Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:27 pm

"Yes, 'full' demons still exist," Archangel said, "That's the only reason I'm here." Archangel paused and then went on to explain. "My grandmother, who was from a race so like the humans, only immortal to time and with magic, was tricked by a full demon, and that gave rise to my mother and my aunt. Before that, the part demons had been extinct."
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female
Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:31 pm

"These.. 'full' demons, are they much different from you?" Ilena asked again. She carefully touched a wing of Star. It was still very strange, his wings, but they made him even more beautiful. "It must've been a hard time for you, seeing that you are almost the only part demon" she quietly said.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:32 pm

"Full demons are bent on destruction, all the emotion they feel is hatred." Archangel said bitterly. "And I was never alone, I had the rest of my clan."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:35 pm

"So now you have to defeat one?" Ilena said. "Wait, but are full demons a threat to humans, should we be afraid?" She couldn't imagine how they would look like. Beautiful, like angels, or monstrous?
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:37 pm

"No, but life's a constant battle." Archangel said. "Part demons always carry a part of their parent demon within their minds, and it's always trying to take control. Demons aren't a threat to humanity, for now at least."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:41 pm

"Like schizophrenia.." Ilena whispered to herself. "It's still hard to believe, that all these other beings and dimensions exist." She sighed again and then smiled a bit. "I guess I got the adventure I wanted." she happily said. "I wonder.." she started "Are there any other humans who know of this?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:43 pm

"There are few humans that know about us, but now many." Archangel said, watching Star start to preen his feathered wings The pegasus was glad to be able to see them again.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:49 pm

"Awesome." she grinned. Ilena looked at the spots and plants on the walls. "If.." she started hesitantly "if you ever need a human to do something, ask me." She couldn't let this just pass. Adventure and action now finally stood before her.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:58 pm

Archangel smiled slightly.
"I'll remember that." She said before her gaze shifted to the ground. "Unfortunately, there's nothing very close right now. My clan is in mourning, as my mother died last week."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:11 am

"Oh.." Ilena quietly said "I'm sorry to hear" She shifted uncomfortably, not knowing what to do. "How did she.. Pass away?" she carefully tried.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:07 am

--Seems interesting. May I butt in?--
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:21 pm

--is alright for me--
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:48 pm

Archangel looked at the ground, playing with the hem of her cloak. Star gently nudged the demoness, picking up on the sadness.
“The lives of part demnos are nearly always dictated by prophecies of varying sorts. My mother was killed by her own father in an attempt to retain his hold on the throne of darkness. One of the last acts that my mother managed to achieve was to kill him.” The demoness paused to try and calm herself before she burst into tears. Even though the clan had put the event behind them now, the pain was still raw.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:02 pm

A figure appeared in the humid darkness of the city, walking discreetly against a wall. The lights that shone upon the sidewalk the figure padded on turned off and on again as she passed, revealing none of its physical appearance. Also that the silhouette was buried inside a large cloak and the hood was puled upon its face, helped the entity keep its sinister aura.
The shadow of the figure imitated expertly all of the silhouette's actions, which was normal, as it was the absence of photons determines by the form of the entity, projected at an angle of the same degree as the lights. But, weirdly, as anyone would think normally, the shadow didn't duplicate into two as the figure walked in the intersection of two lights. Rather, it kept a fair angle between the two, then joining the angle of the next light, one the first light was too far away. As the figure walked past a 'corrupted nymph', the shadow stopped. The figure continued walking, then stopped at its turn. It looked back, its cloak billowing behind the figure as she quickly turned around, her clothing following her gestures. The 'nymph' didn't notice this very strange action.
"Umbre!" The figure murmured loudly. The shadow quickly turned to the entity, and continued walking. "Stop looking at them," the figure added, seemingly whispering to the shadow, "You shouldn't know what they are doing out here at this hour."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:36 pm

Ilena was speechless in her horror. She was slain by her own father? Ilena's parents had abandoned her but at least didn't intend to murder her. Well, not directly that is. She noticed Archangel's eyes stood bright with tears. And in a small act of empathy, which was thought to be gone, she gently lay her hand reassuring on Archangel's, not knowing what else to say to make her feel the tiniest bit better.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:42 pm

A sudden gust of wind blew the figure's cloak and dark brown scarf, revealing it's features. The silhouette was obviously a female child, in her ten-eleven years. Her pitch black hair swayed with the equipment that she wore. A tight, black bandanna was seen on her head, with a cloud-gray feather stuck into the side. She quickly turned over on herself, pulling the cloak and scarf back onto her body. She lifted the hood on her head, and looked around. She was nervous. She thought that maybe someone had seen her. She shivered with reassurance. She then spotted a small home, if one could call it that. She backed away, hoping that the figures inside didn't notice her.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:38 pm

Archangel smiled sadly at Ilena.
"I'm supposed to forget her," She said, controling her emotions and blinking back her tears. "The rest of the clan have put it behind them, but I can't help wishing that she was there to jokingly tell me off when I do something stupid..."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:42 pm

Lear, unable to calm herself down completely, walked slowly towards the house, still hiding herself from the lights. She wanted to know if they had seen her. If they had, they would talk about her, and then she would know. If they didn't they didn't see her, and she could walk away peacefully. Quickly, but calmly, she put herself against a wall on a building, and listened quietly to the conversation. Umbre seemed agitated, spreading the shadow over the sidewalk.
"Umbre!" She whispered loudly.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:44 pm

Star was the one to sense the presence of the figure, and pinned his ears back, snorting. His ears then flicked forwards again, and he snorted with curiosity, heaving his bulk back onto his four hooves and slowly making his way towards the figure. Archangel watched his motions, wondering what the pegasus had seen.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:47 pm

Lear peered around the corner of the wall cautiously. Only to come face-to-face with a giant steed. Lear looked up at the animal with wide eyes. Her slow, unsteady breath coiled like snakes around in the cold night. Her shadow froze.
"Ah..." Lear muttered, starting to back away.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:48 pm

Star snorted curiously again, his eyes bright and his head slightly tilted to one side. Archangel got to her feet, following her mount to come face to face with Lear.
"Who're you?" The demoness asked.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:52 pm

Noticing the female entity, Lear stepped back once more. She did not want anyone to know what she really was. Nor who she was. It would cause grave danger for herself, but also the others who dared to approach her too closely. She tripped, and, in her destabilization, she fell on her back, on the cold ground. Umbre followed her movement, slithering as she did, to make it impossible for the two beings to know that he was there. Lear's cloak folded onto her body, as she closed her eyes tightly in pain. She put her hands to the ground, lifting herself up weakly.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:53 pm

Archangel moved round the pegasus, holding out a hand to help the other girl to her feet. She pushed her dark purple hair back out of her eyes with the other hand, smiling gently at Lear.
"Don't be scared of me!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:56 pm

Lear lifted herself up, helped by Archangel, but despite the solitary act, Lear backed away instantly.
"I'm... I'm sorry," she muttered, "Maybe I shouldn't have been listening to your conversation..." Umbre lifted himself with extreme dexterity, not helping himself of Archangel's hand. After all, he was a shadow, and he could aoid every law of physic in his world, and he couldn't interact with other shadows.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:58 pm

Star was sniffing curiously at the shadow, having seen it move, but Archangel hadn't.
"It's ok..." She said, although her tone drifted off a bit as she saw Star's strange behaviour.
"Star, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunger
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: