Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night of the new moon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Location : Sitting on a leather couch in the apartment in my mind... =)
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Night of the new moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:35 pm

"Well," sau=id Alba, " even if it's enevitable, let's at least have some fun or go and do something before you can't anymore."
Alba felt kinda stupid for saying that, but on the other hand, if she knew she was going to die, she would go see someone she had always wanted to meet, or do something extream she'd always dreamt of doing... Anything, but not waiting for death to come. Anything but that.

((And no Jenn, it's not Torchoow's end of the world senario. lol))
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Bart nodded to Alba, his eyes glistening. 'Right,' he answered, 'Let's do something memorable, before we... Die.' Bart's face darkened as he said the last word. What were they going to do, anyways? His only real dream was in the future. What could you do when you know that your death is conspicuously close?
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:44 pm

- Ianto "So the world's going to end in 20 minutes." [pause] Owen "Lets all have sex." Ianto "And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse..." -

Shadow closed her eyes. She was trying to hold back the tears, but she couldn't. The whole situation seemed like a huge weight about to crush her. Vrael nodded in agreement with the others, but cast a wrried glance at Shadow.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:46 pm

-- <.<;; Bart would've had to go away, then. He's only 14. *damnit*--

Bart looked around. What a weird group this made. Vampires, Demons, kraferrs, Manticores. Woah. 4 different races I know of. He smiled slightly at this, looking at the ground desperately without blinking, like if he wanted the ground to approach his face with moving his.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:55 pm

Shadow stood up straight, hiding her emotions carefully. Vrael looked slightly worried at this, as did Shaeman. Normally, it didn't tend to bode well.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:59 pm

'So,' Bart muttered, 'What are we going to do?' he asked, looking up at Shadow. His eyes glistened red lights as he asked, and his silver bracelets glinted. Bart stuck a hand out of his pocket, and let the necklace coiled up like a serpent around his arm glitter.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:04 pm

Shadow sighed.
"I don't know." She said after a few minutes thought.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:07 pm

Bart sat down. 'It's hard,' he began, 'To find something to do when death is ominent.'
Bart glanced at the moon. He looked back at the ground. He squinted, and turned his hand into a fist. So we'll WAIT for death?! Is that it?!?
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:24 pm

"Well, as far as I know, you're not going to die." Shadow pointed out to Bart. "The only ones known to die in the prophecy are myself, Karthragan and Alba."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:27 pm

'If the world has no light,' explained Bart, 'There is no life. Except if it's some kind of riddle again.' he said. He turned to Shadow. 'You must be really brave, Shadow.' he added, his eye gleaming.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Shadow shook her head.
"I'm not brave, just scared. If I was brave, I would be facing Kar now, telling him where he could stick his prophecy." She murmured. "But I'm not, so I'm just waiting for it to come round."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:32 pm

'You are brave, Shadow,' Bart insisted, 'To actually keep on going like this. Your final days have come, and you accept it. You knew all these years that this day had to come. And you lived with it.'
Bart turned to Shadow, his red eyes glinting, 'And that's what I call brave.'
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Location : Sitting on a leather couch in the apartment in my mind... =)
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:13 pm

Alba smiled and thought what every other girl in existance would have said: Awwww... that is so sweet!
But she kept her mouth shut.
"What about talking about past memories," she said, her eyes glinting with fresh tears, "We all remember things that have happened in the past. Happy moments with each other where we never wanted it to end."
She paused for a bit, unsure.
"What about talking about that?"
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:28 pm

'I'm fine with that,' Bart answered, 'It's not like I had a bad past, after all.' He turned, and looked at the sky. 'I remember something that I don't want to lose,' Bart continued, 'The time where, at school, we regularly talked to each other. About random things. We didn't care about any... Prophecies. Not about anything bad. Everything was fine around us.'
Bart turned to Alba.
'Remember that?'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:09 pm

Shadow sighed, closing her eyes. Her past was riddled with things she wanted to forget, trauma she wished had never happened. Then she thought about her friends. About having to always go back and save their butts because they'd done something stupid. She gave a half smile, her eyes gleaming with unshed tears.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:27 pm

Bart looked at Shadow, and noticed her face. He smiled slightly. 'What're you thinking about, Shadow?' he asked, his eyes gleaming red lights. His tail flicked twice, before laying itself onto the ground calmly. He exhaled and inhaled deeply. He wanted no tomorrow. But he knew that it would come, despite his thoughts and efforts.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:38 pm

"I am thinking about my friends, whom I could never leave before. Everytime I tried, I always had to run back to them to get them out of what ever mess they had managed to get themselves into." Shadow said, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:46 pm

Bart smiled at that. That reminds me of a certain someone, he thought, looking at Shadow. Bart remembered when Shadow and him first met, and they just got attacked by a supposedly 'assassin'. Well, she's not dead, that's the good thing. But she's going to...
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:52 pm

"I remember how Holly once annoyed Merlas. That was funny. After standing on Holly's foot, Merlas started using her as a tissue everytime they met." Shadow said,, snorting once in quiet laughter.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:55 pm

Bart chuckled at that. He couldn't really laugh freely. He just didn't feel like it, for once. He looked at the ground, sighing. He scratched the ground with his crude claws. His eyes glistened as his hair flowed with the wind.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:00 am

Shadow took a deep breath, camling her emotions. The number three kept echoing around her mind, almost like a countdown until her death. She sat down again, her back against a tree, hugging her knees to her chest. For once, she looked younger than she appeared, almost like a five-year-old who had just found out the true meaning of death, and was stuck in Shadow's current situation.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:02 am

Bart sat next to Shadow, looking at the moon. He put one arm on his flexed leg, and he looked away. He sighed, and closed his eyes. Normally, at this time of day, he wasn't tired. But it seemed like dreams and nightmares wanted to overwhelm Bart's body. He took a deep breath, and calmed himself down.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:03 am

Shadow sighed, looking up at the moon.
"Everything had its time, and everything dies..." She said quietly. It was a phrase that had helped her get over the first hurdle of accepting the prophecy. Now she hoped it would help her accept her fate.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:03 am

'Of course,' Bart said, 'Death is a part of life. You need to go through it at least once,'
Bart thought a bit.
'You have to go through it once. But that'll be the last time you do.' He continued, looking up at the gleaming moon, sending light all over the forest, and the few light beams that passed the trees fell helplessly to the ground. Bart's eyes glistened in the darkness, under his hair.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:40 am

Shadow nodded silently. She knew that you had to die, but she prefered not to die in what was the demonic equivalent of the early teenage years.
"Well, I"m sure that Karthragan I planning to kill me so I DON'T come back." She said, trying to lighten the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Night of the new moon
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next