Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coping. (Post Prophecy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:00 pm

Bart glared back at Vrael, leaning on one of the walls. "Shadow is 'of the family', Vrael," he said, rolling his eyes. Bart then stood up correctly. "No need to get angry at Shiraku, if she's telling the truth. Or is it that prophecy thing that is still bothering you? Don't you people even recognize Shadow? I mean, she has the forehead mark, and even the personality of the older Shadow. Can't you recognize her with that?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:02 pm

"Shadow died, she is not coming back. There is no mistaking that. We buried her corpse!" Vrael snarled at Bart. "You were there upon the moment whereon she died."
Shiraku squared her shoulders and Wraith, who had silently approached, growled at Vrael.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:08 pm

"Did you even read what the prophecy said?!" Bart asked, to Vrael, his anger rising, "If the One was present, one of the two would live! Karthragan is dead! Shadow lived! Can't you see that with your own eyes? I mean, the truth is right in front of you!" Bart said, leaning out out outstretched hand to Shadow's direction.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:12 pm

Vrael turned his furious silvery gaze to Bart.
"You saw Shadow fall, both her hearts were pierced! There is no way she could survive it!"
Shiraku glared at the medic. "You swore an oath when you finished medic training to help everyone. Do your job."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:15 pm

"Didn't you see the other body appear, out of magic? The link that connected all of our hearts together, and gave birth to Shadow?! Didn't you see that? You must've seen it! How do you explain that?!" Bart demanded. He then turned away, angered.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:18 pm

"I don't explain it, because there is no way in science or in magic that Shadow could have survived that battle!" Vrael snarled, but grabbed the demoness, carrying her through to the living room and laying her on a table.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Bart stopped arguing, knowing that Vrael wouldn't stop his way of thinking, no matter what. Bart let out a great sigh of annoyance, then turned to Shiraku, and he lifted both his eyesbrows, and pulled his lip sideways. He put a hand to the back of his head, slouching, and scratched it, in disappointment.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:24 pm

Vrael started to work on Shadow, but he bypassed his usual finesse, roughly injecting Shadow with an anaesthetic before taking a scalpel from his bag and cutting into her ribcage.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:26 pm

Bart preferred not to look, even though he was sued to blood and anatomy by his age. He opened the door, and closed it after he had entered the twin's room. It was only at that time that he noticed he hadn't put back his shirt on. He blushed, but nobody was there to see it. D*mn, I really need to wake up...
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:31 pm

Vrael worked quickly on the demoness, extracting shards of greyish bone and using tiny metal pins to stick the bones back together. He worked silently, quickly on the seven shattered ribs, his face betraying that he wasn't at all happy about the job he was landed with.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:36 pm

Bart hastily put back his shirt. It wasn't hot anymore. He hoped that no one would make the remark. At least Dominique was sleeping. Or was she? She probably saw me. Eh, I'm so gonna die now. Hey wait a sec... Maybe she'll forget about the agreement we've had.
No.
I must remind her of that. I'm not that unloyal.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:38 pm

Vrael quickly stitched up the insisions that he had made before throwing his tools back into his back and leaving. He wanted nothing to do with the girl that reminded him so much of his sister.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:39 pm

Bart went out of the room, noticing that Vrael was gone. He then stepped out, now fully clothed, instead of only half clothed, like before. He felt slightly embarassed, but he continued with another step. He looked at Shiraku again, then turned away. He then looked at Shadow, hoping that Vrael did an adequate job to heal her.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:42 pm

Shadow came round slowly, putting a hand to her head, and then on her ribs. The demoness slowly sat up, her eyes squeezed shut in pain for a brief moment.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:46 pm

Bart's eyes widened as he saw Shadow wake, but he didn't approach her, scared of touching one wound. He just looked at her briefly, and closed his eyes, and smiled to himself. Well, now that theres nothing to be done... Now what?
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:49 pm

Shadow took a short breath, the pain still present, but she knew that it wasn't likely to be dangerous now. She bit her lip, her heart aching more than her chest from Vrael's blatant refusal at her existence.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:51 pm

Bart opened his eyes again, and his smile turned into a line across his face, as he noticed Dominique slowly waking up. She'll remember, all right. "Well," he said, scratching the back of his head, since the events have passed, what now?" Dominique stood up.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:55 pm

Shadow looked round at the two. Shiraku had left with Vrael, leaving Shadow with the two Kraferrs. She curled her legs carefully beneath her, watching them quietly.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:59 pm

Dominique began.
"Bart," she said, looking straight at him in the eyes.
Oh Christ, here it comes, he thought.
"Mh?" Bart asked, knowing what Dominique was going to say.
"The agreement," she said, her voice not faltering.
"Don't worry, I remember it all right," Bart said, his face darkening.
"No, it's not that," Dominique answered, lowering her face also, "It's just that... I'm not sure if I'm up to it. At least, not right now."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:00 pm

Shadow raised an eyebrow.
"Anyone care to help me understand what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:06 pm

"I've already talked about it to you," Dominique replied, her face lowering, "The agreement I've had with Bart."
"What do you mean, not sure to take it up?" Bart asked. He felt like it was time to rub it in. "What do you mean? I mean, I thought you were really motivated to save the Kraferrs."
"At fourteen years old?" Dominique demanded. "I don't think so."
"So you're saying you're putting it down," Bart said.
Dominique nodded, but added, "But I'm going to stay here. i've nowhere else to go."
"That depends of Shadow," Bart answered, leaning out one hand to her. Dominique looked at Shadow. Bart's face darkened. "Even though I cannot stay," he added.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:12 pm

"Sorry DOminique, I'm still not really thinking straight." Shadow said quietly, looking at the female Kraferr. "Everyone can stay," She added, turning her gaze to Bart. "I sent you away to save your from the milita."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:14 pm

Bart looked back at Shadow, a smile appearing on his face. "I forgot about that," he said. His gaze then turned down, and he added quietly, "Thanks."
Dominique turned to Shadow, and smiled. Maybe I shouldn't of doubted her in the first place...
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:16 pm

Shadow sighed, standing up slowly.
"I have no family anymore, and I see you as my family now." She said to Bart.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:20 pm

Bart's face darkened, and he nodded once. Neither do I, or Dominique... He then turned to Shadow, and smiled, trying to lighten the atmosphere. He tried to look as though he wasn't anxious, but he most probably did that in vain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coping. (Post Prophecy)
Page 24 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next