Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night of the new moon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Night of the new moon - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:39 pm

Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. I'm not taking the risk. or maybe I'm too paranoid. Unless the name is already known somewhere else. The prophecy, maybe? But if it was listed as a riddle, it would count as a secret, thus being a wrong question. Actually, anything could be a wrong question, if you think about it for a long enough time.
Bart cursed aloud at the limits of the necklace. How did the Kraferrs survive with such a thing?
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:43 pm

Wolf hugged her knees to her chest, her tail lying between her stomach and legs. The wolf was curled around her, seemingly protective over the girl.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:46 pm

I wonder...
Bart looked at the wolf, trying to find something out. Maybe the wolf has better memory? But it can't speak. How can I check? Hmm. First, I have to assume that it can understand me.
Bart looked at the wolf. "Do you understand what I'm saying? Lift a paw for a yes, do nothing for no." Bart didn't like this way to continue, but it seemed as the only solution to communicate.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:49 pm

The wolf looked at Bart, and lifted a paw, ears pricked. Wolf watched her protective companion, the end of her tail flicking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:52 pm

Good. That's already that.
"Can you remember anything different than Wolf? Do the same for yes, do nothing for no." Bart continued. He hoped he would find the answer he was waiting for, though it seemed to be impossible when you were asking an animal. Especially an animal that humans thought like a non-consciousness.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:55 pm

The wolf whimpered, laying its head down on the ground, looking up at Bart through sad eyes, meaning that it remembered nothing more. Wolf placed a hand on her canine companion's back, trying to reassure it.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:58 pm

Dangit.
Bart let out a huge sigh. He lowered his head, letting his hair fall down in front of his face. His tail flciked at the ground nervously. Bart's silver bracelets glinted in the sunlight. "That basically means we can't get any farther than that as of now."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:30 pm

Wolf rested her forehead on her knees, hugging them closer. The wolf curled itself around the girl again, whimpering quietly, licking her hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Dangit. C'mon, think of something. Except nothing came into Bart's mind. He stood there for long moments. But still, nothing did. His tail flicked at the ground two times before coiling itself around Bart's arm.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:45 pm

Wolf kept trying to think of more memories, when she started to remember the fight. She gasped, looking up, eyes wide. She could almost feel the wounds happening her her, the poison pumping through her system.
"I remember..." She murmured. "My name, is Shadow..."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:47 pm

Bart opened his eyes. "That's what we were supposing before..." he said, but he seemed to get interested now. "Do you remember anything else that might be good for our hears to bear?" he asked, questiongly (?).

--Sorry, have to go eat. See you guys tomorrow.--
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:35 pm

"I can remember everything..." Shadow murmured, looking down at her hands. "But I can't believe that I'm still here..."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:35 am

"It seems that you are, Shadow," Bart answered calmly, "If you can remember this, the prophecy said, If the One is present, then one shall live. I'm supposing that I am the One. It said that one of you, Karthragan, or, well, you, would live, but it didn't say how."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:10 pm

Shadow looked at Bart, trying to piece together the exact words of the prophecy from her shattered memory. She nodded slowly, starting to inspect her tail.
"Well, I guess that life's full of surprises..." She murmured, wondering how on earth she was going to live with a TAIL of all things, and how Bart could stand it.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Bart sighed, looking downwards. Seems that they were stuck, again. His tail lifted itself, but Bart slammed it down with one open palm onto the humid ground. The tail flinched as it struck the ground. Bart's silver bracelets glinted as it hit a sunbeam. Bart then looked up, wondering what they could do now, that would actually help them in their current situation.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:27 pm

Shadow's tail, as she was inspecting it closely, whacked her in the face. She growled, her fist tightning around it.
"How do you live with a limb so... annoying?!"
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:30 pm

Bart laughed a bit, then smiled at Shadow.
"I have been able to control it for some time. Takes a few days, though."
Bart thought a bit. "I count my tail as a living part of my body. I don't want to take it off, even if it is slightly annoying at times. It's like if it has a mind of it's own, for some reason. It flicks at the air without me wanting to."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:33 pm

Shadow glared at the plumy tail being half strangled in her hand and let it go with a sigh. It whacked her in the face again before seemingly happily wrapping itself around her leg again. Shadow watched it carefully out of the corner of her eye, execting it to attack again.
"Ok... So basically I have to train it?"
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:34 pm

"In some sort, yeah," Bart answered, scratching the back of his head, leaving his tail, which immediately straightened upwards, "But it's like an animal. Once it gets to know you, basically, it follows your orders."
Bart's tail flicked at the ground several times, before coiling up his right arm, hiding the silver bracelet.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:37 pm

"My own tail has to 'get to know me'..." Shadow repeated slowly. "Ok, fair enough... I wasn't exactly expecting it to sit on command, which it couldn't anyway, but never mind." The tail flicked again, and Shadow glared at it.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:42 pm

Bart laughes slightly, his tail uncoiling from his arm. it slithered in Shadow's direction. bart looked at it, but didn't intervene. His simlver bracelet glinted in the sunlgiht as the tail took itself off. Bart's eyes glistened in the shadows of his hair.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:44 pm

Shadow turned her head to look at Bart when he laughed, but her gaze snapped back to her tail as it twitched.
"I will never get used to this thing..." She muttered darkly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:46 pm

"Oh," he said, looking at Shadow through red eyes, "You will, trust me. It already saved my life multiple times. Can't get off it now, can I?" he added, with a slight laugh. He looked down, the smiled turning slowly into a blank line. "Already saved my life," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:48 pm

Shadow hugged her knees to her chest, looking at Bart.
"Care to tell me?" She asked, her head tilted to one side.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:51 pm

"Bah, it was in training," he began, his face darkening, "In Kraferric training. The shamans always train the Kraferr Ones. Anyways, it was the night of training, and the shaman, was, well, beating me up quite easily, as I couldn't handle the kraferric tactics well yet. And, maybe you remember, the Kraferr Outlaws don't like the Ones, and they try to kill them, so that they can't get the necklace (which is already done, for that matter). The Outlaws attacked us in the back, and my tail seemed to be telling me that there was something behind me. It seemed really like it. I just know that it was like that. But then again, I still have a half-sane mind..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Night of the new moon
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next