Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coping. (Post Prophecy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 44 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:02 pm

"Stop saying that," Bart retorted, "I'm the one who accepted. I could've just said, 'no', and get it over with. if there's someone who did something wrong here, that's me, all right?" Bart asked sternly.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 44 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:04 pm

"No, it's not all right," Shadow said, starting to pace again, "I shouldn't have accepted to show these to you..." The demoness' pacing started to become agitated, pulling out a few stitches.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 44 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:13 pm

"Jesus Christ, stop saying that!" Bart retorted, frowning, "It's all right!" Bart continued, 'More or less, I have to admit, but it's all fine. Ok! Cool!" He put a hand to the back of his head, and scratched it gently.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 44 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:17 pm

Shadow looked at Bart, stopping her pacing, barely aware of a small trickle of blood running out of the demonic mark from her scowling. She sighed, looking away again.
"I need some time to myself, ok?" She said quietly before disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 44 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:21 pm

"You do as you wish," Bart answered quietly, going back down the stairs from the rooftop down to Shadow's flat. Dominique was waiting in the hall, with one eyebrow lifted questioningly. Bart rolled his eyes.
"Do you need to know?" Bart asked.
"Ooooh," Dominique replied, with a sly smile, "You got some private time?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 44 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:23 pm

Wraith happily trotted down the stairs after Bart, not worried by Shadow's disappearance. The wolf sat next to Bart, looking up at Dominique.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 44 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:30 pm

Bart rolled his eyes as an answer to Dominique's remark. "No, we didn't have some private time in the way you mean..." Bart pointed at Dominique, "Look, and if I even tried, something would've exploded here." Dominique smiled slyly.
"Well, that means you lack some of it, hm?" Dominique asked.
"Lack what?" Bart asked.
"Private time," Dominique replied.
"Oh, no, don't you get onto that..." Bart answered carefully, "I think I'm tired enough already."
"Then you won't fight back! Good!" Dominique replied happily.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 44 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:40 pm

Wraith looked slightly shocked as she started to whine quietly. As much as she counted the two Kraferrs as part of her pack now, she understood what Dominique was getting at, and it made the wolf slightly uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 44 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:45 pm

The two kraferrs noticed Wraith's reaction, and Bart smirked.
"Aw, you ain't going to go against Wraith, are you?" Bart asked.
"Aw, c'mon not like she can stop us," Dominique muttered.
"At least the canine understands me better than you do..." Bart replied, caressing the canine's head gently.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 44 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:47 pm

Wraith looked up at Bart, her tail wagging. She licked his hand gently before standing up, stretching, and padding into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 44 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:51 pm

"Dang it," Bart muttered coldly to himself. Dominique snickered.
"Well, with her away, who's going to stop us?" Dominique asked. Bart sighed.
"Look, I'm tired, Dominique, I'm confused..." Bart replied. Dominique's smile faded into a smile of comprehension.
"All right," she replied, "Go to bed. I'll go with Wraith."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 44 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:53 pm

Wraith sat in front of the windows, looking out into the darkening night. Her tail was tucked tightly around her as she whined quietly. The wolf could sense something, something that she didn't like.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 44 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:55 pm

Dominique noticed Wraith's reaction, just as the door of the twins' room shut as Bart went inside and went to sleep. Dominique approached Wraith, and couched near the canine, putting her two arms around the wolf's warm body.
"Is there something wrong, Wraith?" Dominique asked, knowing that the canine could not answer, "If so, please try to explain what. I know you have consciousness."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 44 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:02 pm

Wraith whined, looking out of the window and then back at Dominique, trying to tell her that there was someone out there.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 44 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:53 pm

Dominique blinked multiple times at the canine, trying to understand what it was trying to say. She closed her eyes in concentration, letting her dark brown hair fall over her face, and then she understood the message. She slowly straightened, and looked out the window, cautiously, waiting for something, or someone, to do whatever it was here to do.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 44 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:17 pm

Something black flashed past the window, but it was gone in a split second. Wraith was barking madly again, turning round in frantc circles. She knew that the thing that had appeared was bad news. Very bad news for all the demons in this world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 44 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coping. (Post Prophecy)
Page 44 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44