Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone by the glittering stream

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:35 pm

He looked at Alba. Bart then said, 'I suppose you don't know why the heck I'm like that,' he looked into Alba's eyes, 'I'm a Kraferr. Well, known as a 'weremonkey' by the humans. I got my transformation powers not long ago, and I recently leartnt that I was chosen by the Kraferr elders along with eleven other humans to find an object. I am known as a One to the Kraferrs.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:36 pm

-And there we wait for Alba I think...-
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:40 pm

-Exactly. I just need her to answer. Well, WE do...-
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:41 pm

-Yup, not much either of us can do until she replies.-
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Location : Sitting on a leather couch in the apartment in my mind... =)
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:44 pm

Alba hoped she hadn't left her friends waiting. She looked into Bart's eyes and said,
"You know, it took me a long and painful time to gain control over my Manticore part. No long ago, it was getting to indipendant and nearly destroyed me in the prossess, so you need to be carefull. Keep the beast under control, or else it will control you..."
She glanced at Vrael, trying to comunicate to him to get real and not to go off in a huff because an other guy had hugged her.
Men! thought Alba, turning back to Bart.
"So, what is this object you have to find?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:48 pm

Vrael noted the look, and kept his expression carefully blank. He morphed back into his humanoid self, and leapt through the branches.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:48 pm

'The relic, you mean?' Bart said, 'Well, it's an object used a long time ago, by the Kraferrs, in order to somehow survive. Over the centuries, it lost it's importance as all it's bearers went into their tombs. It probably got traded over the few centuries it disappeared. And now, the Kraferrs are sending us, Ones, to find it.'
Bart looked at Alba, and grinned. 'I know it's kinda whacky, but this object is a necklace. A necklace that answers every question, except ones that are not supposed to be asked. It must be very powerful, but important to the Kraferrs to send people like that to retreive it... But it's true that they are going extinct. There are like, only 50 of them in Europe.'
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:59 pm

"Well," replied Alba, "Any indication of where it might be?"
If they were searching for this necklace, they needed a scent. In order to track it down, they would have to get more information.
This necklace could be anywhere, thought Alba.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:05 pm

'Nope, nothing.' bart said, looking up at Alba, 'Nothing at all.'
Bart's red eyes glistened, and he mentioned, 'I've been sent randomly out in the world for right now. If I just had ONE indication, that would be good. But none.'
Bart gazed at Alba, him smiling, and he then said, 'But, hey, I know I'll find it sooner or later, with some help.'
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:07 pm

Alba smiled.
"If we don't have any leads it could take forever to find this thing," she pointed out, "but we could help. Vrael?"
Alba slipped her hand into Vrael's, as if to reasure him that she wasn't going to run off with this mad monkey. lol
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:40 am

-Mad Monkey <.< K.-

Bart smiled and closed his eyes. If people started joining his quest like this, he thought, I'll soon have a little group, and we could find it in no time.
Bart looked at the sun, to know what time it was. But then... he thought, that would ean that the Outlaws would have an even better reason for killing me. Bart's face darkened at the thought. I don't want anybody to get hurt, and if there are people helping me, that seems almost unavoidable.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Alba's brow furrowed.
"You seem troubled," she said, worry in her voice, "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:46 pm

Vrael hugged Alba close.
"I think he is just worried about his mission."
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:50 pm

Alba smiled, kissing Vrael's cheek. Then she whispered, so as only vampire/demon could hear her words.
"Why go off in a huff like that? What did I do?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:57 pm

"It matters not." Vrael murmured back.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:26 pm

"Just wondered...," the Manticore trailed off, "So, where do you want to start looking?"
She checked her watch while waiting for Bart's reply. 3h in the afternoon, they still had loads of time before nightfall.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:37 am

'I started looking around this forest,' Bart replied, 'And it seems not to be here,' Bart flicked out his watch, and pressed a button, and the date came up on the little screen. 'And, also,' Bart continued, 'I only have a few hours left for my recent replica, back in Grenoble. I'll have to go back, and refresh the clone, but, I'll keep in mind that you want to help me. We'll need a meeting place. In Grenoble. At night, because I don't want anybody wondering why there is an ape wandering about in Grenoble. Let's say... What hour?'
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:55 pm

"Do you mean tonight?" asked Alba, "Coz, i could probably make it. What about you Vrael?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:22 pm

"I am able. I recall that Shadow helped you in the past. I shall call her again now that she has healed." Vrael said.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:51 pm

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" asked Alba, "She's not in a very good state these days... if you see what i mean."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:59 pm

-Isn't there a problem here? If I understand correctly, Shadow (the user) just mentioned that Shadow (the character) helped Bart (I think Shadow (the user) means in 'A Bad Omen...'), and this topic is BEFORE 'A Bad Omen...', sooo... If I'm wrong, tell me quick and I'll edit this and my post, because your answer is probably going to be a reaction to this post.-

'No,' Bart answered, 'Shadow never helped me. I need to go to Grenoble tonight, and get my replica changed. Alba and Vrael, meet me at the outskirts of Grenoble. I should be there just after my clonage, if nothing goes wrong.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:42 pm

- Eek, you're right, sorry! I get confused in the timelines... Sad -

Vrael nodded.
"Ok."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:35 am

-Don't be. I also get confused, but I try to keep in mind what topic came first.-

Bart nodded also, in sign of agreement. He then laid two fingers on his forehead, and struck them outwards, to say that he was leaving. 'Okay, well then, see you later, Alba and Vrael.'
Bart jumped quickly onto one tree, climbing it till the top, looked around, and dashed in one direction.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:21 pm

"Well," said Alba, her eyes still fixed on the branch bart had been crouching on just a few seconds before, "What do we do now? We've still got a few hours till sundown."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:35 pm

"A good question." Vrael replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone by the glittering stream   Alone by the glittering stream - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone by the glittering stream
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: