Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captured memories...

Go down 
+2
shadow
Pi-Face
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Captured memories... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:32 am

Val Keshra twitched as the two dark orbs rushed at him. He blocked one of them using the two blades and his telekinetic energy, but the second one hit him on the left side of the thorax. He fell to the ground. He looked up at Shadow, his left side burning from the dark energy. He slowly stood back up, still concentrating on Kaera to not let her get up.
He used his telekinetic energy to propulse himself swiftly forwards, one blade horizontal and the other one vertical. Rocks scrambled away as he passed. He jumped in the air, using telekinetic energy for brining him down at high speed, his two blades pointed to the ground.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:33 am

Shadow growled quietly in her throat, Merlas swiftly dancing out of the way of the blades. The demoness shot more bolts of magic at Val Keshra, her eyes neaaroed in concentration.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:36 am

Val Keshra used his energy to deflect the direction of the multiple bolts, some of them exploding at a few meters from him. He used the left energy to lift up a boulder aside of him, and heave it in the direction of Shadow. He jumped onto the boulder, jumping off it again, one blade piercing the wind like a slicing arrow, the other breaking the wind like a heavy axe. The boulder continued it's destructive path.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:39 am

Merlas neighed, and took to the sky in an attempt to escape the boulder, Shadow hanging on tightly to the mane. Then, at Shadow's request, Merlas dived down towards Val Keshra, She had her sword ready to shatter the gem.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:53 am

As Val Keshra landed, his swords planted deeply into the ground, he noticed that he had missed his target. He looked backwards at the boulder, continuing his way. He stopped it in one strike of his blade, cutting it in half and blowing it to smithereens. He then felt a very, very painful attack.
A blade planted directly into his chest. The domestic was lifting the demon princess up with it, and they dived down to attack Val Keshra into the middle of his armor. The blue gems soon dimmed out, only showing black crystals. Val Keshra pushed himself away using his telekinetic powers. He put one hand to the ground.
The armor broke in to two pieces. His arm plating and leg plating slowly fell to the ground with a loud clanging. Val Keshra was clothed with leather armor.
He slowly raised his head to the demon princess. He uttered, 'You have killed my companion.'
He stood up, his eyes blazing yellow and blue. He lifted one blade. 'But you haven't won me!'
He stood in a combat position, one leg in front, the other leg supporting his weight, one blade above his head pointed directly at the demon princess and the other blade, at his hip, ready to block any attack.
Val Keshra yelled, his eyes glistening, 'El Taro Aras!'
A sudden push of telekinetic waves made him shoot at a very high speed. He jumped off one rock, landed on another, ran three paces, and chopped the air in a helicopter attack, dashing at the domestic and the demon, making a very high buzzing sound.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:56 am

Shadow didn't allow herself a moment to think about her partial victory. She summoned more magic, firing at Val Keshra as Merlas did her best to keep at a safe distance from his blades.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:02 pm

Val Keshra used most of his telekinetic energy to repulse the dark attacks, but his blades also did some of the work. It seems like she isn't very precise, he thought, she's not even trying to trick me with lethal and non lethal attacks.
Val Keshra landed, one leg's knee on the ground whilst the other leg supporting his weight. His two blades were retracted backwards. He lifted his head. He used his energy to make him move quickly left and right, as to dadge and incoming attacks, while still approaching the demon.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:06 pm

Shadow noted his actions, and felt Rage stir from deep inside her mind, urging her to tap into the darker side of her inherited power. If she did so, then she would be further under ehr father's influence, and that was one of the things she strived to avoid. She stood straight, and cast a shield around herself and around Kaera.
"We stop the fight here." She said.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:15 pm

At those words, Val Keshra stopped in his path, right in front of the dark shield the demon just created. He lifted his head.

Kaera slowly stood up, and walked to Val Keshra. She crouched to be at his height. 'Val...' she whispered, approaching the hole on his cranium that served as an ear, 'Isn't there another way?'

Val Keshra dropped his blades. He was tired. Very tired. He answered, quietly, 'No, young one.'

Kaera hugged Val Keshra, dropping her blades also. She whispered, 'Then I'll do as destiny asks.' Kaera took one of Val Keshra's arms and put it on her shoulder. A small tear dropped from one of Kaera's eyes, but she soon wiped it off. Val Keshra stood up with Kaera's help. 'I need to present you my excuses, demon princess. I should not of had been affected by the loss of the divine armor I equipped.' He looked at Kaera. 'That's a redeamer's way.'
Kaera smirked.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:17 pm

Shadow dropped the shields. "I apologise for damaging it, however, I know of a person who can repair it."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:27 pm

Val Keshra looked into the demon princess's eyes. He then said,' Once the Terax armor is destroyed, no Terax or anything should be able to repair it. It would be against the way of the redeamer.'
Val Keshra took his arm off Kaera's shoulder. 'I should be able to train even without the divine armor.'
Kaera stepped forwards, 'Thanks, princess for your defense.' Kaera bowed, letting her hair sish over her eyebrows. She lifted her head.

Sither, still tired of Val Keshra's attacks, looked at Kaera and Val Keshra. He smirked. He jumped onto his feet. He wiped the sweat from his forehead, and spat on the ground. 'Well then,' he said, 'Looks like you're going to kill your father after all, eh?'

Kaera bit her lip to not show any emotion. Val Keshra then said, 'Yes, but we just need to find him.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:29 pm

Shadow nodded once in acnowledgement to Val Keshra, and smiled slightly at the other girl.
"There should be no shame in following your destiny, but killing a family member, even one you despise, can be the hardest thing you have to do."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:33 pm

'I don't really hate my father...' Kaera said, looking at Shadow, 'I just need to k... kill him, for a better cause. Then, at least, most humans would live peacefully. Out of the atomic war that my father will cause.' When she said those words, Kaera looked at the ground. 'And, what's sad, is that he was troubled by the deaths of my brothers and my mother, and he didn't know what he was doing.'
'Yes,' Val Keshra confirmed, 'But an unforgivable act stays unforgivable. We cannot let this happen.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:34 pm

Shadow shrugged.
"My family is no stranger to the world of Fate." She mused aloud. "Perhaps we could help you."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:41 pm

Val Keshra lifted his head to look at Shadow. 'You could help us, yes, but only Kaera must slay her parent. Or else...'
Kaera uttered, 'Or else what?'
Val Keshra thought about it a second or so, then he answered, 'Or we would have a Time Paradox.'
'A time paradox?' Kaera asked, puzzled.
'Yes,' Val Keshra answered, 'A Time Paradox, because destiny chose you for the murder of your father. Not someone as Me, Val Keshra, or the demon princess, who has another destiny to accomplish.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:43 pm

"This, I understand." Shadow said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:53 pm

Sither walked towards Val Keshra. 'But... How do we know you're not lying about this armaggedon war?'
Val Keshra glared at Sither, retorting, 'I would have no reason to lie about this desastrous event.' Kaera completed, 'I beleive Val Keshra.'
Sither smirked, 'Yeah, but how do you know he's not on a secret murder plan that could bring the world to destruction?'
Kaera stomped to Sither, 'Now, you're just being paranoid.'
Sither retorted, 'What? He could just control you with his mind powers right now, while you're not even knowning it!'
Kaera slapped Sither, who fell onto the floor. 'Sither, you must know that Val Keshra's mind powers are greatly diminuished without the divine armor.'
Sither spat some blood on the ground. 'If I control my life... I control my death, Kaera.'
'You're losing your mind!' Kaera yelled.
'If you control your life,' Val Keshra continued, 'Then why weren't you there when your village got burnt?'
Sither turned his head quickly away, in order to shake the memories off. He then yelled, 'I have no time to talk about this!' Sither jumped away, saying, 'I'll protect Kaera's father. I don't want to die.'
Kaera tightened her fists. 'The idiot,' she mumbled, 'How are we going to k.. kill my father, then?'
Val Keshra then said, 'He doesn't know who your father is. He'll never find him. He's just blind to what we are doing. We're doing this to save his planet, as many lives and other planets.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:55 pm

"Sither!" Shadow snapped, having been meditating through the past short conversation. She now had one eye open, and glaring at him. "They are saying what they honestly believe to be the truth."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:48 pm

Sither paid no attention, unaware of what he was going into. He chuckled. 'This armaggedon thing,' He said, 'I just don't get it. It's just impossible to blow up something like the world, you know.' Sither then slowly retreated, jumping away behind the ledge.
Val Keshra glared at where Sither just vanished. 'He'll always stay the same. We cannot stop him. He'll try anything to protect his imagination.'
'Why doesn't he beleive us?' Kaera asked.
'When you're scared, Kaera, you can do lots of things that you thought you wouldn't do.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:50 pm

Shadow had gone back to her meditating after speaking, and now opened one eye, debating within her wind whether to go after Sither or not. She looked at the two stoll standing there, observing their actions.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Kaera turned her head to Shadow. She asked, 'You'll still help us, won't you?'
Val Keshra went back to his blown armor, crouched, one leg on the ground near it, and then started ripping off the black gems of the armor. As they were torn off, blue light seemed to scatter around Val Keshra, but it was instantly repulsed.
Val Keshra broke one accidentally. A blue light swooshed into the air, soon seeping into the rocks. Val keshra stood up, and said, 'They still have some power left. We need to hide them before another person finds them and uses them badly.' Val Keshra took the gems and hid them in a hole under a very large rock. He put branches on it to cover it up.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:58 pm

Shadow smiled slightly.
"I'll help you." She said, "I just need to get my mind back in order before something blows up."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:02 pm

Kaera nodded, and said, 'I hope that was sarcastic.' She smiled.
Val Keshra came back to the demon princess. He looked at the sky. He then turned to Kaera, saying, 'It's going to get dark soon, Kaera,' Val Keshra then turned to the demon princess, 'We need to find somewhere to sleep. For you two to sleep.'
Kaera then asked, 'But what about you?'
Val keshra answered, 'I'll keep guarding.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:04 pm

Shadow listened to Val Keshra. She had to agree about getting some sleep. She stood up, and thought for a moment, trying to think of a place they could go. Her own home was far away, and she didn't have the strength to teleport them there.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:07 pm

Kaera searched for somewhere, then saw a cave. She went in it, to check if it was a good ambiant temperature. She stuck out her head, then yelled, 'Hey, Val, I found a place.'
Val Keshra stepped towards the area. Kaera sighed, 'It's kinda primitive, but It's the only place I can see where we could be approximately safe.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captured memories...   Captured memories... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Captured memories...
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: