Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:16 am

"Sither," Shadow said, "Sither Moonspike." Yes, she remembered both occasions where she had met him, and neither had gone particularly well.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:09 pm

Damn, just what I needed...
Ahrach sighed, and sat down next to a tree stump. He flexed one leg and laid his arm on its knee. He looked at the sky, mostly hidden by the dense trees.
'Why,' he said, to no one, 'WHY must it be that guy? I thought he was dead long ago... Heh, hopes are my fears...'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:42 pm

Shadow raised an eyebrow.
"What's up?" She asked, wondering what Sither had done to annoy/anger Ahrach. As far as she knew, he wasn't the type to do that, but then again, she didn't know the Mantis morph very well.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:05 pm

'Nothing that concerns you, anyways,' Ahrach said, looking at Shadow, 'Please don't take that as an offence. But it's true.'
Ahrach closed his eyes, and leaned his head backwards. Sither. Him. The thief. He stole all our food, and now, because of him, my sister's half-dying... I'll get him, one day. But not soon.
Ahrach opened his eyes again, and looked at the Pegasus. It's elegant movements made his eyes stick to it's body.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:14 pm

"Ok," Shadow said simply. She wiped the thoughts of what Sither had done out of her mind, as she usually did when it was something she was likely to spend a lot of time thinking about but get nowhere with.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:17 pm

Ahrach stared at the nearly covered sky. It was blue. Very blue. Sky blue. No duh.
Ahrach coughed. He took his weapon in his hand, and checked its blades with precision. The blades were jagged and blood of its previous victims had dried on it.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:26 pm

Merlas raised her head from the grass she had been quietly munching, sniffing the air. Her ears went back, and she bared her teeth. Shadow was instantly on alert.
"What is it?" She quietly asked the mare. Merlas stamped her right hoof once, her ears flat against her neck. Shadow nodded knowingly, and drew her sword. The silvery blade glowed slightly with a dark hue.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:34 pm

'Hm?' Ahrach noticed the change of Shadow's postion. He knew that something was happening. A threat. He took his dual blade. Ahrach stood up, his blade at the ready for any particular attack. Ahrach glanced around. He didn't see anything yet, and he had good eyes.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:38 pm

Shadow tilted her nose to the air, sniffing. She then relaxed as a voice called out.
"Peace!" A brown haired woman stepped into sight. She looked at Shadow. "Allyssianne..."
"Don't you EVER call me that," Shadow spat, her eyes narrowed dangerously.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:42 pm

Eh? Who's this person?
Ahrach looked at Shadow, and at her face. It seemed that the two weren't very neutral towards each other, or, at least, Shadow wasn't. Ahrach preferred to stay back, but keep a close eye on the newcomers movements.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:45 pm

"You must get over this aversion..." The woman said.
"Who are you to tell me that? Oh yeah, High Priestess Arias. You may rule Synairn, but not me." Shadow snapped, holding her sword at the ready.
"Allyssianne..."
"Stop calling me that!"
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:31 am

Hm. These two really aren't neutral... And what's Synairn? Another location? Shadow's previous residual location?
Ahrach was troubled by all these questions. He wasn't really the person to ask questions, but more of the one who gets them answered by himself. These two newcomers were mysterious. He had never seen such a vague character before.
'Gah!' Ahrach cried out, 'Enough with this! What the hell is going on?!'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:47 pm

"This is the person who used to be my guardian." Shadow said, her eyes still narrowed as she glared at Arias.
"I came back to fetch you All- Shadow." Arias said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:53 pm

'Fetch?' Ahrach repeated. Did I just hear her say fetch? Like a dog or something?
Ahrach steadied his guard, but kept an eye out for Arias. And the other one was on Shadow. Ahrach took a coin out of his pocket, leaned onto a tree trunk, and started flipping it, getting numerous patterns of 'heads' and 'tails'.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:06 pm

"Fetch? Well, sorry to have wasted your time, oh Gracious High Priestess, but you're barking up the wrong tree. Go find Raven. She'll be happy to go."
Arias didn't move. "Need I find Meran?"
"You banished him..." Shadow said, paling slightly.
"DOesn't mean I can't bring him back."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:45 am

Banished? This person can banish people? From this world? Okay.
If I get heads, I continue, If I get tails, I'll ask a few questions.

Ahrach flipped the coin. It glinted in the few beams of light, and landed on his palm. He flipped it over again using his second hand.

Tails.

Ahrach sighed, and opened his eyes. He looked at Shadow. 'I need more information. On both of you. This whole conversation is ticking me off.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:23 am

Both Shadow and Arias turned to Ahrach.
"Who is this mortal?" Arias asked.
"Drop it Arias." Shadow warned, glaring at her former guardian before addressing Ahrach. "What do you want to know."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:40 am

'Well, let's see,' Ahrach thought, sarcastically, 'Anything I need to know. I just can't stand having a conversation without knowing to whom exactly I am speaking to. I know your names, but nothing else. Too mysterious for me.'
Ahrach waited for the answer patiently.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:14 pm

"I'm Shadow Roth, half demon and heir to the throne of darkness." Shadow said, glaring at ground and trying to bring her mind back under control.
"I am High Priestess Arias, ruler of the dimension of Synairn." Arias said.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:27 pm

'Hm,' Ahrach replied shortly, 'Is there something else I might want to know? For instance, what the heck is Synairn? Or, maybe, why the heck Shadow is here if she's the heir to the "throne of darkness"?'
Ahrach was slightly annoyed, and he took out his coin, and began flipping it, but still listening to the answer that shall be adressed to him.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:32 pm

Shadow rolled her eyes.
"Synairn is another dimension, more precisely where I was born and spent the best part of my childhood under the Senate's care. I'm here to try and protect me from the Senators that said I should have been killed at the age of two weeks because I'm half demon, and my father is the Prince of Darkness."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:42 pm

Oh Christ, Ahrach thought, another dark person.
Another dimension, eh? That means that they should have magic or technology of some sort to transport them here.
Killed at the age of two weeks? Only?
Half demon? What's the OTHER half?
Prince of Darkness, eh? What is this, some sort of death world?

Ahrach sighed, saying, 'Thanks for the little information,' Ahrach looked at Shadow, his golden eyes twinkeling in the sunlight, 'But that makes me have even more questions about you. I guess I'll ask them later. But,' Ahrach turned to the other female, 'What about you?'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:17 pm

Arias raised an eyebrow.
"I preside over the dimension of Synairn. I am Shadow's guardian. You need not know more."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:55 am

'Hmph, fine,' Ahrach retorted. He wanted to know more things, but looks like the newcomers wouldn't cooperate for more questions. He walked to a big tree stump, laid his weapon there, laid himself onto the rough tree, and began flipping a coin, getting a succesive number of 'Heads', but then, finally, getting 'Tails'.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:29 am

Arias turned back to Shadow.
"Come little one, you must return with me to Synairn."
"No way," Shadow snarled.
"Then you leave me no option..." Arias said before vanishing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next