Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coping. (Post Prophecy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:28 pm

"I don't know his name," Shadow murmured quietly, "but he knew mine. He kept going on about the gods..." The demoness coughed hard as one of the bone fragments from a shattered rib shifted to lie against her lung.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:32 pm

"That's weird," Bart answered quietly, "That means he's met you, but you never met his. Strange..." Bart tried to think, but the fact that he was somewhere completely different from where he was before disturbed him. He then felt dizzy. "Okay... Would we explain this to me back at Shadow's flat?" he asked, lifting on ehand up to his forehead, "I feel really tired, and I can't think straight."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:34 pm

Shadow dragged herself to her feet, doubled over with one arm over her ribs. She took both Dominique and Bart's arms', teleporting them both back to the flat where she promptly collapsed, unable to draw the breath she needed.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:37 pm

"Whoa-" Bart said, crouching near Shadow, still feeling slightly dizzy and tired, putting one arm around her body, so that she wouldn't fall to the ground like a rock would sink, "I know teleportation was the only way to get backl here, but, honestly, don't beat on yourself like that. One day, you'll kill yourself for having done that," Bart continued, slightly smiling, but having a sense of seriousness in the sentence. He took a chair, and sat on it. He arched his head backwards, and sighed. "Okay, can you explain to me, in detail now, what happened?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:39 pm

Shadow stood up shakily, sitting down on another chair.
"I don't remember a lot of detail about the fight, I was going in and out of possession..."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:42 pm

"Well," Bart said, putting one hand on his thigh gently, "That sure advances us to nothing." Bart thought a bit, putting one hand up to his chin, and frowning. He then looked up again. "Did I have any distinguishing physical or even mental features, whilst I was in the demonic possession? Any differences from my not-total demonic possession, and this one?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:43 pm

Shadow leant her head back, her breathing shallow.
"Can you just leave it for a bit? I can't think straight..."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:47 pm

"Okay, sorry," Bart said, lowering his face, "I'm just worried about this. I can't remember anything. I was sleeping in a bed, then I woke up in badlands. I've the right to feel that way."
Bart sighed heavily, leaning his head backwards. Dominique was just standing, looking at the two. "What about you, Dominique?" Bart asked.
"I already said that I couldn't see anything from my point of view. In the two meanings of the term," she answered, quickly.
"Oh yeah. I forgot 'bout that," Bart answered.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:53 pm

Wraith trotted over to Shadow, gently pulling on her sleeve. Shadow nodded quietly to the wolf.
"I'm going to go and get some rest." The demoness said tiredly, leaning on the wolf slightly for support as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:57 pm

"Watch out not to turn demonic like I did," Bart said, with a half smile, looking at Shadow. He meant that for jokes, of course, but deep inside, he knew he was serious. He stood up, and Dominique did as well. "I'm going to take some rest, also," Bart explained, to Dominique, going into the twins' room.
"And where do I go?" Dominique asked.
"That's for you to decide," Bart said, entering the room, before going back out abruptly once more, pointing at Dominique, "Except this room, ok?"
Dominique rolled her eyes, then leaned onto a couch while the door of the twins' room closed.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:59 pm

Wraith slowly lead Shadow into her room, where the demoness gladly curled up as much as her ribs allowed under the blankets, falling asleep easily.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:07 am

Bart made sure that he shut the door properly. He then laid on the bed. He felt tired. And hot. Too hot. He lifted one eyebrow. He couldn't remember the recent activities, but he could feel them, all right. He puffed, then took off his shirt, throwing it onto a pile, on the ground, then twisting on the bed, to be more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:12 pm

Shadow slept uneasily under the careful watch of Wraith from her basket. The demoness whimpered quietly in her sleep, unable to awaken as the demon side of her fought to break free.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:17 pm

Dominique laid down calmly onto the couch, closing her eyes. The recent events had tired her very quickly, even though she hadn't done as many things as Shadow or Bart did. She sighed, and drifted off to sleep.
Bart, on the other hand, couldn't sleep at all. What if I go demonic again? And this time, there'll be no chance to get securised, or whatever, as both Shadow and Dominique are very tired.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:20 pm

Shadow awoke, coughing hard, blood trickling out her mouth. A shard of bone seemed to have pierced one lung, slowly filling it with blood. Wraith started to whine, but Shadow ignored to wolf for once, stumbling to the bathroom and slashing water over her face.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:24 pm

Bart took no notice of the noise happening outside the room. He knew it was Shadow, as he recognized her footsteps. He sighed, thinking that it must be something he shouldn't barge into, especially after the things that had happened recently. Bart shifted on the bed, trying to be more comfortable. That shade...
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:27 pm

As SHadow coughed up a little more blood, she knew that she had to get help. She wasn't in a state to survive this. She needed Vrael, but she knew he wouldn't come. Shiraku, who had woken up at the smell of blood wandered through.
"Do you need help?" The eight-year-old asked.
"Vrael, I need Vrael," The demoness managed to gasp back between coughs.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:31 pm

Bart's ear twitched as he listened carefully to the conversation outside the door. His kraferric transformation also affected his human body, giving him better hearing. At the sound of Shadow coughing, and a slight splatter, he then asked himself multiple questions, such as, What was that liquid-like noise? He then stood up, and felt dizzy, but he corrected himself, and put a hand and the doorknob, and opened the door, the sun reflecting against the white painting on it.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:33 pm

Shadow coughed again as Shiraku disappeared, teleporting to the house she knew Vrael would be in. The safe house. Shadow was shaking, her hands gripping the sink.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:39 pm

Bart walked out of the room, and traipsed to where Shadow was. He looked at her, half sleeping, half awake, one quarter worried -don't ask me how he did so,-. He then muttered something under his breath, and asked, "I actually hit you that hard, back then?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:47 pm

"Wasn't just you," Shadow managed to say. "I fractured ribs back.... at the milita, but," She had to stop to cough up some more blood, "one of your shots.... broke them completely."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:50 pm

"Ouch!" Bart said, approaching Shadow with one outstretched hand, but then lowering it, using his other hand to push it down, "Is there anything I can do? To, you know, help you? Because, I feel as if it was my fault. And it is, more or less..." Bart answered, lowering his face slowly.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:52 pm

"Shiraku... went to get Vrael," Shadow said quickly, arching her back, coughing again. "I think... there's a shard of bone... digging into my my lung."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:55 pm

"Ah frik," Bart muttered. "Let me-" Bart thoguht, "D*mn, I can't." I can't go demonic, unless I want to risk again, killing Shadow and Dominique, but also destroying the whole of Grenoble. Bart looked at his forearms, and then put on his silver bracelets, just in case.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:57 pm

Shiraku appeared with the silver-haired medic. Vrael took one look at Shadow before glaring at Shiraku.
"You said that there was an emergency in the family," The vampire growled at the younger vampire, who trembled slightly under his glare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coping. (Post Prophecy)
Page 23 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next