Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night of the new moon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Night of the new moon - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 9 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:53 pm

Shadow nodded,
"It makes a strange sort of sense." She said, "As you said, it seems to have a mind of its own." She glared at her own tail as she said this.

- I'm going to be slowing down on the replies, gotta get this essay done... -
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 9 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:55 pm

--Hm, fine with that. I still need to revise for Mr. West's test tomrrow <.<--

"Mhmm," Bart replied, looking down at his tail, which was curling up in front of him like a snake which played dead. his eyes glistened. D*mned Outlaws... Eh, they can't stop me now. Actually, no one can now.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 9 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:01 pm

- Have fun with that... -

Shadow's tail raised up like a cobra about to strike, and poked one shoulder, moving out of sight when she moved round to look. The second time, however, she caught the offending limb and glared long and hard at it.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 9 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:04 pm

Bart watched Shadow's tail dance around, and he smiled slightly, but only slightly. His eyes glistened as his hair was blown by the sudden small breeze of brisk wind. He wondered what in destiny had made him what he was up until now, but then he remembered he didn't beleive in destiny in the first place. C'mon, focus on the present, Bart.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 9 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:10 pm

Shadow leant back on her hands, noticing only for the first time that the demons were gone. She sighed, blinking back tears as she remembered Shaeman's venemous rejection. Shaking herself out of those thoughts, she gazed up at the sky, tilting her head back. She was free from the prophecy now, she could live her life...
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 9 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:14 pm

--I'm going to let Alba post, or else she'll be like, waddahellishappenin?--
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 9 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:15 pm

- ok, she's got pottery today, so I dunno when she'll be back, or even if she'll be on... -
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Location : Sitting on a leather couch in the apartment in my mind... =)
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 9 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:11 pm

(( hi evenry one, thanx for waiting! lol. yeah, had to read the whole f-ing topic again! o well))

Alba sat on the cold ground, watching the demons and Bart. The wind blew through her shredded clothes and she shivered, wishing for warmth. She stood up, hoping her ripped clothing whould stay on her body.
As she soon found out, after a few quick and thankfully well aimed movements, she managed to stop her clothes leaving her in the nude infront of an audience which included several young children and a few of her best friends...
She made her way back to the house, decided on getting some less revealing clothing on.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 9 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:13 pm

Shadow watched Alba get up and leave, not wanting to follow her. Her heart ached because of her family's full on rejection of her appartenance to the family. She hugged her knees to her chest, resting her chin on them. Her tail flicked lazily, but Shadow paid no attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 9 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:47 am

Bart leaned back onto the air slightly, flexing one leg and outstretching the other. He laid his arm onto the flexed leg, letting his tail coil up gently the flexed leg. Bart had his head lowered. Despite his concentration and his will to find something to do, nothing came into his kraferric mind.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 9 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Shadow sighed, leaning her head back again, closing her eyes. She was so tired, but she didn't want to sleep, not until she was sure of her new form. She couldn't be sure if she could defend herself as of yet, and therefore she would not rest.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 9 EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:00 pm

right, you know the drill... i can't be bothered to read it all through, so please tell me what's going on!!!
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 9 EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:00 pm

- Ok, Shadow's figured out that she is in fact Shadow, and her family have rejected her. Bart and Shadow were basically discussing tails, and the annoyance of. -
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 9 EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:00 pm

riiiiiiiiiiight... kk

Alba looked into the girl's face, desperatelly trying to find part of the Shadow she used to know hidden in the unfamiliar eyes of Wolf.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 9 EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:07 pm

Shadow looked up at Alba, her head tilted slightly to one side.
"Can you stop looking at me like that... I know that I just died, but still..."
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 9 EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:20 pm

"Sorry," Alba whispered, looking away, "I just... don't gettit..."
She sighed, slowly standing up and making her way back to the house. Her eyes were glazed over, filling up with tears as her mind drifted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of the new moon   Night of the new moon - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Night of the new moon
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9