Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:00 pm

Lear jumped slightly as she noticed the horse's strange behavior as well. She put a coiled hand up to her chin, frightened that the horse may find out. But Umbre followed each and every one of Lear's movements. Lear looked down at the ground.
"Please..." Lear pleaded, trying to find an excuse, "I'm frightened of big animals."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:01 pm

Archangel grinned.
"Star couldn't hurt a fly." She said, but tugged on the pegasus' reins, trying to pull him away, but the stubborn steed refused to move one hoof, still staring at the shadow.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:05 pm

Lear glanced back at the demoness, but didn't show any emotion, except acted fright. Her pitch black hair fell from her hood, falling onto her body. Accidentally, by lifting one strand, se pulled her hood backwards, revealing her face. She was astonished, and she quickly pulled the hood back onto her head tightly. She hoped that the other female hadn't seen a thing. Umbre had to act all these movements out also.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Archangel didn't seem fazed by the other girl's strange behaviour.
"What's your name?" She asked, her head slightly tilted to one side.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:10 pm

Lear had the strange impression that she had to answer Archangel quickly and honestly, or else she would just makeh er appearance seem even more hostile than it already was.
"Lear..." She answered quietly. Umbre had to imitate all the mouth gestures of the girl in the light, but it wasn't too obvious that he didn't pronounce the same syllables, when we looked at the darkness' lips.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:13 pm

Star snorted worridly, and tried to put a hoof on the shadow. He definitely sensed something wrong with this appearence. He looked at his own shadow and flexed a wing before looking back at Lear's. Yup, there was something up here.
Archangel looked at Star, taking in his strange behaviour.
"Star, will you stop being so weird for a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:16 pm

Umbre froze as he was stepped on. Lear did as well. The horse had seen what was wrong with the darkness, stuck to Lear's foot. Lear quickly tried to hide her nervous breathing, by putting one hand to her mouth. She let her hair flow on her body, not wanting to show her face once more. She preferred it in the darkness. Lear tried not to seem anxious, but nothing could stop her.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:18 pm

"Ok, now I know something's up," Archangel said, having seen the shadow's reaction to Star. The demoness looked up at Lear.
"Care to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:20 pm

Lear looked at Archangel with a frightened stare. She started to back away again, followed by Umbre's movements.
"I am sorry, it's your horse that is acting bizarre..." She muttered under her breath. She couldn't let anyone know about Umbre. For her safety, and for his. No one should know about the shadow. Nor too much about her.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:26 pm

"Star." Arcahngel murmured quietly. The pegasus twisted around the other girl, blocking the exit with her huge bulk.
"Neither of us here are normal." She said quietly to Lear.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:30 pm

Lear and Umbre stopped backpacing, and Lear stared at Archangel. It was true that she didn't seem very normal, with her long dark purple hair. Lear thought for a while. She then stood up straight, looking at the female.
"Then what are you?" Lear asked.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:31 pm

"I'm a creature from another world. And yourself?" Archangle asked.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female
Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:33 pm

Ilena also stood right at the sounds of a conversation and strode quickly to where the unknown voice came from. "What's going on in here?" she said very irritated when she noticed a frightened little figure and Archangel talking to each other. Scowling, she observed the young girl. Weird one too, she thought suspiciously. Something was off about her.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:35 pm

Lear looked at the human, backing away slightly again. There were more people. Lear wondered if there were other beings behind them, and she was afraid that the answer to that question might be answered as a yes. She looked back at Archangel.
"I'm human," she answered briefly. Umbre imitated every motion expertly.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:42 pm

Ilena snorted unelegantly. One of the things she hated most, were lies. She always, always knew when people lied. Call it her special gift or something.. Somehow she just realized when they did. Taking a step forwards she menacingly bowed close to the girls face. She pauzed a few seconds. "And now", she whispered seething, eyes blazing fire "you are going to tell me exactly what you are."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:49 pm

--Note, Nyx, I know you have a few problems in english writing (well now is the time to get better), so, if I may, can I say that I have seen you put, multiple times, someone saying something, without an punctuation at the end of the sentecne they say?
Example of correct sentence: "Blablabla," soandso said, "Blablabla."
And pauzed is paused.
Not that I'm mad at you, it's just like that. If you feel oppressed, you have my personal permission to kick me, and humiliate me with the grammar errors I make.--

Lear felt uneasy as the human bent down to look at her directly in the eyes. Lear wasn't the only one. Umbre also felt uneasy, but he didn't show it, and he kept imitating each of Lear's motions. Lear stepped back once again, instinctively.
"I'm sorry," she began, "But if I were to spread any more information on myself, my safety would fade, and yours would most probably as well."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:03 pm

--Yeah.. I know I tend to do that (explanation: Dutch is a bit unclear in punctuation of 'speaking sentences'.. There are different ways of using it) I try to remember, but sometimes it still sneaks in my writings. Thanks for telling me! And I'm not hurt when you say something like that, I'm thick skinned y'know. It only helps Smile --

"Hmm.." Ilena suspiciously grumbled. She didn't trust that little girl. "I guess you don't tell me then." She quickly eyed the seemingly empty street, searching for more surprises. "It's dark" she murmered, watching the stranger, "do you want to come in?"
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Lear looked around, her black hair swaying sideways brutally as she did so. Although she had never liked to admit it, she had always been slightly frightened by what the men call the dark. She wasn't scared of the darkness itself, in fact, she was fond of it, but she was scared of not seeing her brother. And that is why she barely slept.
"Yes, please," Lear accepted. She looked up at the female human. Even though she had an offensive side, she might have a good side deep inside her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:22 pm

"Follow me then." Ilena replied coldly. Turning swiftly around she went back in, not before checking the lane yet another time. You never knew these days. "it isn't much" she loudly said while searching some less rotten covers, "but it is a home and we're safe to a certain extent." She eyed the girl and gestured at the now spread covers. "Make yourself comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:32 pm

Lear entered the domain slowly. As the stench struck her nose, she wanted to put a hand to her nose, but she remembered that the woman had the loyalty to give her a place to reside for a very short lapse of time, and she refrained from doing the action she almost did. Lear looked down at a cover, and sat on it cautiously. She breathed slowly, as not to get any odor of the home, but the smell was so strong it could be felt even as she breathed. Lear made herself comfortable, followed by Umbre.
"Thank you," she replied quickly.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:02 pm

Star and Archangel walked back inside, and Archangel sat back down on her cloak, Star lying down, slightly curved around her. Archangel looked at the envelopping darkness and called up a few orbs of her dark green magic. Despite their colour, they radiated a bright green glow in the darkness, bringing a slight smile to the demoness' face.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:26 am

Lear's heart skipped as the young female invocated these orbs. Lear had to push herself off of the ground again to sit back up. She tried to figure out what was happening. She had already heard that there were sorcerers on Earth, but this female said that she was from a faraway location. She probably meant not from Earth. Lear was still hesitating whether or not to show what she could do, as maybe it would reveal too much of her identity. She kept her hood pulled, and her cloak on herself, her scarf coiled up around her neck like a huge snake, only showing coal black hair flowing out of the hood. Umbre mastered every movement, trying not to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:15 pm

The orbs' eery glow luminated Ilena's tired face. "I'm going to get some fresh air.." she murmered inaudibly to no one in particular. Her long redblond hair dansed as she left the filty place. Once again in the street she strode over to the other side and sat down with pulled up knees. Her blue eyes seemed to light up in the darkness. Finally some rest. It had been a strange day; first an encounter with Archangel and the pegasus, then a weird girl at her 'door'. A sarcastic snicker escaped her. She didn't know either how she could live in that stench. All in all, she was pretty content.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:59 pm

Lea stood up after Ilena left. She patted herself on her cloak, and also left the room, the shadow following every movement, like a synchronized mime. Lear reappeared in the darkness, next to the human. Lear looked down at the ground. She couldn't let the female see her. Another gust of wind blew, making Lear's scarf fly in the air. As she noticed that it wasn't on her neck anymore, she reached out, and grabbed it. Her heart skipped, as she saw that Umbre didn't follow that movement. She quickly came back to her place as Umbre readjusted his position. Lear coiled up the dark brown scarf around her neck once again, only letting jet black hair flow over her frail body.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:51 pm

That girl again. Ilena groaned irritated. Can't she just be left alone? She tried not to bother but having a scarf blowed in your face wasn't exactly easy to ignore. Just as Ilena locked her angry eyes on Lea to throw one of her famous tantrums she noticed something peculiar. Or better, didn't notice. What happened to her shadow? Ilena's eyes widened, for about the 10th time that day, wider than they had ever been in her life. She backed off in an urge of animalistic instinct. "What the hell are you!" she hissed, hidden in shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunger
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: