Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone by the glittering stream

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:42 am

Bart handed the map to the sort-of human. He then heard that Alba called. Bart turned his head to look at the direction. She looked kinda worried. Dunno why.
'Alba!' Bart exclaimed, hugging her. 'What are you doing here?'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:15 am

Vrael examined the map carefully, and then shook his head, holding the map out to Bart again.
"This is not a map I am familiar with." He said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:33 am

Bart took the map, rolled it up and shoved it in his pocket. 'No worries,' he said, quietly, 'I'll get out of this forest sooner or later. I have my life's time with me.' A cold sway of wind swooshed through Bart's hair and made his dull purple shirt float.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:34 am

Vrael nodded once.
"May luck be on your side for your journey."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:43 am

'I guess I won't have much of that,' Bart said, frowning, 'I don't really beleive in 'luck'.' Bart turned around. 'I beleive that everything that happens to us is our fault, beginning from our first breath to our last sigh.'
Bart turned his head round to look at Vrael directly into the eyes. 'At least, that's what I beleive.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:44 am

"But what control does a child, screaming from its mother's womb, have over its destiny?" Vrael questioned.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:56 am

'Don't talk to me about destiny,' Bart retorted, turning completely, 'I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.'
Bart sat down, and sighed. 'Sorry, I'm just...' Bart looked up at Vrael, 'Worried. Scared. Something I can't really describe.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:58 am

"Do not worry. I said what I said as my life, as well as those of my siblings, are controled by our destinies. We have no choice in what we do." Vrael said quietly. "Do not fear your emotions. Accept them."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:04 pm

'Not in control of your life?' Bart asked, surprised. 'That's-that's... really... sad.' Bart then looked at the ground. 'You mean, that, everything you did until now,' Bart looked up at Vrael, 'Was all foreseen? Known? Whatever?'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:08 pm

"Not quite. We are each destined to do certain things, and there are people who go to great lengths to force us into our destinies. I am destined to bring eternal night onto this planet, but not yet. Therefore, I am safer than one of my sisters. Her prophecy has already begun." Vrael explained.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:18 pm

'Eternal... night?' Bart was puzzled. He couldn't figure out what he really meant; No more sun, or the destruction of Earth?
'But-but, isn't that kinda like, impossible?' Bart asked, 'I mean, you would have to destroy the Sun, or else what you just said would be a riddle or something?'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:20 pm

Vrael shook his head.
"It means the beginning of a reign of darkness, where the creatures of the dark would take over rule of the Earth. Yes, the sun would be destroyed, but the beginning of my prophecy cannot begin until my sister has completed hers."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:29 pm

Bart stared, even if he knew that staring is pretty impolite. 'And... What's your sister's... prophecy?' he asked. 'you don't need to answer if it's too personal, but I would like to know.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:32 pm

"My sister has a choice in her destiny. She may take down our father, killing both him and herself, and therefore saving the darkness of the world from her father's rule. She may kill him, and manage to retain her life, therefore subjecting the rule of the world's darkness to her reign. Or she may be killed in the process, and our father stays in rule for eternity." Vrael said.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:37 pm

'Oh Christ.' Bart said, his eyes wide with fear of having a same 'destiny'. Bart stayed silent. He didn't really know what to say. But if that was true, if Vrael's sister died, and the father lived, that means there would be chaos and destruction... everywhere, practically, Bart thought.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:39 pm

Vrael's face didn't show any emotion, but he shrugged.
"We are doing what we can to protect her." He murmured, a flash of sadness flashing in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:43 pm

'If only I had that necklace,' Bart said, 'I could ask it what would happen. Or maybe that would be a wrong question.' Bart stood up. 'I'm trying to retreive an object that has been stolen from the dwarves a long time ago. Maybe it could help you.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:46 pm

"There are precious few objects in the world that may help us, but if you wish, I can help you in your quest." Vrael said.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:55 pm

'The object I'm talking about is the all-teller necklace,' Bart continued, 'You can ask it any questions, and it will answer. Except... Well, wrong questions.'
Bart hoped that the question he was going to ask once he found the relic wasn't a wrong question.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:59 pm

Vrael nodded slowly.
"I just need one moment." He murmured, and turned away slightly, pulling a silvery pendant from beneath his shirt. One side seemed almost lie a small mirror, and he murmured something to it. A face appeared on the tiny mirror, of a man almost identical to Vrael. He looked very tired.
"How is she?" Vrael asked immediately.
"She's not going to last much longer before the influence in her mind causes her to go mad." The other boy said.
"I cannot relieve you just yet. Call Archangel and Twilight. They will take over the shift."
"Ok," The other boy said, "I need some sleep. Over and out."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:51 pm

'Nice thing you have there,' Bart said, 'Sorta like a talkie-walkie.' Bart looked at the river, then took his water bottle which was previously attached to his back pocket. He sat next to Alba, putting the water bottle into the water, slowly filling itself up with little gurgling noises.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:52 pm

"It allows us to keep in touch, which is all the more important in this present moment of time." Vrael replied, cutting the transmission and stowing the pendant back beneath his shirt. "IT is how we managed to locate our sister when she started to lose her mind."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:59 pm

'Hm.' said Bart, as to answer. 'I saw that there's something unhuman about you. You aren't really human, am I right?'
The waterbottle stopped gurgling and Bart plugged it and attached it to his back pocket again.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Vrael allowed a half smile to cross his face.
"No, I am of semi Demonic blood and semi Vampiric." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:05 pm

'Ah, okay.' Bart said.
'Sorry if the question disturbed you. It might of been indiscreet.' Bart said, looking up at Vrael. While he looked up, he perceived the Sun. And say that that things going to blow up, he thought, what a lovely idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone by the glittering stream
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: