Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:46 am

'Hm?' Ahrach uttered, after noticing that the other female wasn't there.
He glanced left to right, and grabbed his weapon tightly. He kept his guard. This is going to be messy...
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:23 am

Shadow watched Ahrach closely through the veil of violet hair that ha fallen over one eye, leaning against a tree. Merlas was next to her, still munching on the grass. She knew Arias would be back, and she wanted to be gone before she got back, but she knew that Ahrach probably had yet more questions.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:32 am

Hm, nothing. Better keep an eye out still.
Ahrach glanced from left to right. Nothing. A wave of relaxation fell over him, but then, when he caught a glimpse of Shadow, he thought about the questions. 'If you are from a royal family, as I heard,' he began, 'Where are your relatives at this moment?'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:48 am

Shadow snorted.
"I don't talk about my parents, and my siblings are scattered around." She replied. "The 'Royal Family' as you put it isn't all it seems to be."

She thought about how happily she'd hand over the prophecy to someone else, but then she wondered if she could inflict such a curse onto that person.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:53 am

Ahrach uttered a short sigh. He looked at his arm. 'Thanks, anyways, Shadow,' he said, 'For healing my wound. I'll have to pay you back someday...'
Ahrach looked around. he thought he was observed. Nothing. Would there be something there? Maybe the other female? No, I'm just imagining things...
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:58 am

"You're welcome." Shadow said, bowing her head slightly to him. She didn't react as a silver-haired man stepped out of the shadows of the forest. He couldn't have been older than twenty five, but his eyes, like Shadow's, showed that he was a lot older that he looked.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:01 am

Hm? ANOTHER person? Heck this is getting annoying? Who ARE these people to gather up in this unknown forest? I mean, I've never seen as big of a coincidence as this...
Ahrach took his weapon, sighed, and asked, 'So, now, who are YOU?'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:21 am

Vrael looked at Ahrach with calm silver eyes.
"I am Vrael Mercian." He said quietly.
"This is one of my brothers." Shadow explained shortly.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:27 am

'But,' Ahrach continued, 'There's omething I don't get: How can you to be brother and sister, if you don't have the same last name? I mean, Vrael Mercian, okay, but then, wouldn't it have to be Shadow Mercian too? Instead of Shadow Roth? Or is this some kind of demonic thing?'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:57 am

"We are semi siblings." Vrael explained. "We share one same father."
"Yeah, 'one same father' who hates our guts." Shadow muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:00 pm

Hm. Multiple wives? Possibility.
Ahrach heard what Shadow said. Even though he was an eagle kuijin, he still had a great hearing sense.
Who 'hates their guts'? Does Shadow mean that HE was the one that had to kill her? Wait, no, a father wouldn't kill his daughter.
Would he?
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:52 pm

Vrael was glaring slightly at Shadow, but she tapped her scar. Vrael rolled his eyes.
"That is not an excuse for your hatred of him." He murmured back.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:06 pm

Ahrach sighed. There was nothing to do. Nothing happening. It seemed like the two were about to have an argument, but then again, that's just his opinion. He flicked a coin. Heads, heads, tails, heads, tails, heads, heads, heads, tails.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:09 pm

The two half demons didn't fight, but turned back to Ahrach. Shadow was fidgeting with the hem of her cloak. She was glad that Vrael was here now, it meant that whoever Arias decided to bring next wouldn't be too daunting.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:22 pm

'Now, what do we do?'
Kaera and Val Keshra were stuck in a dense forest. Val keshra's eyes gleamed, as he opened them. He was at first blinded by the sunlight, but then he quickly got used to the new light.
'I cannot tell you anything, young one,' Val Keshra answered, 'Remember, you are still in training.'
'Hmph,' Kaera muttered. She turned away. She put a hand on the ground, to see if there was anything to see where the heck they were. She felt something. She used her telekinetic powers to improve her sense of feeling. Footsteps. They were close to someone. Or multiple people. She turned around again, and pointed at one direction. 'There,' she said, then beginning to go in the same direction. Val Keshra closed his eyes again, and walked slowly behind Kaera.
Kaera looked behind a tree. She saw a horse with wings. 'Hey, wait...' she said, putting a finger up to her lips, 'Isn't that...'
She opened her eyes wide, and saw a purple-haired girl just next to the horse. She jumped out of her hiding place, yelling, 'Hey! Shadow! Merlas!'
Val Keshra opened his eyes again, and noticed the same thing, but didn't feel as excited as Kaera. He kept calm, and slowly marched to Shadow.
'Hail thee,' he said, calmly. He looked at Ahrach, who was slightly p*ssed.

The HELL? MORE people? Christ, this is freaking annoying me. It was good with just one person, but eh, now, what- Seven people including me.
Ahrach sighed, and kept flipping his coin.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:27 pm

Shadow and Merlas looked up at Kaera and Val Keshra. Merlas snorted in welcome, stretching her neck to lip at Kaera's hair. Shadow waved slightly, and Vrael nodded.
"Hello again," Shadow said.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:32 pm

Kaera nodded, and then asked, 'What're you doing here with Merlas, Shadow?' Kaera looked at the other man just next to Shadow, and murmured to her, 'And who's he?'
Val Keshra looked at Ahrach, and chose not to disturb him. He was already annoyed enough. Val Keshra gazed at Merlas.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:04 pm

"I was out flying until Merlas here remembered that it was hunting season." Shadow said to Kaera. "And this is one of my half-brothers, Vrael Mercian." Vrael bowed to Kaera as Merlas dipped her head in a respectful greeting to Val Keshra.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:46 am

Kaera bowed back to Vrael. Val Keshra, by a sign of the hand, gave a greeting to Merlas. Kaera glanced around, noticing Ahrach. She noticed that he was annoyed. She could feel his 'hate' emotions waves gathering up inside him. She decided to let the unknown man undisturbed, and she turned to Shadow, explaining, 'Val Keshra asked me to train before trying to find my father. I find that a good reason, but, there's still one thing I don't get: If he's only a kid, what's the danger?'
Val Keshra didn't answer, but opened his eyes, as they glittered blue and yellow lights in the sunbeams.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:06 am

Shadow shrugged.
"I don't know, perhaps there is more you have yet to know about him." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:21 am

'Shadow,' Kaera answered, 'I've known Val Keshra for 15 whole years. I think I would know what he is planning if ever he was. He isn't planning something, he's... Preparing something.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:33 am

"Then I know not." Shadow said, rubbing her temples. She was starting to get a headache.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:37 am

Val Keshra scanned the surroundings using his advanced telkinetic energy. He closed his eyes. He could use all his senses using his telekinesis. All he could sense, though, were trees, and a few beings in their natural habitat. He could feel ants nearby packing up food and grains in their colony. He could feel everything. But no threats.
Good.
Val Keshra stood up, and stretch his back and legs. He stayed in an uncomfortable position for a few minutes, stretching his back and legs.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:43 am

Shadow's hand strayed to Merlas' neck, winding her fingers into the pegasus' mane. She couldn't leave the forest until the hunting season had finished, or she risked Merlas being shot in mistake for some strange bird.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:47 am

Val Keshra stood up, fully stretched. 'Kaera,' he said. Kaera frowned, and then retorted, 'But we're in the middle of a greeting!'
Val Keshra 'sighed', if you could call it that (Not seeing the mouth of One makes it hard to know if One is sighing...). He then answered, 'You'll have to do it sooner or later, young one.'
Kaera groaned, and then replied, 'OK, but first let me stretch.'
Kaera stretched her back and legs, and her arms, in the same order. She relaxed her muscles, then stretched them again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next