Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crescent night.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Crescent night. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:13 pm

Ahrach scowled, and gripped fiercely on his weapons. He then glared down at Alteris. And this idiot who's still sleeping! He tried to contain the rage against Alteris, and didn't show it in front of the strangers. He looked at them, one by one. He recognized none. And he thought the problems were gone, more or less. He stepped in front of Raven, protecting her, knowing that she was wounded in a vulnerable area of the body. He frowned.
"Who are these people?" he whispered to Raven.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:15 pm

"The milita, the non-human hunters," Raven whispered, a tinge of fear colouring her voice as the turned so that her back was against Ahrach's, her sword at the ready as a chorus of clicks announced that the gun-wielding soldiers were ready to fire.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:26 pm

Ahrach gulped. They know that Raven is a demon. Dangit. But do they know I'm a Kuijin? If they don't, that means I'm preferable not to be shot at. But, if they do, I'll get killed. Ahrach widened his eyes as another thought came into his mind. He then frowned. No, I won't do that! That's just idiotic! Then he thought about Raven. But it's the only way I can find to prevent her from dying at the current moment. Ahrach took a deep breath.
"ALTERIS!" he yelled, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:24 pm

Raven adjusted her grip on the hilt of her sword, but the circle was closing in on them. One soldier of the circle yelled out to the couple.
"Lower your weapons and surrender or we will shoot!"
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:43 am

Alteris got up when he heard that yell, " what do you want?" he asked. He got onto his feet and saw the men around him and said, " Oh man what have I gotten myself into, Why me?". He instantly pulled out his weapon, but then he heard the man who told them to drop there weapons and said, " what do you want me to do?!".
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:33 am

"Just get your posterior here!" Ahrach yelled, glancing at the man who called out. I don't think they'll shoot. I need to check. Ahrach then looked at the man who told the other to drop their weapons.
"What do you want to do with us anyways?!" Ahrach yelled out, not letting his grip off his weapon.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:33 pm

"You will hand over your weapons and come with us quietly for the purpose of experimentation!" The soldier shouted back before trying a different tactic. A dirtier tactic. "You will do as we say or your lady friend gets shot!"
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:21 pm

"Friends, am friends with her? And who are you going to experiment on? Oh and why do you want me to drop my weapon? Because mine are hard to drop. " Alteris asked.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:50 am

Ahrach rolled his eyes in anger. He glared at Alteris. "Isn't it kind of obvious, Alteris?!" Ahrach yelled, looking at the militia, "They're going to experiment on us. They must know we're from a different race." An idea struck Ahrach's mind.
"Hey," he began, looking at the human who spoke out, "I don't think you experiment on dead bodies, do you? I mean, normally, we experiment on the living to see how the body reacts."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:58 pm

The soldier yelled back in response:
"One out of three is just a loss!"
Raven narrowed her eyes.
"You have to run, understand?"
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:05 pm

"So what your saying is that you will kill any of us, so what would stop me from trying to kill you?" Alteris said to the man. He looked at Ahrach, knowing that Ahrach probably know more than he did, he whispered, "should we attack?".
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:06 pm

Ahrach cursed in his mind, frowning. He whispered to Raven. "If we run, we'll get shot anyways. I can't dodge bullets." He then looked at Alteris, and murmured back. "If we attack, we all get shot and killed, or we all get shot and we get taken away before we can do anything. And I do not want Raven to die; she's already wounded enough."
Then, he raised his voice.
"Alteris, don't get offensive. Remember, for now, we're the ones in deep sh*t here, so please, don't get too cocky with armed people." Ahrach tried to think. Okay, I'm going to take some great risks here, and that's something I don't want to do.
"Hey," Ahrach began, standing up slowly, leaning on his scythe, trying to act calm, "You humans must've already met some of us other Kuijins. We know each other since the dawn of time, right?" Ahrach coughed, smiling slightly. "I don't think you would like to p*ss off Sither Moonspike, would ya?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:15 pm

There was a general murmur amongst the soldiers, all of whom looked really confused.
"Who is Sither Moonspike?" The head soldier asked.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:37 pm

"A ferocious killer," Ahrach answered, grinning, "Very vengeful, he is. One of my... Close friends..." Ahrach said. He was trying to act out like if he was serious, and he hoped it worked. He also hoped that at least one of the soldiers knew him, and had already known Sither from quite close, in fact. "If you take us, you'll have to prepare to meet one of our most experienced killers."
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:49 pm

"So Raven is her name." Alteris said to Ahrach. Alteris looked at Raven or at least who he thought was Raven. He turned his head again and said to Ahrach, "what's the chance one of them will know who sither moonspike is? Because I am kujin, and I don't know who he is, and they are human so the chance is almost zero.".
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:17 pm

Ahrach glared at Alteris. His chances of now doing his plan were almost null now, thanks to Alteris. "Will you ever shut up?!" Ahrach said to Alteris. He tried finding an excuse so that his very risked plan could work. "Sither Moonspike has something against the humans. It would be very doubtful that none of you never saw Sither, and also very unwise of you to do anything before knowing him; he has a big grudge against the humans, as all the other Kuijin do. Except he's more of the redeamer type."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:23 pm

"We will deal with the problem when it arises." The soldier snapped, "Now, down your weapons and come quietly before we shoot the one you call 'Raven'." The demoness shifted her position slightly, her grip on the sword changing for more manouverabilitly.
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:01 am

"You know your makeing me want to just charge at you humans, becuase I really don't like you. So why should I just stand here, give me a good reason. Oh and this Sither Moonspike person is probably really freaky, so I would be worried.".
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:50 pm

Ahrach rolled his eyes.
"Because," he took an annoying tone, and he knew how to do this, "If you charge at the idiots, you'll remember that they have guns, and you only have a melee weapon, the hard way."
Ahrach turned his head to one of the soldiers. His plan was still under work.
"You," he said, pointing, "You have a family, right?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:18 pm

The soldier narrowed his eyes.
"I am not at liberty to release that information!" He snapped.
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:24 pm

Alteris new he was acting like a idiot. He stood and looked around waiting for something good to happen.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:54 pm

The circle of soldiers began to close in on the trio. Raven bit her lip, trying to think of a way out, but the circle was so close to tem now, denying any escape attempts. Her mind started to calculate possiblilities, just as she used to before. The demoness realised that there was almost no hope and dropped her sword, reaching behind her to take Ahrach's hand. Never had she felt so hopeless, so weak.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:29 pm

Ahrach jumped slightly as Raven took his hand firmly. He glared at the surrounding circle. "Maybe I should reformulate my sentence," Ahrach said, getting slightly angered, or more so acting as if, "Would you like to die in atrocious suffering, leaving your family without your help as Sither shreds your beloved and children to pieces?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:23 pm

The soldiers were almost upon them, one out of three readying themselves to pounce upon the three. Raven bit her lip, the fingers on her immobilised arm moving slightly as she tried to get the blood circulating. She cursed herself for being unable to protect the Kuijin. After all, wasn't that what a warrior was for? Protecting?
Back to top Go down
Naveion
Tracker
Tracker
Naveion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:19 am

"Wait a couple of minutes, aren't you listening to the man? What if your family, or your mom, grandmother, dad were killed by this Sither Moonspike? What if he forced you to watch? did you think of that?" Alteris yelled to all the soldiers. Alteris stood waiting for a reply or combat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crescent night.   Crescent night. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crescent night.
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next