Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone by the glittering stream

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:06 pm

Vrael shook his head.
"I am accustomed to the question. Many people as it, but it is rare that they recieve a truthful answer."
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:12 pm

'Heh.' Bart muttered. He laid down near a tree, putting one leg over the other and putting his arms behind his head for a comfortable place to lay his head on.
He gazed at the sky (Well, some parts of it, because the trees were blocking his vision) and saw the Sun, still blazing as it was the first day of his life. He thought of what the other Kraferr told him. The relic is found deep, deep in an immense cave. Many have tried to find it but they all got lost. It's like if the walls were moving.
'The walls... moving.' said Bart. 'That's weird. How could they move?'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:22 pm

"How can you move?" Vrael retorted, also gazing upwards.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:43 pm

'Er- No, no, I was just thinking of something another person said.' Bart looked worried. What if Kraferrs are enemies of vampires or demons? They already stole the relic from the dwarves and now they are eternal enemies. I wonder...
'Say,' Bart said, quietly, 'Do you have any... Enemies? Predators?' Bart looked up. 'Do you vampires and demons have any enemies?'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:46 pm

Vrael chuckled quietly to himself.
"Many, but only because they think we are too dangerous to live. Our most potent enemy has always been ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:55 pm

'Ah,' Bart sighed, in sign of releif and comprehension, 'So, basically, you are prey to yourselves.' Bart thought about vampires.
'Hey, wait- you said you were semi-vampire, right? But are the legends true? You know, like suck the blood of the victim? Hating garlic? Having eternal life?'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:56 pm

Vrael nodded.
"Yes, but I inform you that my siblings donate their blood so I need not prey on humans."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:00 pm

Bart shivered. He looked at his arm. 'But,' Bart continued, 'That means all your siblings are vampires too, because when one vampire bites another being, this being becomes a vampire itself, right?'
He looked up at Vrael, with worried eyes. 'And I know that transforming may sometimes hurt. Does it hurt when you become vampire?'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:01 pm

Vrael shook his head.
"I am permanently vampire, and my siblings never let me bite them." He drew bac his cloak, and piced a vial from his belt. It was full of some black liquid. "Demonic blood." He said simply.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:08 pm

'Ah.' said Bart, half worried, half releived.
Bart looked at his digital watch. Dangit, he thought, no more batteries.
'You haven't tasted,' Bart continued, 'Human blood, for a long time, right?'
Bart laughed, then slumped on the tree.
'Nah, just joking.' he said, trying to calm himself down. It was disturbing talking to someone you knew could be very dangerous.
'I have a few things myself,' He said, 'But not like a vampire's powers.'
Bart thought a little, then asked, 'Hey, I thought vampires had a unique power to themselves called a 'Dark gift'. Do you have one?'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:10 pm

"The powers I own are all stemmed from my other side." Vrael said quietly. He had decided to ignore the question about human blood.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:15 pm

Bart nodded, thinking that he understood that. He took some water from the water bottle, letting some drip on his T-shirt. He wiped his mouth with his arm, and held the water bottle to Vrael.
'Want some?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:24 pm

"No, thank you." Vrael said quietly. He sat down with his back against a tree, and then jumped. He pulled out the pendant to see a paniked, purple haired girl.
"Vrael! Shad's going nuts!"
"Calm down Archangel..." Vrael said quietly. "What exactly is she doing?"
"You mean apart from trying to kill Shaeman and destroying the holding room?" She said, trying to crack a joke and failing.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:35 pm

'Oh Christ,' said Bart, scooching closer, 'This is the girl you were talking about?'
Bart looked at Vrael into the eyes. He's going to say yes, dummy, thought Bart, I reaaly shouldn't waste time like that.
Bart bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:38 pm

"Archangel is her daughter. Shaeman must have called for backup." Vrael said before addressing the paniky looking teenager.
"Archangel, do you remember the box Shadow keeps in the room next to the cell? The one that you were not allowed to touch?"
"Yeah?"
"You must take a silver syringe from that box and inject the syrum into Shadow's neck. Do you understand?"
"Yes!"
"Report to me once you have completed the task."

Vrael let go of the pendant and groaned, putting his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:47 pm

Bart stayed silent. You couldn't really say anything in a situation like this. Not even a thing like 'let's hope,' or 'She won't fail,' because that would be utter lies. You wouldn't know if she would fail. And even if you hope for something, it always ends not like you want it to.
Bart sat on the ground, drawing signs in the humid earth.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:50 pm

Vrael looked at the pendant again, Archangel's face showing on it again. She looked like she had been through the wars, with blood running freely down her face from a cut on her temple.
"Mission accomplished." She said tiredly.
"Good, heal that cut and get Raven in to look after Shadow. You need to rest little one."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:57 pm

'So she made it,' Bart said, looking at Vrael, 'You really seemed worried there.'
Bart drew a sorceror sign he had read on a book, meaning 'Protection from the Evil Eye'. Not like he beleived it, though. He just found it cool-looking. Two circles side by side, acting like pupils in a big crossed out eye with lines all around it.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:59 pm

"The prophecy has begun, and therefore our father is trying to... 'play dirty', by applying such pressure to her consciousness that her mind will eventually break." Vrael said, deliberately not looking at the symbol that Bart had drawn.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:04 pm

Bart looked at Vrael. 'Well, that's one cruel father,' he said, 'trying to make one of his daughters go mad like that.'
He erased his drawing on the earth by wiping it out with his hand, which he clapped against the other to take off most of the dirt. Bart stood up, walked to a tree and sat down, one leg crossed over the other, and his two arms back his head.

--Just like that, I think we should wait for Alba Linsky to come on and post, or else we'll bring the whole topic to ourselves, no? It's your choice.--
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:06 pm

--Thing is, I think she may have forgotten about his topic...--

Vrael downed one of this vials of blood, looking out over the river. His face looked moody, but there was something behind that. Although he wouldn't admit it, he almost knew what was going to be coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:11 pm

--I don't forget topics like these. Especially like these. But, then, that's me.--

Bart closed his eyes and thought about his family, not knowing that he had gone, not knowing why. Good things, these magic replicas shaman Kraferrs make, Bart thought, a bit painful, though.
Bart looked at the trees of which the branches covered up bits of the blue sky.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:14 pm

--Yeah, but there was a long period when she wasn't on, and (no offence meant to Alba!) but she tends to have the memory of a goldfish..--

Vrael pulled out his pendant again, and started to murmur things to it in a strange language to a black-haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:21 pm

--._. Goldfish memory? I wouldn't say that, because Goldfishes can only do one turn around a bowl of water before forgetting it and doing the same thing until it's death.--

Bart looked at the trees. They had heavy bark. He felt it with a wide open hand. Rough and heavy bark. He sniffed the air deeply, and coughed.
Why would a father do that, he thought, making someone mad is about the same thing as killing them.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:23 pm

--Yeah, it's a bit of an exaggeration, but what can I say? (That's what my memory does with History/Geography stuff, lol)--

Vrael growled suddenly, yaning the pendant and breaking the chain. He seriously contemplated throwing it into the river as he sat with it clenched in his fist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone by the glittering stream
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: