Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captured memories...

Go down 
+2
shadow
Pi-Face
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Captured memories... Empty
PostSubject: Captured memories...   Captured memories... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:28 pm

The sun is high above, indicating that it is noon. Quartz shined and reflected the sunlight. Sither was standing there, as if waiting for something to happen.
Something to happen in this boring place. But, not as boring when he thinks about when his village was destroyed, burnt. He closed his eyes, and saw the rest of his smoking village. He then opened his eyes quickly, trying to shake away the thoughts.
The wind blew in the Alpes. It was cold, but Sither was used, since he always went here, standing, and staring aimlessly at the sky for hours.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:37 pm

Shadow, the violet-haired demon, flew through the valley on her pegasus, Merlas. She enjoyed the days when she could fly like this and not worry that she needed to leave sharply to go and save her accident-prone friends.

Spotting something smoking, Shadow asked the pegasus to bank, and turned towards the site, landing closeby. She slid off the horse, landing with a light thud on the ground. That's when she saw the figure, standing there, and decided to keep her distance.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:44 pm

Holly opened her eyes.
The apparation had evidently gone wrong.
Again.
She swore and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:48 pm

((I think there was a misunderstandment. But, I guess we can continue like that. And it's probably my fault anyways...))

Hearing a slight pound on the ground, Sither instinctivly turned his head to spot the newcomer. A human with purple hair stood there, next to a sort of transportation animal. He thought, A human. He cursed, but a slight gust of cold wind blew away the words from his mouth.
He then noticed that this being was not a human, but something he had never seen before. Anyways, he thought, what's not a human, I don't kill.
He then calmed down and glared at the person. He then shouted, to be heard over the sound of the wind, 'Who and what are you? Speak!'

Then, he heard another sound, coming from his side. No apparent person, but surely something there. Dangit, he thought, they're probably going to surround me like this. I shouldn't of let my guards down...
He then went immediately into a prepared-for-combat pose.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:53 pm

"Hi." Holly said, stepping out of her cover. She did a double take at the male's pose.
"Um, the eff?" she asked casually.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:54 pm

Shadow watched the creature, and her eyes narrowed at the order, and then at the combat position. She also adopted a battle stance, ready to fight.
"I am Shadow Roth, princess of Darkness!" She challenged. "Identify yourself!"

Merlas laid her ears back, and tossed her head, stamping one hoof into the ground repeatedly, digging up clumps of earth with each strike. The two-metre tall mare flared her wings, obviously picking up on Shadow's emotions.

((Eek, sorry!))
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:57 pm

((Yeah JENN, use the correct TENSE little 'Im gonna be a writer'...... ahhha ... and the likes of you two ... all posh and good at RP .. hha ....i feel so inferior. Smile ))

Holly rolled an eye.
"Heyy Shaaaad." she called.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:04 am

((Don't worry, we were all like that...))

Hearing the words that the new one said, Sither relaxed himself, and calmed down, for a second time in less than 1 minute. He then turned to the other being with purple hair. And then looked at the second person that just joined.
Sither sighed, sat on the ground, mumbling that he would never get the hang of people appearing when you never want to. He then started to think about fate, then he brushed the idea off, and concluded it was a pure coincedence. He then stood up, and looked at the person that just appeared, and thought, Looks like a human. I hate humans.
He glared at the person, then looked at the purple-haired demon, once again, then, yelled, 'I'm Sither. Got a problem with that, princess?' he said, as to check the reactions of the Princess of Darkness.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:08 am

Shadow raised an eyebrow, and strode towards Sither, Merlas following her. She let go of her emotions, allowing them to channel into her magic. The black energy surrounded her in an aura, and her purple eyes morphed into four red ones with no discernable pupil or iris. She stopped about ten metres away from him, keeping enough distance to be able to defend herself in case of an attack.

((I have to go now, I'll be back tomorrow. I might see you in school Bart!))
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:25 am

The princess of darkness advanced towards Sither, causing him to prepare for an attack. But, the princess' eyes divided into four, still not recomforting Sither. Even the pupils of the eyes went blank. The princess stopped, not too close, but also not too far.
Sither forgot about the other person, and was now concentrated on the sort of demon.
Sither then shouted, 'So, you're a demon, eh? I've only heard from those creatures in legends and stories the elders told,'
He then retreated one meter, then continued, 'This is probably not the time, nor the location to fight. I hope you come in peace, princess.'
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Number of posts : 3930
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:22 pm

((EFF! I hate that I wasn't here))

Natalie apparated to the scene, eye flooding with tears. She looked a bit of a mess. She was holding a letter in her hand.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 6:27 pm

Merlas nickered warningly to Shadow, and the demoness blinked a few times, her eyes morphing back to normal. She shook her head, trying to get rid of a mist that usually took up residence there after that sort of episode. She heard Sither speak.
"Yes, I come in peace." She said. "I am half demon, and half from a race named the Synari, from another dimension."
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 6:59 pm

"Well Nat." Holly said nodding to Natalie. She was leaning against the wall of .... yeah ... and so did not see Natalie's sadness.
"Sup yo?"
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:19 pm

Natalie sobbed.
"I hate my life..." she hiccuped.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:21 pm

"Oh." Holly said, and turned to face her, "You look sad."
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:30 pm

"Tomorrow's got a new boyfriend at Hogwarts...he's Gareth's son..." said Natalie, putting her face in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:11 pm

The princess agreed that she came in peace, enabling Sither to calm, once again. He heard a few noises from his side, and he told himself that if he keeps being nervous like the past few minutes, he wouldn't make any company.
He saw a sobbing girl and another person. He wondered why the girl was living in sorrow at the moment. Love? he thought, Truth? Sad, just like that? This message twisted more than one time in Sither's mind before he actually reacted. He walked towards the pair, and, even thought he didn't know what the person was crying about, he just said, 'Things could be worse, you know.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:13 pm

Shadow strode over to Holly and Natalie as well, her cloak billowing out behind her. She had overheard the conversation, and knew what was going on.
"Nat, just because Gareth turned out to be... well, a person who's parents were not married, does not mean that his own son will be the same. Tomorrow is strong enough to look after herself, and if not, there's always Twilight there."
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:14 pm

"True." Holly sad, glancing at the speaker, "Hi, Holly's th' name."
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:21 pm

"And I'm Natalie," said Natalie in a depressed voice.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:27 pm

((Omg, It's been two pages already, and I still don't know Holly's gender D:>))

The dark princess approached, and spoke. Sither heard, but it came into one ear, and out the other. He saw that the second person looked at him, and mentioned it's name.
'I wasn't talking to you, human.' he retorted, glaring at the person. The sobbing one had also mentioned her identity. Natalie, Sither thought. I reminded him of the name of his mother. He twitched. He then turned his head rapidly as to brush off the memories,looked at the princess, and asked, 'What are you capable to do? You're a princess, and I think you must have talent to be one.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:29 pm

"I inherited it." Shadow spat, fury filling her at the memory. "It nearly killed me, and would have if I didn't have help to fulfill a prophecy."

Shadow had noticed Sither's attitude towards Holly ((who is a girl)), and also Natalie, but decided not to bring it up. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:31 pm

"Hallo Shadow." Holly said, and SHE turned to the newlad, "Why's her Princessness concern you mate?"

((She's a girl :L lol))
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:32 pm

"Holly..." Shadow warned in an undertone. "Don't..."
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:35 pm

"Do you get a bad vibe from him?" Holly asked intelligently, "Ok, just be on alert yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... Empty

Back to top Go down

Captured memories...
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: