Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)

Go down 
+2
Pure Insanity
Gryffindorgal4hp
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Number of posts : 3930
Registration date : 2008-08-01

The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) Empty
PostSubject: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:53 pm

I am not just your typical teenager. My friday night is NOT spend down in Solitude Park drinking, but instead is spent either with Hannah at the movies, talking to Hannah and Jenn...and sometimes Matty...on MSN, studying and reading a book.

It can be said that I am a Christian. I asked the lord into my heart when I was a first year in high school. I did a talk to Christianity on SU, and though the response from people at the time was amazing...but it's hard to know what real impact I had on any of them. It makes me so angry to hear others making fun of the lord.
Also, it boils my blood to see people getting bullied. I get bullied, but I have train myself to laugh it off in school...and then save the tears for when I am alone in my room. There is much more to me than meets the eye.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It is the most awful thing when you think of yourself as 'not beautiful' ...even ugly. I feel like that somethings when I see all the beautiful people in my class...but then I remember I am unique...and so that makes me feel better about myself.

It's hard to face that in school, people just don't want to be my friend, and most of the friends in school I do have or users...but finally, I've found all the friends I really need in life.

Hannah
Jenn
Matty
Connor

It feels so great to know I have a friend all the way over in France. Jenn really is so special to me I can't put it into words. To be blunt, she is so kind to me it feels strange, because many (Serious...you don't know how many people hate me for no reason until you've seen) people in school are always so resentful to me. It's like...someone who accepts me for who I am...one of the only people ever to do that.

Hannah...what can I say...you're my best friend. I have know you for nine years. We are always seen together. Malta was great fun. You make every single day an adventure. I love you! You're my life...I wouldn't be a funny person without you!

Matty! PICKLES! CRAZY PERSON! I love you! You make me laugh so hard I almost pee myself.
You are my little ray of sunshine...
GO YOU!

Connor...I know you try to help me with stuff...and you do sometimes....but lets face it...you're a bad luck magnet.

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:38 pm

I do not find it hard to accept at all that I am different. If you gave me a penny for everytime I say something weird, I would a million pound at the end of every day. But I don't get why that is so hard for people to accept. I do very well in school, and I think part of the reason that happens is that I think differently from everyone else. I like the get the most out of school that I can. If I get kick-ass grades, then I ain't complaining...it's when the bullying starts that I start to lose my head a bit.

And this is what has given me the self esteem issues I have today....

And the only way I can boost that up a bit is if I can express my feelings and emotions through my music.

You don't know how amazing it is to be able to pick up a music instrument, and just play a simple tune that reflects how you feel.

I play bassoon, and am currently working on grade 5, musical theory, GCSE music and am starting piano lessons...(I hope) People can be so nasty about the instrument I play and the mellow sound that fills there untasteful ears when I play it. They don't appreciate what an art and a discipline (sp? lol) playing an instrument like this is. There are only about 2500 people who play the bassoon in Northern Ireland...so I'm very lucky. It also gives me much better chances on getting places in orchestras.

So that's good

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 6:29 pm

Love the Die-Arry

Dunno why I insisted on spellin it like that, but there you go

I agree that beauty is the ... thing ... whatever that means. But I think you're pretty darn sexy.

Lets just say, 'I would with me shoes on'

Wink Wink

xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 2:19 pm

Um....anyway

My birthday is indeed next month

09.10.93 is my birthday

I'll be 15

Anyway...today I go shopping with Hannah

YAY

Happy!

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 1:30 pm

*gasp*

AND I HAVE TO BUY YOU SOMETHING FOR YOU BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

*sigh* this saving thing is REALLY not going well.

oh well, ill just rule out food ...

x
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 9:59 pm

hehe

ok

Ok...the past few days have been real exciting...
First of all...I might be going to France to see Jenny! YAY! I'm so excited! It'll be me, Hannah and Matty going to France.
Also, Jenn might be coming to Ireland. YAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAY!
Also...I got into the senior orchestra...so I will be playing music with people twice my age and I may get to go to Italy with them!
YAY!

SO THAT ALL ROCKS MY SOCKS!

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
kpnuts
Tracker
Tracker
kpnuts

Female
Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 9:24 pm

Go Lucy!
You will rock that orchestra I'm sure....
XD

Karen X
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/hannahandkaren-n-e-e
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:04 pm

WOOHOO!! FRANCE BABY!

hardcore my men XD
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 11:44 am

Shes been abusing someone - i mean SOMETHING alright

lol

im so cooooool XDXD x
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:24 pm

The day after my fifteenth...
I got brilliant prescents
A birthday greeting on three MSN taglines
Lots of attention...

But I'm not happy...

Because of the events of today.

I had a really bad Geography lesson...
People were slagging me right through...and then, when I was chewing a pen and imagining them all leaving me the hell alone when I heard something go *CRUNCH*

Turns out I broke one of the braces off my teeth...so I have to go all the way to Newry to get that fixed on Wednesday

Then I burst into tears because I was distracted by this and couldn't imagine they weren't there anymore...and someone tried to get my phone taken off me, and when the teacher just ignored her, she was slagging me and kept telling me how spoiled I was....(This was Hayley

And then I got another surge of the, "I don't wanna be 15," vibe and started to cry again in Civic link...

And then when I came home my "Friend" Hayley had the cheek to keep complaining that I was being cheeky to her...I mean...after what she was saying to me in Geography...because she kept asking me why I wouldn't let her view webcam...and I told when she'd got on my last nerve that I'd block her and report her for making me view myself online at a time when I didn't want to be viewed...and she told that I wasn't a good friend if I did that...

And that hurt...

So much...

I now...that is why I'm sad...

And yet...when people see me cry...they ignore me now...because I do it so much they think it's attention seeking...and it's not...

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:26 pm

Sounds like a suckish day SadSad

things will get better though, like i said

and i dont break promises

love you x
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:30 pm

Mmm...you never have before...so I trust you...
LucyXX
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:32 pm

there you go then XD
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:14 pm

Just keep singing 'I will survive' in your head and stick your toungue out behind their backs. Believe me, I know how it feels.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:22 pm

What Jenni said, except two fingers in reverse peace signs behind their backs.
I did that behind Connor today in school and he saw me. Dang that boy does my HEAD in. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:52 pm

You did that to your mum one day and she saw you Hannah...

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 12:03 am

That was today Luce.....

I annoy people somethin serious
*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 12:06 am

You don't annoy me though...

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 12:10 am

Awk Smile x
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 4:02 pm

I had like...the best luck today.

First of all...the stuff of legends happened in school today. The electric and the heating went off and the generator gave way. Temperature dropped dramatically. We were allowed to walk out (we got permission)
The...there now...I just name ALL the American states...single handedly...with no help...in 6 minutes and 14 seconds...Smile

So...I have had a good day so far SmileSmileSmile

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 6:57 pm

I. Hate. Your. School.

WHY'S MINE HAVE TO BE IN LOUGHBRICKLAND!?!??!?! HUH!??!?!!?

Razz
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male
Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:35 pm

move to the high!
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:42 pm

No thanks .... lmao

I actually do love my little school
even though thats gross....

on the upside, if i moved there i might be in your class!!! x
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:09 pm

MMmmmm...you'd kill each other in less than six seconds....

I know...I can tell

You have not seen the way Matt and Daniel fight...it is scary...Matt goes all red in the face and starts a cat fight...seriously...

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:20 pm

Weeeeird

And I think the reason me and Matt would kill eachother would be cause we are so alike ... lmao

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) Empty

Back to top Go down

The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next