Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. Empty
PostSubject: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:35 pm

--So, my last post was this:--

Bart stood up, after seeing the memory in his mind. He opened his mouth to say something to Shadow, but he noticed that she was retreating to darkness. He looked behind. A frail female Kraferr was running towards him cloak, flapping in the wind. She noticed Bart, and asked, ‘Who’re you?’
Bart glared at Domina. ‘Bart.’
Bart had many doubts on Domina’s case. She was the one who had told him that sentence back then, and she helped Sither.
Rivers of blood.
Rivers of blood?!
Wait, she killed the Kraferrs!
Bart grasped Domina’s shirt pulling it towards him. ‘Why did you do that, Domina?!’
The girl was stunned, and she opened her eyes wide. ‘Domin- what? Do what?’
‘Don’t try to act stupid! You killed the rest of the Kraferrs! I know it!’
‘K-‘ Domina struggled out of Bart’s grasp. ‘What the hell do you mean? I’ve never killed anybody! And who is this Domina?!’
‘YOU’RE Domina!’
‘I’m Dominique, damnit!’
‘Eh?’ Bart uttered, ‘Hmph, that aside, why did you kill the Kraferrs?!’
‘I didn’t! I just woke up in the middle of the forest for no apparent reason about ten minutes ago! I can’t remember a thing before that!’
‘You mean-‘ Bart said, back pacing one step, ‘You can’t remember anything?!’
‘Yes! Now tell me what the hell happened!’
‘Go into the Ku ‘Rutiek room, Domina-Ique.’

--Your turn to continue, Roth.--
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:36 pm

Shadow stayed in the shadows of the alley, watching the scene before her.
"Calm down Bart," She said sternly, stepping out. Her hood was pulled low over her face, hiding her features. The emotions were rising, and it was starting to give her a headache.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:39 pm

Bart looked back at Shadow. 'Calm down?'
Bart was about to say something else, but he bit his lip. He sighed. 'Fine. But, what about the other Kraferrs?'
Dominique entered into the room, noticing that the door was completely bashed. She entered the darkness of the room, and shot out again. 'Wh-What happened?'
Bart turned his head to Dominique. 'You killed them, Dominique. Don't play stupid.'
Dominique didn't answer.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:41 pm

Shadow looked at the girl.
"Dominique, what is the last thing you remember?" She asked, no emotion seeing into her voice. She had an inkling of what may have happened, but wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:44 pm

'I-I...' Dominique stuttered. Bart turned away, leaning onto the wall, ahnds in pockets, gripping tightly onto the necklace. 'I can't remember anything! The only thing is...'
Dominique coughed, 'The only thing I remember is I closed my eyes for sleep! I didn't do anything! I swear!'
Bart rolled his eyes. Hmph, it serves no purpose. All the Kraferrs are dead. If one major clan dies, all the others die, too.
Bart banged his fist against the wall. What a waste of damn time!
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:46 pm

Shadow cast a disapproving glance at Bart before continuing.
"And when was this?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:51 pm

'I can't remember! It's like if something went into my mind just after that!' Dominique cried out.
Bart sighed, squeezing his fist tightly. He cracked his fingers. Bart looked at the sky. Blabbering ain't fun, Domina. He thought. You better say the truth before it's too late. I mean, what you're saying is like if you got hosted by a demon or something.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:54 pm

Shadow nodded once, thinking. She wondered what could have happened, because there was no evidence in the emotions of the girl to say that she was lying.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:57 pm

Bart stood up.
'Even if what Domina-'
Dominique interrupted, 'Dominique.'
Bart glared at her, but continued, 'Dominque is saying is true, what now? All the Kraferrs are dead, and this necklace serves-'
Bart tightened onto the necklace, glinting, 'Now no purpose.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:00 pm

"Not all the Kraferrs are dead." Shadow pointed out. "You're here. Welcome to feeling like the last of your species." She added as a half joke.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:07 pm

'Very funny, Shadow, very funny,' Bart said, eyes mid-closed.
'I'm only a half Kraferr, you know, since I'm a Kraferr One. I'm also a one sixth of human, and two sixths of demon, because, or, should I say, thanks to you.'
Dominiques eyes widened as Bart mentioned the Kraferr One.
'You're a Kraferr One?' Dominique blurted out.
'Yeah. Are you one too?'
'My name's Dominique Kraferr. Yes, I'm a Kraferr One.'
'I'm Bart Kraferr, and I still don't trust you.'
Dominque glared at Bart. 'We're the last Kraferrs on the earth, and it doesn't do anything to you?!'
'You mean you're INSINUATING that I should try to repopulate the Kraferrs with you? Are you kidding me?!?'

--Lololol young couple fighting--
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:09 pm

Shadow rolled her eyes.
"Ok, enough of this please?" She said. "Bart, I know I'm the reason you're part demon, and I already feel bad enough about cursing you with that. Secondly, I don't think she was insinuating anything."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:14 pm

'No, I didn't mean the demon part as a bad thing,' Bart answered, 'and I understood what she said as that.'
Dominique crossed her arms, and lifted one eyebrow. 'You insinuate what you think of.'
Bart stared wide-eyed at Dominique, 'Now what are you insinuating?!'
'Nothing. Sue me.'
'Good.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:16 pm

Shadow decided to keep her mouth shut now and only intervene if things started to get physical. She retreated to the shadows of the alley, watching the pair carefully.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:20 pm

'NOW what?' Bart asked, eyes mid-closed.
Dominique turned around. 'You got the necklace, right?'
'Yes, your point?'
'You could ask it that.'
Bart glared at Dominique, and uncoiled the necklace. "Now what" wasn't a question that involved secrecy, nor something that he shouldn't ask, right?
He let the necklace fall in front of his face, still attached to his wrist.
'Now what?'
The necklace gleamed a little, then, an voice that seemed to echo indefinitely spoke.
'The Kraferr destiny lies within your hands.'
Bart glared at the necklace.
'Oh, sure, great help.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:21 pm

"Try asking it how on earth you're supposed to do that." Shadow suggested, but then wondered whether it would be considered a wrong question. She didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:26 pm

'Eh, I'm not sure if that's a good question. Imagine what it is saying is a riddle. I would be screwed.' Bart said, thinking about Sither. He asked the wrong question, and he wasn't here to say what it is. Bart coiled the necklace onto his arm. I'm not going to put it on, or else I'll see the death dates. And I don't want to see that.
Dominique glared at Bart. She turned her head around. She thought about the Kraferrs, but as she didn't want to show emotion, she brushed the thoughts away.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:28 pm

Shadow tried to think of what the necklace could have meant. Then something struck her.
"The necklace said that the destiny was in your hand. The necklace is in your hand."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:30 pm

--Haha, you got it! Alright! ;D--

Bart opened his eyes, then looked back at the necklace.
'You mean,' Bart said, 'As long as I have this necklace, the Kraferrs shall not die?'
Dominique approached Bart, 'Well, if we understand correctly, it must be that.'
Bart thought. Christ, my life is complicated.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:33 pm

"I guess the years of sitting in a library trying to decipher prophecies rubbed off." Shadow said with a half smile. "Either way, the Kraffers are not doomed." Yet.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:36 pm

Bart smiled slightly, but then he looked back at Shadow. 'Right,' he said. 'You've helped me alot on this, Shadow. Even if I failed at the quest in the end, I need to pay you back.'
Dominique answered, 'You didn't fail at the quest, Bart. The Kraferrs are still alive.'
'Until we die of old age.'
'Or...'
'Or what?'
Dominique shut her mouth. It wasn't time to talk about that. He looked at Shadow again. 'You mentioned a prophecy. May I be of service on this?'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:40 pm

Shadow's face darkened with the prophecy.
"There isn't much to help with." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:44 pm

'Vrael told me the prophecy, Shadow,' Bart answered, 'I know there is something I can help with. There must be, no?'
Dominique sighed at those words. 'Bart...'
'What?'
'Sometimes, it's better to stay out of other people's business.'
'So you're saying that I shouldn't use my way of saying "thank you" while Shadow actually almost killed herself in helping me? Hm?'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:46 pm

"If you think you can help, then come. I'll warn you not that it is not easy." Shadow replied. She thought about the things that were likely to happen during the fulfillment of the prophecy.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:49 pm

'I know that, Shadow,' Bart said, 'I'm getting used to hard things.'
Dominique glanced backwards, sensing something. But there was nothing. She hoped that there was no human around. Just to stay sure, she transformed back into a human, uttering a short cough as the fur went back into her skin, as her tail slowly disappeared, as her claws became elegant nails. Bart noticed this action, and did the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.   The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Truth of Death-- CONTINUED.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next