... =)
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:12 pm

((OMG, sorry, but he sounds SO sexy!!! lol))

Alba emmerged from the trees, a panicked look in her eyes. She saw Shadow, recognising her human form, but she struggled to recall ever having seen the red haired boy beside her. She cried:
"Shadow! Are you alright? Who's th...?"
Then her eyes widenned and her mind clicked. OMG...
"Vrael?!"
A bewildered half smile spread across her face and she advanced tentativelly towards the demon she thought she knew so well, yet who kept surprising her.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:35 pm

--Lawl, I just need to say this, but using chatspeak in posts? Unless your character is actually thinking about it, (which I have to admit I do sometimes) and thus, well, there. I'll look at this topic regularly to see how this goes.
>:3--
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:58 pm

Shaeman burst out laughing as Alba turned up. Vrael had his face in one hand, turning away from Alba.
"Yes, it is me, although this is my more human form."
Shadow pulled herself up with the help of a tree, still gasping for breath. "It is the night of the new moon. Every month, on this night, we turn human for two days and two nights." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:50 pm

Alba put a hand on Vrael's shoulder, smiling at him.
"Why hide your face when the Vrael I love is still there," she said, gazing into his once silver eyes.
She stood up and addressed the other two demons.
"So, where to now?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:56 pm

"We're in trouble." Shaeman said. "It's the week before the 333rd moon, which means that Karthragan is trying to track down Shadow. She's injured, and human now, and we've lost a good fighter," He glanced Vrael, who was trying not to look at Alba, his face still sad.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:06 pm

"We need to get out of here," said Alba, "There's no where to hide in this forest... as far as I'm concerned."
She smiled sympathetically at Vrael, not being able to imagine what he was going through right then. She wished she could help, but had no idea how to.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:10 pm

Shadow lay on the ground quietly, the wounds she had accumulated over the past few weeks starting to catch up with her. Vrael clenched his fists, furious with himself for not being able to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:13 pm

Alba sat on the cold ground, wondering what to do? She hoped Jenn would make something happen, coz she had absolutelly no insparation. ((lol))
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:24 pm

--Dynamepic entry.--

Bart jumped from branch to branch, each time making his stabilization calculation, to see if he was at the good angel, and at what strength he needed to push himself to make himself still the right angle through the air. He noticed a small group of people.
That he recognized.
He dropped down onto the ground, landing with a slight 'thud'. His tail flicked two times.
He had recognized Alba, and Shadow and Vrael's figures.
'Hey Shad- ooooaaaahhh!'
Bart looked at Shadow. She was different now. Same thing for Vrael. 'Wheh?'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:26 pm

Shadow scowled, pushing herself into a sitting position and flicking her black hair out of her icy eyes.
"Yes, we're both different. This is hat we would have looked like had be been human."
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:31 pm

"Oh h-a-i," said Alba, flashing Bart one of her wildest grins.
She noticed the MonkeyMan (lol) 's expression and said:
"Yeah, I had the same reaction, kinda..."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:32 pm

'Hey there, Alba,' Bart answered, raising one eyebrow slightly at her grin.
'Ah,' Bart said, understanding. 'But... Are you going to stay long like this?' Bart asked, putting a hand on the back of his head to scratch it. He kept his second hand in the other pocket, his hand coiled up with the all teller necklace. He felt recomforted to have it with him.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:34 pm

"Two days and two nights." Shadow muttered darkly. She hated this period of the month. Although Holly had often teased her about getting human time of the month (which demons don't), they had their own version which was a lot more of a pain in the *rse.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:39 pm

((hahaha, lol jenn))

Alba wiped the smile off her face, realising this was not the right moment for cheerful conversation. Kar was after Shadow and they had to do something about it.
"Well, look on the bright side, "she said, trying to lighten the mood, "You'll always have Bart and me to protect you."
She sighed, imagening the hoplessness of a Manticore and Kraffer (is that how you spell it?) against the strongest demon in the univers.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:43 pm

-Kraferr. I just think of very exotic names for my stuff :3--

Bart nodded to that, and looked up at the moon. I almost forgot about that, he thought. A small blow of wind made his clothes whip at the air. His tail flicked two times. He wondered what would happen. If they lost this prophecy, everyone is going to die. If they won it, Bart didn't know what would happen. Bart thought that this really was a pessimist world.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:07 pm

((lol))

Alba sat in silence, not knowing what to say. This was indeed a dark moment.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:11 pm

Bart broke the silence, noticing that silence was pessimistic.
'How many more days until your part of the prophecy, Shadow?'
He thought about the sentence that just came out of his mouth. It was indeed pessimistic. Maybe he shouldn't have asked that. He cursed his mind.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:18 pm

Alba looked up at Shadow, waiting for her to speak her answer. Her thoughts were spinning, but she couldn't stop the music inside her head from playing; After all, it was a part of her, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:20 pm

"My part is in three days." Shadow replied. She closed her eyes. In three days, I die, she thought to herself. Although she was mentally prepared for it, she didn't know if she could walk up to Karthragan and fight him, knowing that she wouldn't survive.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:22 pm

'Hm,' Bart answered quietly. Jesus Christ, it must be freaking scary to know that you die in three days. Bart looked up at the moon. The figure he could only see was still there. And say that... Jesus Christ, Why? Who would have a will sturdy enough to curse someone so? Who could live with such a bearing on their back?
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:25 pm

Alba felt an enormous swell of pity inside her. It was enough to bring tears to her green eyes. Knowing that you were going to die, and not being able to do anything about it... No one should ever have go through that feeling. Ever!
She glanced at Shadow, a tear rolling down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:27 pm

Bart felt useless. Knowing that he could not protect a person he cared about greatly. He sat down, face in his palm. He tried to hide the tears quietly dropping onto his legs. He dug his claws into his skin. He couldn't prevent anything. Useless fool.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:30 pm

Shadow got to her feet, leaning against the tree for support. She glared at the ground. It was hard to think that she had lived her whole life knowing that this day was going to come, but the actual thought of it being so close was almost unthinkable.
Shaeman coughed pointedly.
"Ok, not that I mean that we should be partying or anything, but can we stop with the doom and gloom?"
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:32 pm

Bart wiped his face against his shirt. 'Yeah,' he answered, not bothering to move, 'Good idea.'
Bart stood up, his eyes still a bit watery. He blinked several times to take out the water left. It tasted salty. His eyes glistened slightly as he blinked. Bart turned around, and approached the group, hands in pockets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon Empty

Back to top Go down

Night of the new moon
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next