Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captured memories...

Go down 
+2
shadow
Pi-Face
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Captured memories... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:35 pm

Sither listened to the demon princess quietly, then scratched his nose, and said, 'I'm... Seeking something. A sort of answer. To why beings, all of us, are here on the world. Is it just to live, as you say. No, no, I think it's much more complicated than that. Much, much more...'
Sither stood up, putting his hands in his 'What's-left' pockets. He then said, abruptly, 'I'm seeking the answer for why the humans hate us, the Kuijins, so.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:43 pm

Shadow snorted.
"Humans seem to hate anything that isn't human."
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:57 pm

Sither laughed, then he said, 'I bet if aliens would drop right here, the humans would just attack, out of terror.' Sither spat on the ground. A small breeze shook the trees. Then, Sither felt something. He turned his head, only to meet a young girl, about his age, and pitch black hair. She was panting. She fell to the ground, but Sither caught her just in time. Sither was surprised. 'What are you doing here... Kaera?!'
The girl gasped for air, then talked. 'It's.. It's... Val Keshra. He told me something...' Then, the girl fainted, out of tiredness. Sither laid her on the ground, saying that she'll need sleep. Soon after this act, a huge being appeared, behind a rock. A being that seemed huge because of it's shiny gold armor. It was advancing towards Sither. Sither stood up in front of him, then said, 'What happened, Val? Why is she like this?!'
Val Keshra stood silent a moment, then, he said, abruptly, 'She needs to follow her fate.' and then Val Keshra pushed Sither aside, heading slowly for Kaera. Sither dropped one hand on Val Keshra's golden armor. He then said, 'Fate? That's the first time I hear you say that. Fate doesn't exist, Val Keshra. Fate is a superstiotion that closes you in a prison where the only exit is at the end of a long, straight white road.'
Val Keshra turned his head slowly to Sither, then their eyes met. Val Keshra then said, 'Then she'll have to follow that path.' and he pushed Sither away once more, who felt offended, and then said, 'What did you tell her?!'
Val Keshra turned his head to meet Sither's eyes, which were blazing in fury. He then said, calmly, 'We told her her path.' Then advanced to Kaera once again. Kaera woke up and skidded to Sither, slumping on him, and almost making him fall. Kaera uttered, 'He-he-he told me that I h-h-have to.. H-have to...' then, she muttered something that Slither couldn't hear. Sither said, 'What?' and Kaera continued, 'I can't slay my father, Sither! I can't! I won't!' and Kaera fell to her four paws, and started weeping. Sither was puzzled. Slaying her father? he thought, but I thought that her father was already dead.
Sither held his head in his two hands.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:05 pm

Shadow stepped in, kneeling beside the girl.
"Calm down." She soothed. "Don't worry."

The words of the the one called Val caused a flood of memories, painful memories. Blood, seeing her firneds tortured because she refused to follow her fate. It had been because of those same friends that she managed to bring down Karthragan, and thanks to those friends that she was still breathing.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:16 pm

Sither, standing just next to Kaera, was still confused why Val Keshra asked Kaera to murder her father. That's when Kaera started screaming, 'Agh! Get out of my head! Get out!' Sither was instantly alarmed, and dashed towards Val Keshra. He's talking to her by mind, he thought, and since she's weakened, she has no chance.
Sither felt a force that was pushing him from Val Keshra. He then stumbled, and flipped two times before landing on the ground and skidding three meters. He then thought of his family. His village. Wait!, he thought, He's doing the same thing to me! Oh yeah, bas-, you're going to get it now.
Sither lost track of what he had in mind, and dashed towards Val Keshra without transforming. He heaved a fist at Val Keshra, which was automatically repulsed. He then kicked at thim, but it was like Val Keshra has a force field. Sither attacked until he was out of energy. Fool, he heard in his mind, and he just had to look at Val Keshra advance slowly to Kaera. Kaera scrumbled closer to Shadow.
Val Keshra then said, 'Move aside.' to Shadow.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:20 pm

Shadow scowled, and stood up slowly, moving in front of Kaera, shielding both her mind and Kaera's.
"I think not." She growled, her voice layred by her demon side. It gave the words an echo of evil and malice. She whistled quietly to Merlas, and glanced to Kaera, and then to the mare.
"She'll keep you safe."
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Location : Sitting on a leather couch in the apartment in my mind... =)
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:35 pm

Hi, can I butt in? you can say no if you want, i don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:22 am

((Oh, please do! Having more people is always more awesome.))

Val Keshra was not stunned nor astonished at the princess' reaction. He was calm. like if he knew it would happen that way. He then spoke, 'If this infant does not follow her path, Earth will be sertroyed in a few centuries. You primaries would not like that to happen, would you? As much as us, the Terax, would not want it to happen. Our homeworld depends on the human's defense against the Dest. Now, step aside, or we'll have to use great mesures.'
The blue gems on his armor began to shine.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:29 am

Shadow scowled, her eyes narrowing.
"I know prophecies, I know their consequences, but I refuse to stand aside."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:40 am

Val Keshra did not show any change of emotion nor attitude. He just said, 'Then so be it.'
He retreated back a few meters, and crouched. He pulled up his blades, and waited for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:07 am

Shadow crouched in a battle stance, her magic forming around her. She wasn't afraid of a fight, and felt it her duty to protect people.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:34 am

Val Keshra then stood up, saying, 'I wish not to fight.'
A slow cold breeze shook the branches, slowly chanting a dark song. The sky was going dark.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:12 pm

Shadow didn't move, slightly unnerved by the wind. SHe didn't say anything, but stayed on alert.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:18 pm

Val Keshra thought, Not like the other ones.
This demon had the prediction that if she was to let her guard down, Val Keshra would've attacked her. And killed her.
He then got another plan; mind attacking. Val Keshra concentrated, trying to lurk for the deepest of memories in the demon's mind. He found lots- Fear, Hatred, Sorrow.
He concentrated on those memories, trying to fill the enemies' head with them.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:22 pm

Shadow's eyes narrowed, sensing the intrusion. She gasped suddenly, her eyes widening.

There was a knock on the door, even though it was ten o'clock. Arella came out of her meditation, and opened the door, Little Shadow following curiously. The door opened to show a young man, with black hair and four red eyes...
"Run Shadow!" Arella shouted, summoning her magic and backing away. Little Shadow started to run, but then turned to see Arella being thrown back by a bolt of magic, but getting up again.
Little Shadow turned back to the 'rather imposing man' as she thought, and summoned her magic, shooting a bolt at him. He didn't seem to notice as he advanced on the five year old, and summoning a bolt of magic. He fired it at Shadow, how ducked and then he fired another. This time, she stayed frozen with shock, staring at the bolt as it hurtled towards her.
"No!" Arella shouted, jumping in front of it. Shadow didn't know as she flung herself by Arella's side, that it was too late.
"Mother? Mother, wake up... Arella!" Little Shadow begged, but Arella didn't react. She was dead.

Shadow held her head, trying to control her emotions. Her mind was messed up with the intrusion, and her magic started to scnake out around her.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:43 pm

Val Keshra sensed that the enemy was deconcentrated. He took advantage of the opponents' weakness and used his telekinetic force to bring him quickly to the demon, then trying to slice her with his left reverse blade.
He then noticed a dark aura surrounding the demon, making him stop. Rocks were thrown backwards by the force of the pushed telekinetic energy.
An inner force, he thought, well, this won't be easy for us.
He prepared to strike a second time, this time not offended by the dark power.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:02 pm

Shadow managed to retract her magic, breathing heavily for a few moments with her head bowed. Then she looked up, her eyes glowing red. She got to her feet, standing tall. All emotions had been wiped from her mind, all except hate, and that hate was directed towards Val Keshra.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:28 pm

Val Keshra knew that this enemy was going to be hard, but a real redeamer does not flee to any threat. Especially if they have a goal to acheive. Val Keshra then concentrated on all the pressure points of the demon's body, pushing on them as hard as he could with his telekinetic energy. He then used his leftover energy to attack the enemy while it is deconcentrated. If it was.
No time to lose, he thought.
He dashed towards the demon with his two blades ready to react. The blue gems on his armor began to glow an intense light.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:55 pm

Shadow fell to one knee again as she gasped for breath. Something was pushing against her side, making it near impossible for her to draw breath. Seeing her 'owner' in danger, the tall black pegasus stepped in, teeth bared and hooves flailing, before Val Keshra could finish his charge towards the previously unprotected demoness.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:25 pm

Val Keshra noticed that the domestic was attacking him. He quickly turned around, hiw two blades blocking the hooves. The force was supposed to push him away, but he kept in place with his telekinetic energy. If he let go of one blade, the risk of the being attacking him directly are pretty high at the distance. But If he stayed like this, the blades would get damaged.
Better take a risk, Val Keshra thought, than to lose the only blades that fight for and with my honour.
Val Keshra retracted the blades, retreating quickly backwards. He planted a blade in the ground to stop his forced push.

Kaera was still curled up into a ball near the rock. Her cheeks were wet with tears. C'mon, she thought, get up! She stood up slowly. Normally, if Val Keshra was at full power, the opponent would already be no more. He'll get angry soon, though, she thought, I need to help her!
She sheathed her twin blades, and dashed at Val Keshra.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:11 pm

Merlas swung her hooves round, smashing them into the ground. Shadow, having regained her senses again, swung herself up onto the battle-mare's bac, unsheathing her own hand-and-a-half sword, swinging it in deadly circles.
"Come on Merlas, one more Death Dance," She murmured to the horse, referring to the many battles the pair had been in, and protected each other.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:28 pm

Kaera noticed that the woman had regaigned control, and she swiftly jumped next to her. 'I need to help you,' she said, her hands tembling, 'I know Val Keshra's combat tactics.'

Val Keshra lifted his head, only to see that Kaera joined the other two enemies. 'Our goal is only to teach these beings a lesson, Kaera,' Val Keshra said, slowly standing up, 'Not to kill you. You have a path to walk.'

Kaera spat on the ground, positioning herself into a combat stance. She lifted one of her swords right above her head, and the other sword next to her right hip. 'Val Keshra,' she said, 'I know I cannot defeat you, but I want you to know that some paths are forbidden to wander on.'

Val Keshra's bicoloured eyes gleamed intensely. The thick blotches of skin protecting his eyes from the sun frowned. He was angry. 'Preposterous child! Paths like these, you have to walk on them without thinking of restrictions! Lives other than yours lay aside of this path! Us, and many other Terax will be slain if you don't choose where your destiny leads to!'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Shadow growled, and Merlas stopped dancing on her hooves.
"There is always an alternative to destiny." She snarled.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:39 am

Val Keshra glared at Shadow. His eyes gleamed with hatred, but also with an emotion non existant to humans. 'You,' he said, calmly, 'have a prophecy to accomplish. You cannot take that as destiny? There is no way to find a loophole to prophecies. The Terax and us have been researching riddles and prophecies even before you are born.'
He turned to Kaera, who was preparing to attack. 'As for you, young one, I shall not let you traipse on another path than this one!'
Val Keshra used his telekinetic energy to pull Kaera, who was struggling with her mind powers. But Val Keshra's was way stronger. Kaera then quit the idea of trying to block the attack, but she was soon to the ground, unable to move. She yelled to Shadow, 'The blue gem in the middle of his armor! Break it!' but then Val keshra's telekinetic energy was so strong she couldn't open her mouth, or even twitch.
Val Keshra looked at Shadow, ready.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:13 am

Shadow watched Val Keshra and Kaera, her temper threatening to break again. She summoned bolts of magic, throwing them at the blue gem as Karea had told her to.
"There is always a way round!" Shadow spat. "I am proof of that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Captured memories...
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: