Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Hunger - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:19 pm

Star had curiously followed Lear out of the room, his big brown eyes still fixated on her shadow. And where Star went, Archangel wasn't far behind.
"You know, I can smell something funny about that shadow," Said a deep male voice.
"I agree completely, Star," Archangel replied.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Hunger - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:22 am

Lear turned around to the entities, her eyes being seen through the darkness of her hood in a white, frightened stare. She tried breathing calmly. They now knew it. She had blown the whole thing. Her breath coiled in the cold air as she exhaled, the condensed air shriveling up like a snake in the fire. Lear backed away. She couldn't find any excuse for this one.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Hunger - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Star reared onto his hind legs, taking two bounding strides before he came to be behind Lear.
"You're not going anywhere," He growled at the girl, his ears pinned back.
"Manners, Star," Archangel reminded him.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Hunger - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:28 pm

Lear stepped back once again, and she fell over. She landed on her hands, but she didn't push herself up. She was too scared to do anything, except breathe rapidly. Her hood fell backwards, revealing her innocent face. Rough markings covered the visage of the girl, from the numerous misadventures she had been through. Umbre didn't move at all, and stood in his standing position, lad out on the concrete. He felt hostility. Umbre disappeared in a puddle of darkness, that spread out quickly under the feet of the small group. Spaces where we could see the ground opened, and we could see cat-like eyes with an open mouth. No sound emanated from the shadow, but it was enough to startle even the toughest of men.
"Umbre!" Lear yelled. The demented face disappeared, and shrank back to its normal figure. Umbre curled up into a ball behind Lear. She was still lying flat on the ground. Lear remained silent, looking at the darkness. "You know you shouldn't do that, Umbre," she continued. Umbre nodded weakly. Lear pushed herself up, and Umbre went back to his initial place. He started imitating Lear's gestures again, but she lifted a hand, showing him to stop. "It's of no use now, Umbre," she murmured. She looked up at the three entities. "I am sorry for my brother's extravagant reaction," she excused herself.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Hunger - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:06 pm

Star started to snuffle at the shadow again, looking confused. Archangel mirrored his thoughts.
"Wait, your brother? You're gonna have to explain this a bit more. I've seen a lot in my short life, but this is too hard to understand..."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Hunger - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:47 am

"Yes, my brother," Lear admitted sadly. She let her head lower, and she coiled her arms around her fragile body. "I don't blame you to not really get this, either," Lear continued, "It took me a few days to understand myself, and I'm the one afflicted here." The shadow gestured, but stood silent. Lear turned around to Umbre.
"It's true, Umbre, that you are also affected, but, you cannot do anything to revive yourself," Lear answered. She turned back to the small group.
"My brother and I were, and still are, twins. A very unfortunate event happened the day we were born. The day Umbre was born, he died. He basically died at birth. My father, wanting many thing,alas not wanting to live with thew truth, revived my brother, into a shadow, in exchange of mine. My father then sealed my brother to my feet, and there he lies, and shall stay, forever, if I don't revive him into his normal body," Lear explained.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Hunger - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:13 am

Archangel nodded once, understanding.
"I apologise..."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Hunger - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:17 pm

Lear lowered her head.
"You don't need to," she replied, "You didn't know." Lear, after a moment, reached for her hood, and she pulled it back to her head, Umbre started imitating every gesture made by Lear. She pulled her scarf around her neck once more, hiding her face in it.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

Hunger - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:19 pm

Archangel bit her lip.
"I know someone who shares the same pain." She murmured, thinking of one of her cousins.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Tracker
Tracker
Nyx

Female
Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Hunger - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Ilena had absolutely no idea of what to say. Talking horses, demons, other dimensions and shadows who're actually revived brothers.. She had definitely become nuts now. Her head spinned, not able to grasp these abnormally weird things. She fell down in a wave of nausea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunger - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger   Hunger - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunger
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: