Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone by the glittering stream

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:27 pm

--Only for history and a little for English for me >:l--

Bart's stomach growled. He tried to keep it quiet, but then he thought that he could take something out of his bag. He shoved his hand in the pocket, and pulled out a packet of 3 biscuits. He opened the plastic bag, crumpled it, and put it into his back pocket. He quietly nibbled one of the edges of the plain, boring biscuit.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:29 pm

--lol. I can't stand history or geography--

Vrael sighed, the pendant now floating in a small orb of dark red magic above his palm. He was trying to think of what to do to ease the strain on his sister's mind. It was affecting the whole family, seeing the head of it in her condition, and knowing that it was nearly impossible for them to do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:13 pm

Bart finished the first biscuit. As he gulped it down, he took another one, broken in half. He stared at it for a second, took one half and ate the half of that half. As the biscuit was mashed to crumbs inside his mouth, he wondered. He crumpled the rest of the biscuit. Crumbs fell from his tightened fist.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:22 pm

Vrael watched Bart, lost in his own thoughts. He sighed, and looked at the ground, still looking for alternatives.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:41 pm

Time flies like sand in your hand, thought Bart, looking at the crumbs falling from his open palm. He took the third biscuit, and ate it.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:42 pm

Vrael's emotions started to bottle inside of him, and he stood up sharply, starting to pace.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:43 pm

Bart looked up, his mouth full. He gulped the food down, then stood up, and said, 'Hey, Where are you going?'
Birds started to cheep and fly around Bart to take the crumbs of the crushed biscuit.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:44 pm

"I am not going anywhere." Vrael growled, not stopping his furious pacing back and forth. "I am merely trying to think."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:51 pm

'You're still worried about your sister, ain't you,' Bart said, approaching Vrael, 'Didn't the other girl say that she accomplished the task?'
Bart approached closer to Vrael, and looked at him directly into the eyes.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:54 pm

"Yes, but the injection is only temporary. I know from my experience on my last guard duty that she is close to breaking." Vrael stopped pacing and looked Bart in the eyes. "Have you ever had to tie someone from your own family so that they wouldn't hurt themselves. Have you ever had to watch them slowly lose their grip on their minds while knowing all the long that there is nothing you can do to help them?"
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:41 pm

'Would 'No' shock you?'
Bart looked at the ground. 'The only reason why your sister is suffering is that your father is torturing her,' Bart said, lifting his head and looking at Vrael, 'What did your sister do to merit this punishment? This cruelty? This... Murder?'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:44 pm

"She was born." Vrael murmured and sat down again, starting to explain.
"Her mother, Arella, was already part of a prophecy. She was called 'The Messenger Angel'. A forced union between her and Karthragan gave Shadow. Because of this, the next stage of the prophecy has been forced on her shoulders. Karthragan will do anything to keep his reign over the darkness. He never had any attachement to Shadow, and therefore no remorse if he kills her."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:56 pm

Only seeking power, Bart thought, and shows no emotion at all concerning this girl, Shadow?
He looked at the ground. Then at the sky, and at the ground again. 'You live in a pretty chaotic family,' said Bart, then looking up a Vrael, 'That must be very sad.'
I've never been in the situation, he thought, how could I know if it's sad? C'mon stop saying stupid things!
Bart bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:58 pm

"Come and see for yourself." Vrael offered. "I think Shaeman may enjoy even five minutes of rest."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 8:58 pm

'Erm, That would be a pleasure, but, I think I'll prefer later.' Bart said, smiling. He whispered 'once I know you more' hoping that Vrael didn't hear. He unattached his waterbottle, and drank from it. He attached it back to his back pocket, and wiped his mouth with his arm.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:04 pm

"As you wish." Vrael said, leaning his head back to look at the sky. He suddenly pulled out the pendant, and a a still-bloodied Archangel looed at him with paniked eyes once more. She said something, and Vrael replied in the strange language. Vrael's face suddenly grew angry at Archangle's words, and he snarled something.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:45 am

Bart stood there, indifferent. A different language, he thought, I don't think I need to learn it. I've learned enough languages right now.
Bart kicked a rock, which caroomed off a pretty old tree. Bart sat on the tree and sighed.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:32 pm

Vrael stowed the pendant back under his shirt, turning to Bart. His face seemed haunted, drawn, all of a sudden.
"I must return to my family. We have been betrayed."
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male
Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:30 pm

Jamie orbed in, beside himself with fear and angst. "where is he?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:31 pm

"Who are you speaking of?" Vrael asked, recognising Jamie almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:32 pm

"Kar..." he hissed
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:33 pm

Vrael's face darkened.
"We have not yet found his physical location." He said quietly, putting a hand on Jamie's shoulder. "We are doing all we can."
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:38 pm

"Don't patronise me!" Jamie said throughing Vareals hand off his shoulder, his eyes turned back and he orbed away again.

((we'll leave it there till tomarra cus we dont want to leave anyone behind..."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:39 pm

((Ok, I'm going to put up another thread for their home during this time))

Vrael watched him go, and wondered what would happen to Jamie if Shadow didn't make it.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:32 pm

Bart Kraferr just stared, then stood up silently. He said, 'Wow, that was a quick coming,' He looked at Vrael, 'And a quick bye.'
A slow breeze of frisky air shook Bart's hair and clothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone by the glittering stream
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: