Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. Empty
PostSubject: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:31 am

Ahrach loomed over the dense woodlands, in search for prey. He knew that this forest was close to a city, but he thought that if he flew high enough, he would be mistaken for a real eagle, and not one of an astronomical size. He gazed down upon the ground, his piercing vision always on alert. He noticed something move. He dived like a spear downwards.
Ahrach then heard a loud explosion noise, like a gunshot. It echoed through his ears. He turned around, and the bullet went through his left wing.
Ahrach fell down, screeching. He turned in endless loops. He met a tree, and fell through almost all the branches you could find, slowly transforming back to human appearance. Ahrach fell onto the ground, cursing.
'Sh*t,' he said, lifting his right arm to cover the wound on his left arm. 'I forgot it was hunting season.'
Ahrach took off his hand, and looked at the blood propage on his clothing. His arm was holed, because the bullet went right through his wing. Ahrach took his belt off, and tightened it onto his arm, to try and slow down the bleeding. He looked around, his arm aching. He needed to find his weapon. He began to walk south, because that's where he came from.
After a few minutes, he met a tree, with his weapon laying down onto it. He took his weapon out of the ground, and looked around. His mind was racing. He couldn't get healed by humans, they would notice his bird-like legs.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:30 pm

Merlas gallopped through the trees, running away from a group of hunters. Leaping over a fallen log, her wings tucked tightly to her sides to help her run faster, she quickened her pace, until something moving caught her eye and the smell of blood hit her nose. She stopped, and looked around, sniffing the air. True enough, there was a creature there.
Head to one side to get a good look at the creature, the pegasus made her way closer, ready to flee at any point.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:38 pm

Ahrach lifted his head as he heard a horse coming his way. He noticed that the horsed wasn't really a horse. It had wings. Ahrach opened his eyes in shock. 'A winged ecuine?' he said, approaching one hand to the creature, 'I've never seen anything like this.'
Ahrach crisped as he remembered the gunshot. It hurt him like mad.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:41 pm

Shadow ran lightly after her horse, vaulting lightly over the log. Trust Merlas to run off like that, normally she wouldn't even think of it, but there you go.

Merlas stretched out her head, sniffing the creature in front of her until her ears pricked, and she turned her head to look towards the spot where Shadow appeared a few moments later.
"Merlas!" She said, half angry, half chiding.
The mare seemed to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:46 pm

What now? Ahrach thought, Wait- A human!
Ahrach drew his scythe, and hid his bird-like legs in his baggy pants. He also tried to hide the pain of his recent wound. There's something wrong, though...
Why doesn't the human react to the winged horse? Does that female already know this horse? Is she the owner of the ecuine?
Ahrach shook his head. Too many questions. It made his mind race, and it didn't please his wound, from which a jolt of pain erupted.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:12 pm

Merlas pawed the ground with one huge hoof, tossing her head.
"Yeah?" Shadow asked.
Merlas snorted, looking towards the slightly confused looking creature.
"You're joking..."
Merlas stamped her hoof again.
Shadow sniffed the air, nodded and turned towards the creature. "My horse and I smell blood, and it's not from either of us. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:26 am

Hm, Ahrach thought, I guess the human does know the ecuine... Ahrach lifted his head, and looked into Shadow's eyes. He could see that there was something not human in this strange character.
'I am,' Ahrach began, brushing off a stream of loosened hair with his right hand, discovering his wound, 'Ahrach. Ahrach Lusari, if you want me to be precise.'
Ahrach put his hand back onto his wound, then continued, 'The blood you smell is mine. I was... Shot.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:28 am

Shadow nodded, laying one hand on Merlas' neck to keep the mare calm.
"I sympathise with your pain. I am Shadow Roth." She said. "Would you like me to help you?"
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:36 am

Ahrach sighed, and opened his mouth, but stopped. If he didn't accept, he might die out of loss of blood. This is maybe his last chance.
Ahrach unbuckled and untightened the belt, and tightened it around his waist. He put one hand on his wound, trying to relax, and he took it off, and let Shadow heal it.
Shadow Roth, he thought, Eh, that's not a name from here...
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:58 pm

Shadow took a look at the wound, and then took a small pouch off her belt.
"This is going to hurt," She warned, taking a pair of tweezers from the pouch. She gently extracted the bullet from Ahrach's arm. She then laid a hand lightly over the wound, murmuring a few words. Her hand became surrounded in a light blue aura before it faded, having left a neat scar where the bullet wound had been.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:22 am

'Eh?' Ahrach shouted, jumping away, looking at the scar, 'I've never seen that before...'
Magic, Ahrach thought, we Kuijins have it too, but in another form. Who is this female? What is this horse? Eh...
Ahrach looked at the scar again, then looked at Shadow, and asked, abruptly, 'Who are you?'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:28 am

"The question ou probabl want me to answer is what am I." Shadow said with a half smile. "I'm a half demon, if ou must know."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:32 am

'A half demon,' Ahrach repeated. Is that why she has magic? 'And... What about the ecuine? Why does it have wings?'
Ahrach pinted slightly at the horse, but let down his arm again, noticing that his long sleeves were going up his arm, revealing his slightly feathered body.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:38 am

"Merlas? She's a Pegasus." Shadow replied, reaching up to scratch the mare behind her ears. The mare's eyes half closed and she nickered softly.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:42 am

'Hmm...' Ahrach answered. Well, you learn things everyday.
Ahrach looked around, hoping that there were no hunters. He kept checking on his pants to see if they were baggy enough so that we didn't see his bird-like legs, and if his shirt was long enough so that we don't see his feathered arms.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:45 am

"How come you're here?" Shadow asked Ahrach, her head slightly tilted to one side questionningly.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:47 am

'I was...' Ahrach began. He thought a bit, then just said it, 'I was hunting for prey. I haven't eaten in two days.' Ahrach looked up at Shadow. He took his weapon out of the ground, and put it behind his back. 'But what about you?'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:49 am

"Out flying on Merlas," Shadow said simply. "Or at least we were, until she remembered it was hunting season."
Merlas snorted her agreement.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:53 am

Hunting season...
'That's what I was doing, too, basically. Flying around in-' Ahrach stopped. He wasn't supposed to say that. If this woman found out he was a Kuijin, what would happen? He probably couldn't fight one on two. He then sighed, knowing that the female will ask sooner or later, saying, 'I was flying around and got shot.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:57 am

Shadow raised an eyebrow.
"Flying?" She asked. She looked more sceptical now, her hand resting on the hilt of her sword. Merlas, however, wasn't bothered, she just nibbled at some grass.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:00 am

Ahrach noticed that Shadow became slightly more cautious. Ahrach answered quickly, 'I'm a Kuijin. I can transform into my soul animal, and for me, my soul animal is an eagle.' Ahrach hoped that he didn't say something wrong in that sentence. He would probably get killed if he did.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:02 am

Shadow relaxed, and nodded once.
"I know your race." She said quietly. She also knew that he shouldn't be much of a threat, for now. Neither of them had manifested any will to fight.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:06 am

'How?' Ahrach asked, 'Our race isn't known by many other ones. And I've never learnt in the Kuijin history that the Kuijins met any demons of any sort. So, how?'
Ahrach gripped onto his weapon. He wanted to be cautious, still.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:08 am

"I met one recently," Shadow said, sensing that Ahrach was cautious. "when I was out flying on Merlas."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:12 am

'What was it's name?' Ahrach asked. He remembered a person from his race a long time ago. The last time he saw the person was in France. His name was something like... Zyther. Can't remember. I hope Shadow didn't meet that guy. That person's totally mental...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.   Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad things, good things, all depends on the point of view.
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next