Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captured memories...

Go down 
+2
shadow
Pi-Face
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Captured memories... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:36 pm

Sither was puzzled at the angry look on the princess's face. He then thought that he shouldn't have been angry at the female, who is probably her ally, and then concluded it was that. He then saw that he was still nervous. He cursed in his thoughts, saying that he wasn't able to control himself. He ignored the other human.
He then tried to relax, and then glanced at the princess, thus asking, 'It?'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:38 pm

"It's a long story." Shadow said. "I inherited the title from my father, Karthragan, who was Prince of Darkness. He's living in the darkest pit of hell at the moment." Shadow stopped to think. "When I was born, I had to think about the Prophecy. It dictated that I was supposed to die by his hand, or defeat him and take the title."
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:41 pm

"Jeez, tell your life story why dont you." Holly said rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:42 pm

"Holly, hard to get round it now that most of the human world hates me." Shadow said.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:45 pm

"MOST OF." Holly said, "I dont... usually..."
She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:46 pm

Sither listened carefully to the demon's answer. He then thought if the prophecy was done correctly, but wiped that idea, because it would be going to far into private life.
The other human then spoke to the princess, and of course, Sither ignored the human.
Until it came to a phrase that the demon said; "-Now that most of the human world hates me."
He tilted, then he rapidly turned his head to the demon.
'Hate?'
He chuckled, then laughed out loud. He soon went on dying of laughter.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:47 pm

Shadow raised an eyebrow at Sither, her violet eyes cold.
"Have you ever tried to walk amongst people so blind they can't see past your parentage?" She asked icily.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:51 pm

"I dont like him." Holly stated loudly, "Imagine laughing at that."
She narrowed her Eyes at Sither, and folded her arms.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Sither stopped laughing, and wiped the tears off his eyes.
He then stood up, smiling. The demon princess spoke. Sither listened. He sighed, then turned to the princess. He chuckled a bit, but then started being serious, and said, 'No, it's not that, but... Hate? You don't have to act as if it is so dramatic. I know how it feels,' He glared at the female, 'but I have to live with it.'
He added, 'One day, a person will come, with eyesight as pure as an eagle's, and he'll brush those details away.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:57 pm

Shadow gritted her teeth.
"You have no idea..."

She stood tall, not wanting to let Sither feel like she was an easy challenge. Merlas laid her ears back pointedly, having walked over to join them. Then Shadow had a thought.
"Would you like to meet the rest of my family?"
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:00 pm

"Oh dont bring Rae-Rae." Holly muttered, feeling queasy.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:01 pm

"You know, she hates you even more because you call her that." Shadow pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:04 pm

'The rest of your family?'
He glanced at the princess. He then sighed, and turned around to look directly at the princess, trying to show that he was no weakling, also. But just when he looked at the demon, his memories filled his mind.
Family.
Village.
Destroyed...
He sharply turned his head and the glanced at the princess, and said, 'I see no point.' He then turns around. He looks at the sun. Time's very slow today, he muttered.
He then turned around to the princess, calmly. 'My family's dead. I... don't want to bring the memories back.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:06 pm

"Hm, my family isn't exactly welcoming either." Shadow said thoughtfully. She thought about her mother, and then quickly snapped out of those thoughts. That was behid her now, she couldn't think about it again.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:10 pm

Sither walked up to the ledge, standing in front of a vast emptyness. He looked. A cold blow of wind rushed past. Sither whispered his poetry, finding no other thing to do.

50 men lying dead
They've all been shot in the head

They've all been killed before the sunrise
This is their soul's demise

For them, there is no tomorrow
Their families now live in sorrow

The Gods have no mercy now
Everyone has to do their death bow.

Time seemed to stop at the moment he finished the poem. One, blank image, of the valley standing under Sither.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:11 pm

Shadow appeared ext to Sither, looking out over the valley.
"Nice poem." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:14 pm

He heard the princess speak.
'Thanks,' he muttered 'I wrote it a few days ago...'
He then turned to the princess. He asked, 'You mentioned another dimension earlier... So you mean, that you're from a different timeline?'

Last edited by Pencilsketch on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:15 pm

"Not a different timeline, no, just a different place." Shadow said quietly. "But I don't normally talk about it. Too many memories."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:18 pm

Sither nodded as an agreement to what the demon just mentioned. He thought about his family, again. He brushed off the memories, thinking that it's coming more and more right now. He cursed again in his thoughts, saying that he won't be able to control himself in a long time if he doesn't train now. He then thought for a while, then asked, 'May I ask you a mostly indiscreet question
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:19 pm

"That depends entirely on the question." Shadow replied, not looking at Sither.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:21 pm

'Hm.' Sither answered. 'Well then,' he turned to the princess, so that she was looking in his eyes. A cold blow of wind sweeped through Sither's hair. He waited a long moment before asking this particular question. He sighed, turned his head away then turned it back.
'What is your goal? Why do you stay here?'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:23 pm

Shadow sighed, thinking about the question.
"There is nothing but danger for me and the rest of my family in my home dimension. Here, we have a few friends, and just as much danger. Here, we are all together, and we are content with that."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:26 pm

Sither waited a little before asking the other part. He listened carefully to the princess's words, then he decided to complete his question, by asking, 'Yes, but what about your goal?'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 pm

"To live." Shadow said simply. "There is not much else for us to do."

Shadow thought through the times she had spent on Earth, landing not far from the victoran era, through both the world wars, and finally to now. A long time for someone who looked to be nineteen.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:40 pm

'To live?'
Sither seemed astonished. To live, was a goal for anyone. But it is normally with something else, he thought. He brushed his hair out of the way of his eyes. 'To live...' he repeated, about three times. 'To live.' He then smiled. You can't live without someone eternally thinking about you, like your family, he thought. He cursed again in his thoughts, saying that he always thought about things that lead to bad memories.
He turned to the demon, then he heard something coming from behind. It was heavy, judging by the loudness of it's feet stomping on the ground. He then saw a shadow loom upon him.
He then adressed himself to the princess, 'Looks like we have company.'

((K, just for explaining, I thought of a big creep. Golem, perhaps, since it lives in the mountains. But, you choose, Shadeh,( or any person, for that matter)if I can call you that.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Captured memories...
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: