Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:15 pm

July 7th, Year 2009.

Hey there. Yeah, school finishes on the second, and I didn't inform you about it. Anyways, I finished school, and the first day was boring without school. I don't know why, but I don't feel as enthusiastic about summer vacations as I was before... Maybe because I'm not looking forwards to it. It's just... Well, I'm going to the Côte d'Azur this summer, followed by visiting our grands in Clisson and Rouan, then going to Paris, then visiting some friends in Toulouse, and then going back to my mountain house for the rest of my vacation. Not really an awesome thought.
I guess I could invite some people when I come back to the mountain house... Wait, I don't know. There's my cousin that's probably coming, and I don't go with him well. Then, for the friends, I don't know. :/
So, yeah, that's my vacation. Kinda boring if you ask me. We always meet our relatives... I don't know how to make it better. Not like I'm going to change my parent's idea.
Anyways, on these vacations, I'll be able to prove that I actually have a life, lads. No internet, for like, erm, I dunno, one month? A 'good' book to waste my time, and tadaa.
So, once I enter school again, I'll post my timetable, since it would have normally change a lot from my last one, so that you'll know when I come in and come out.
Well, I guess that's done.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:16 pm

Have fun with your timetable next year... All I can say is been there done that. But then again, mine's gonna be worse than it was last year... Ouch. So yeah, yours will change drastically.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:31 pm

Hey, I'm back! For this night and tomorrow morning, alas. I'll try to use my time good and fill this page with my rants, boasts, and all that other crap about my dear vacations up until now, shall we? I mean, er, I. Okay, here we go:

First part: Beach, Juan-Les-Pins, Hotel 'Aldo', Monacco.

Okay, after seven hours straight in one bloody hot car, where many disputes on where we should drive, on what we should eat, on whether my ears are cleaner than the other guy's ears, on whether I'm alive or not, we finally arrive to the boiling and sunny city called, 'Juan-les-Pins', near the Côte d'Azur of France.
We went into a two-star hotel called 'Aldo', where me and my siblings got, very exactly, the room number 319. After we entered, before I could say anything, my sister blurted out that she would take the double bed for herself. As usual, I complained, and I used my extreme manipulation skills to make her take the decision of having turns, as we stayed four days back there. Content, I took the bags, and brought them into the room, took out my swimming suit (SHORTS, not that pesky little string underwear stuff French people use... Ergh, I like to keep my body to myself, you see?), and off to the beach with my brother and sister, whilst my parents did something else, I don't know what.
We arrived on a beach, and started going in the water. A woman came up to us, and said that this was a private beach, that we needed to pay. My brother, being a total idiot, treated himself and me and my sister were tourists, which we were, actually. But that was the worst idea ever. The woman told us to go on the crappy, public beach just next. We decided to go there anyways. I got ocean water and my eyes, and it hurts. Obviously. I also noticed all the women in monokinis on the public beach.
--No, Jenn, don't even think about that. I shall always stay conform to your rule.--

The next day, we went to a private beach, bla bla bla. Boring until we went to MONACCO.

Monacco was a 'new richmen' city (it was quite obvious indeed) and we went there for the unique reason to see the gigantic aquarium they had, with all the fishes in it. Stone fish, gigantic eels, everything. It was beautiful. I'm going to try and get some photos up on here. I'm going to try, it's not sure that I manage.

Part two: Carrus.

To be honest, best part of the vacation yet. We went to a farm, all right, and who thinks farm, thinks animals, and who thinks animals, thinks work, and who thinks farm, animals and work, thinks bad hygiene. I'm sure you don't want to end your day with a mix of goat saliva/mucus and chicken crap on your shirt, hmmm?
Anyways, to get the disgusting part aside, we saw most of my mother's family. Her mother being born in a family of ten people, it was quite big, you see. More then eighty people. It was hard to remember all their names. But I met a group of 13-17 years olds, and they were fun as hell. There was a small lake just over Carrus, and the night we arrived, we did some truth or dare party, and we dared someone to throw himself, clothed, into the lake. We had to push him off. But the water was good, he said.
I slept in a tent the first night, because my brother wasn't there. The second night, we again had a truth or dare party, and we all dared each other to get a midnight bath in the lake. Jesus Christ, it was BEAUTIFUL! The stars glimmering above, the orange moon climbing up in the sky... I wish I had my camera. For the first time in my life, that night, we slept 'à la belle étoile', meaning we slept outside, as in, really outside. We all got covers and mattresses and stuff, and we all slept outside, contemplating the starry sky. It was hard to get a comfortable place though.
The morning next day, we went to another lake, which was bigger. It was hell to get there, as we had to go through a forest, and that vines and thorns gripped on my legs and in my hair, etc. Plus, one cousin, who had her foot broken recently (fourth métatharse too, huh! Coincedential.) refused to let us pick her up to not put her foot in any possible danger. Heh, women. All the same. :/ Arrived there, for the first time in my life, I plunged from eight meters high. It was god scary. Going from the highest of three meters high in sissy public pools to eight meters in this very lush lake, it was amazing. But you only get scared midway in the air. You feel as if though you're going to splat on the water below, and which you do, in fact. But it's hella fun.
The goats and chickens were fun. Heheh... Chickens... No cows, though. Ah well. I also had the time to make myself known to the horses back there. Took the whole time, but I managed.
I also thought about you, Jenn, a lot back there. I got bored sometimes, and I just sat on a rock, thinking. It really helped me. ;l)

Third part: Friends.

No, not the film. We went to some friends of my fathers' who we met in America, and followed us here, in France, in Toulouse. Not in the same city, duh, but who cares? They're nice, but they only have daughters, which isn't very easy for me to be friends like my sister is with them. Instead of boring myself to them, I went on the playstation (mwahahaha) and I played Jak and Daxter II (Best playstation game EVAR, MAN!). At the end of the visit, I managed to complete a game from 0% to 95%! I got pretty annoyed when I saw it was time to go, and I had just found out that
-SPOILER-
The old guy you meet at the beginning is the Metal Head leader.
-/SPOILER-
But it was fun anyways.

Okay, I'm done ranting, complaining and all. And boasting. Your turn to comment. And complain. And boast that you did better.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:34 pm

Hey there, again. I'm back, and I'm staying from now on, in Grenoble. I guess I'll finish what I have to talk about, about the vacations.

Fourth Part: Mountain House.
After a long trip from Toulouse to the mountain house in a very decent place at La Morte, just right next to l'Alpe du Grand Serre, I was soon relaxed from the recent events and things. I decided to invite Ally to the mountain house for a while, being the last time seeing her in the vacations. There was no problem, she came to the mountain house, we talked, and she went after sleeping over. Just one thing to say: Ally, you are SO lucky to have departed before the cousins arrived.
The cousins. Ah, yes. The small ones. The small, little, intempestive teeter-tottering twinkies that walk around, deconcentrating and breaking the calm atmosphere. The only good thing is my uncle, my mother's brother is fun. We did some tennis we him, my father and my brother. Twas great fun. I tried staying away from the small ones, in vain. I was writing my story, and I tell you, it's ANNOYING when small people barge into your room with no other future than to ask questions all day, making it impossible to write my story Clawmark in peace.
They soon went away, and I relaxed again, writing more of Clawmark. I saw that I had no ideas, and I started doing more stories, such as Harmakkedon, Silence, I am Legend, Metal Fence, A Kraferric Tale, etc. But none of them went past the first few pages. I stood there, not believing what I couldn't do. I cursed at myself, and I went outside to get some new ideas. Which I did.
Then our Grandparents came. At least they're calmer. Then they went again.
Ooh, ooh, I gotta tell you summin'. My brother, my sister and I were playing badminton in the yard, when my sister slowly turns her head, letting the thingy drop on the ground. My brother does the same, and I turn my head, to see that a batch of six bovines were walking in our garden, eating the plants, etc. I was like, 'wtf', my bro was like, 'wth', and my sister was like, 'omg'. They also went away. Everything comes and goes, around in the mountain.
Just like the storm that came soonly after that. A gray, rainy day. I love those days. The small tinkle of the raindrops on my window. And the feeling of the raindrops when I forget that it is raining, and that I open the window just after I've awoken, wakening me up sharply.
Days pass, Clawmark advances slowly. I begin to take showers at near 50° degrees, because I find the heat so calming. It hurts, but I think that pain is just some psychological test that the mind must not endure. Or else, I'm just a freaking mazochist. Which I think I am.
Little cousins come back for one day. Clawmark is halted for one day. They go away the other day, Clawmark comes back. Easy.
Soon after a call from one of my sister's friends, saying that she is inviting me and my sister at the Bastille thursday the 27th, I finish Clawamrk, and I'm satisfied, beginning on the sequel, and on another story, Scarecrow, which I shall post soonly.
Two days ago, I went to my grandparents, of my father's side this time, and we slept over there. We went there because my grandfather (not really, my real grandfather is dead, and my grandmother is living with another person. You have to understand, she's pretty frail, both physically and mentally.) had a urinal infection.
And almost died because of that. He's fine now, and we're all relieved.
After those days, I came back here, and here I am, writing about this day. Gahaha. Well, that's all. Kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:10 pm

September 15th, Year 2009

Well, about a week ago, I got school. Dang it.
;_;
Well, school doesn't suck as I thought it would, but the class I'm in is kinda... Erg, how to say... I don't really know many people in it. Only Bobinoo is inside, and I got a comrade that I knew from 5eme along, but that's pretty much it.
Well, I entered in 8th, without any errors or mistakes, so, yeah, I'm gonna try to do my best to get into 9th. Urgh, I won't be here like most of the time last year, because of the additional homework we give in all materials. But I guess you guys will just say, 'Heh, welcome to 8th.'
Anyways, I've got the worst PE teacher as a principal teacher. Gah, this guy's such an... You get my point. He's threatening us to have an additional 2 hours of PE. Already that I have 4 hours, +2 for Handball, and if I get another +2... Hell, I'm gonna be trained. Bleh...
For right now, we're having swimming, and it's not going so bad, as I thought it would. The only 'bad' thing is that, well, everybody's ranting and moaning about how cold the water is. Then, on Fridays, I have football. I hate football. Really, really loathe/despise/want to maim it/w/e. I'm just not as dexterous with my feet as I am with my hands, so I suck horribly. Even though I'm one of the kids who has the best endurance...
After this cycle of sport, we'll have gymnastics (yeeeesss...) and then climbing (ohgodhalp).
I've got a couple new teachers to which I'll have to get used to, but, eh, I guess I can do that fairly well in short time.

Sorry for not having updated, though, for a long time.

Also, I only noticed about 5 days ago how this RPing site got me trained in literature. I've got to thank you guys...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2