Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) Empty
PostSubject: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:29 pm

April 26th, year 2009.

This is the history of a teen human. Me, in other words. I first have to introduce myself to you.
I live in France, and go to the same school as Alba and Jenn. We know each other pretty well. They're what I would call 'friends'. Both of them. Then again, I have friends of my age, such as people in my class, but who doesn't?
My name, I shall not list here, as it is not important in my life. A name is just something that another being calls you. It's a way to identify yourself from the others. My name is not like that. We could call me 'That dude over there, in that dark corner, plotting something obviously bad, wearing the black shirt and jeans, with the weird-looking hair' and I wouldn't mind. People call me by a diminuished name, Bart. I kinda like that name, except when it referrs to the Simpsons. Know that I'm not yellow, nor 'fat'.
My age also has no matter anyhow. I could be old or young, people wouldn't care (much). But I guess my actions depend on my age, but saying that I am only a teenager, I guess you can guess approximately my age.
Hey, whoa there- Wait a minute. 'Teenage' does not mean 'Not Mature' to me. In fact, I find myself very 'mature' as we say, compared to the others of my class. My mind seems to think and get things a certain way. Instead of using the simplest thing that comes to mind, I force myself to make it as complicated as possible, even worse.
Most 'teenagers' would rediculise you if you were in love with someone else. They would rediculise you for two obvious reasons:
-You're in love. (OMFG, he's/she's in love, *blabs to everyone else*)
Then, depending on the person you love,
-You're in love. (OMFG, you love her/him?! He's so stupid/ugly/stubborn/etc/whatever!)
That's basically what a teenager would do. You'll say that I see things in a stereotypical way. Wait until you see the school I go to, then you'll accept how I think of them.
This is why, basically, my age does not matter, as I'm not like the majority of my age.
Now, lessee. My religion. I don't have any. I'm profoundly atheist, and I'm proud of it. It's not like I don't like Christianity, Muslims, etc. It's just that, whenever I hear, 'religion', my mind translates it to this:
Religion means having a God. God chooses fate and destiny of one person.
And, I don't beleive in fate or destiny, because I do not like the idea that I am not in control of MY life. I don't want somebody to blame my bad acts on. Whenever I do something bad, I can only blame myself. THAT's my sort of religion.
Now, who I am, mentally. I'm pretty relaxed out, and I try not to think about pessimistic things (as you can see, I cannot do it. look at my style of writing.). My mind mostly focuses itself on the past, but then I say to myself that what is done is done, and that I have changed now. I am very neutral, and pretty pacifist. I can manage to let my rage boil inside my blood for a pretty long time, but as I come back home, I just cannot help it, but to shove my fist into the bark of a tree. This doesn't affect me much, as I'm a mazochist, and I reject any reflex to pain. I come back home, my right hand aching (I'm right handed, just so you know), but I do not show pain. I try not to hit other consciousness, as I would regret it later, even if I said that what is done is done, and there's nothing I can do about it.
Now, what I do daily. My life is mostly concentrated on the computer, navigating forums and such. But my outer life is much, much worse/better than that. I live in a city, but each weekend, I go to a mountain house, where I wake up at 4:00 AM, then walk alone in the village, without anything bothering me (Just so you know, I'm a very quick sleeper: I can sleep from midnight to 4:00 AM without being very tired). I like to think about people. Lots of people. My friends, my cared ones. My love. My enemies. Who makes me, me.
I can also be found drawing (Virtually or in real life. yeah, I have a talent in most things that gather art, such as poetry, drawing, etc.), or writing a story (almost never on paper itself, because then I have to rewrite it on the comp...).

There. That's basically me. Now that I have introduced myself to you guys, I hope you'll look at this diary sometimes. it would be a great pleasure to give your opinion to things that I do, even though it probably won't make me change...
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:38 pm

April 27th, year 2009.

Had that dream again. The same dream for months now. It shouldn't be called a dream, more like a nightmare, but not scary enough to be qualified like that.
I'm stuck in a room. Light comes from nowhere, as there is light but no light source. I turn around, and noticed a chair. I walk towards it. I sit on it.
Of course, it seems all like 'that's nothing' to you. Here's the part:
I stay sitting on the chair for exactly 10 seconds. At the end of the 10 seconds, I hear a click on the back of my head. I turn around, and see a cloaked man pointing a gun at my chest. He shoots. Normally, by the force of the bullet, I shood by shot down, but I stay sitting upwards. I approach my hand to the bullet hole, and put it up to my face. My hand is covered in blood. I fall backwards.
And that's when I wake up, finally. This 'dream' does not bother me now. I've had it for a long time. But I'm sure it means something.
I woke up late. Dunno why. I normally wake up at 4:00 AM. Here, on my alarm radio, it says, 6:30 AM. I quickly get up and take my small breakfast, made by two slices of bread, and a bowl of chocolate milk. My brother enters the kitchen, kinda surprised that I'm eating so quickly. I explain him briefly, but he does not understand. I don't blame him. He always puts things to the last minute.
I walk (run) out of the kitchen, go into my room, dress myself, stare at my computer for 10 seconds, then look at the mirror. I clean my face, then stare at the pink thing I need to shove into my mouth when I sleep. I quietly think, 'F*** that thing', and go to school, bag prepared.
As I go to school, the deafening noise and weird odours enter my body. I try to block them out, but nothing did: they kept pestering me. I fastened my pace, unable to take it anymore, and headed to school by a shortcut.
As I arrived to school, I dropped my bag near the 'C' building (yes, the buildings are named with letters) and waited for more people to come. First, Brooke and Lindsay were seen. Then, more people, I can't remember who, then, Jenn, Alba, and more people. I talked to Jenn, waiting the time to go into class, at exactly 8:00 AM. The bell rang.
I first had maths. I knew everything the teacher told us, and I was QUITE bored, yes.
Then, I had an hour of permanence, also known as 'nothingness'.
Then, I had two hours of Physical Education with the worst teacher in history. Especially in athletics. Oh Christ, that was baaad.
I had one hour to eat (at the canteen, ergh), then I had one hour of history-geography, and two hours of english (finally). At the second hour of english, I read a book called 'The Switch' from Anthony Horowitz. I'm on page 50, currently.
After the second hour, I prepared my bag, and went home. Finally.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:33 pm

April 28th, year 2009.

Nothing much happened today, different from yesterday. I woke up early, this time, though. 4:00 Am. Well, the normal time.
I had two hours of maths, one hour of history-geography (Ergh, a test on China D: ), then I had FOUR hours to eat (I don't know why they make SUCH GAPS) and then two hours of French. Heh.
To make short story long, I'm going to talk (write) to you about my friends I have here and in real life.
Almost all the friends I have in real life are all quite fun, some funny, some just like that, then I have comrades. Most of them are 'childish' (Eh, kids my age are childish normally), but they're great fun.
The friends I have online are friends I don't really know about- but that's what I like about them. I have to say, all of them are pretty mature. They must've tainted me someway <.<;;
I'm going to give out their nicknames, as to not show any personal information.

Real-Life:
Guigui- Basically, a friend I got at the beginning of the year. Very sarcastic, and loads of fun. He always sits next to me in class, saying random comments at random times. It's true that you can barely count on him for anything, but I don't count on people to do anything in the first place, sooo... Yeah.

Robinoo- An awesome person, I have to admit it. We mostly rediculise him because of his 'daydreamer' side, and he forgets a lot of things. But he's a person you can count on. He's dependant on others, sorta, but he tries to be serious in his work. I find him interesting, and that counts alot, coming from me.

Willy Henri- The short midget that sometimes gets on your nerves, sometimes makes you laugh until you're on the ground. He mostly triggers my 'perverted' side, if you want. He's the only one that can actually manage it. He's way short, but very awesome. Great friend.

Alba- The 'taller-person-than-me'. Everytime I look up at her, and I think to myself, I wanna be that tall. She's really funny, and knows when and how to smile. Of course, as most people she has a slightly 'corrupted' side, that sometimes triggers itself. I met her the first time at my first year in theatre. Go you! *high fives*

Jenn- Now, to be honest, I freaking love you. I swear. You're smiling quite often, and you are very mature in what concerns everything when you need to be that way. That's what I like about you. I wouldn't be scared to talk about my problems to you, if I had any. THAT'S how much I trust you. You're just epic and awesome. Combined.
You're the one I truly love. :3 *hugs*

Online:
Toryn- F*** YEAH! This guy's utterly awesome. He's the best friend I have on the internets. I know I can trust him, and I know he can trust me. I don't know what he looks like in real life, but that doesn't matter, right? He's a great friend, and is very mature, even soemtimes hyper, when needed. YUS! *high fives*

Whilaroo- Awesome guy. Awesome writing style. Awesome RPing skillz that killz. Need anything more? He has it. He's mature, and has a very friendly way to write, without sounding like a suck-up. Go for it! *high fives*

Dox- You're just awesome. Utterly awesome. I never thought I would meet a supposedly female person like you. You're a great friend. I've talked to you for hours and hours going, about very random things that no person of my age would be thinking about. You're great. *high fives*

There. *cramps hands*
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:04 pm

April 29th, year 2009.

Nothing much happened differently than yesterday. It was a good day, yes, and I got a 20 in SVT, AKA Biology. So I'm pretty happy 'bout that. people call me 'lucky', but I answer, 'It's all a matter of revision and training'.
I have handball today. Yup, even if I'm on MC like a total no-life, I practice sport often, and I have great health. I'm one of the best handball players of my team, and I have a good reputation amognst other teams. I quite like the nickname I've got for me.
'Le chevelu'.
Translated in english, they call me 'The hairy one'. You'll understand if you ever see me in real life, as I have a mass of hair above my scalp. Very, very, curly hair.
I've been working on an RP character lately- Etna.
An angel that can control her blood. Hemokinetic. Kewl word, hemokinetic. I put up the BIO yesterday, and I'm still working on it. It'll get a revamp soon enough.
I just noticed I need to cut my nails, or else, they'll get ripped off in handball. <.<;;
When I try to catch the ball, and I miss, you actually thank yourself that you cut your nails before. I tried, without cutting my nails once. It was my first time, and also my last. ouch, I still remember that.
'Kay, gotta go to handball. Meet you guys soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:03 pm

May 1st, year 2009.

No school today. I slept until 7:00 AM. I was just too bored to get up, or to turn off my alarm radio. As I forgot to turn off the radio before I slept that night (as I always listen to a tad of music before sleeping), the alarm clock did not put on the radio, as programmed, but went off with a deafening beep that could wake the whole apartment. I thudded my fist onto the 'off' button, making it go back onto the radio. i should've pressed the 'off' button again, but I was too lazy, and, unfortunately for me, my radio is programmed for 6:00 AM and 6:15 AM.
Sooo...
BEEP BEEP BEEP.
I practically beat up my radio, and then plugged it out.
I took my breakfast near 7:30 AM. I then went on the comp.
*waits 15 minutes for comp to load*
*double clicks on mozilla*
*comp crashes*
*switches off red button*
*swears*
*switches it on again*
*waits 15 minutes*
*double clicks on mozilla*
*does not crash*

That's basically my day. Then, I went to a revolution against the laws of Mr. SAHRKOHZEE, our new president. Ergh...
So, I guess nuzing happened today. Well, I hope something will happen, good or bad...
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:02 am

Sorry, forgot to update.

May 5th, Year 2009.

No school today, because the CM2 midgets have to go into 6eme. So, no college students (If I don't miscontrue) have school today. My sister and bro do though. :3 I laugh at them.
I'm working on Bart Kraferr, in new 'armed and packed' IUNE style now.
Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) Bartkraferriunebattleid
Kinda messed up at a few frames, but Evilagram (the best critiquer on another forum) is going to help me with it.
I've been thinking alot lately. About RP characters, but also of myself, honestly. Am I really what I want to be right now? Did I do something wrong in the past, that made me what I am right now, because I always have this feeling that something is wrong? What did I do before to make people think of me as they do presently? Am I REALLY motivated to continue in my goal? Do I have the talents I want? What are my true cons? What are my true PROS? What could I do, to change everything that happened throughout my life, without it being a desperate thing?
I'm still thinking at the moment. Sometimes, I really question myself.
I hope to write again soon.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:49 pm

May 8th, Year 2009.

I DIDN'T write 'again soon', sorry.

Well, nothing happened too big, except from yesterday. I was invited to a birthday party (Guigui's birthday party) and we were just playing in the garden. I was running, then my foot caught in a hole. I heard a sinister crack, and a sharp pain welled up in my leg. I couldn't move. By reflex, I put myself to the gound, and started massaging it (since I have experienced in massages for every extremity of the body, and I'm an anatomy freak). But it did no good. It swelled up with time, and I got crutches. Right now, I'm writing to you, with ice on the foot, worried that it's broken (because I'll have to go to the hospital, I'm sure about that, and I don't know whether the radio is bad or good). I hope it isn't, though. I'll probably be in crutches until at least a few weeks' recovery. I guess that's my lesson to not look where I step...
But a pretty harsh one at that. ;_;
Here are the symptoms, if one of you guys can help me:
-Swelled up foot at the frontal and side parts.
-Pain ensues when doing any action with foot.
-Can't do anything with foot.
-Pain ensues even when foot is unactive.

Halp.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:06 pm

May 10th, Year 2009.

Hey there again. Right at this moment, I am writing with a heavy foot (Got my cast. My foot is officialy broken ;_; ) and a heavy weight on my back. What am I going to do at school tomorrow? I'll get humiliated, that's what! I mean, my broken foot goes against my moral code. That's why I'm pissed off at myself right now. You see, my moral code is pretty strict. One of the laws are, 'Whatever the pain, you shall not falter for such,'. When I see that my foot is hidden behind a humongous blod of white stuff, and that I cannot put it onto the ground, I get really pissed at myself.
I mean, I don't even look at my watch anymore. And that doesn't ever happen.
I get pissed off at my brother and sister, too, because they always blame me for having broken something (I'm the first in the family to have broken something) and I answer that they don't know what it is like to only have one foot. It's a great disadvantage. I mean, you can't run, for first, you can't walk, secondly, you can't pick up things, because you have your two hands on your crutches, and if you want to pick it up, you have to hop on your other foot, and after 5 steps, you're freaking dead!
Jesus Christ, somebody help me out here.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) EmptyFri May 15, 2009 1:55 pm

May 15th, Year 2009.

Still got my cast on. ;_; But I'm slightly optimistic, as I should get it off tomorrow. Normally.
What annoys me slightly at school, is at breaks, when I go to see Jenn. We meet under building C, near the entrance of the school, with some other people. Amongst these other people, there are some people that I like (Alba, that tall guy that took photos of me and Jenn, and said to me that he sold them on EbaY), that I'm neutral with (Anty), and the people I dislike (B and L).
Whenever I put my crutches down to sit on the slightly elevated wall, B always take them, and goes around. I mean, crutches aren't TOYS. Gah. That tall guy who always takes photos just stares at me weirdly. Alba is normally having a random conversation with somone else (and, in all honesty, I've been eavesdropping for a while, so whenever I'm listening to someone, my ears prick onto another conversation, and what's funny is that when B talks to me, I look as though I'm listening, but I'm concentrating on Alba's random conversation), Anty's doing the same, except they're not as random.

Meh. if I don't get my cast off, I'll force it off. Don't care what that damned hospital says.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:40 pm

May 18th, Year 2009.

Didn't get my cast off ;_;
I think I'm going to get depressive. Seriously. Ever since I got my cast, it seems that my whole family is against me. The way I hear it, my father's insinuating I broke my foot on purpose, just to get attention. I'm not that much of a mazochist. My mother doesn't say anything, but she probably thinks the same way as my father does. My sister is always p*ssed off at me, always yelling at me, because I always get p*ssed off at myself, since I can't do anything alone. My brother also seems to do what my sister does. I'm getting really pessimist, and I get angered easily. Jennifer saw that at school today. Hopefully, I was in a good mood back then, or else, I think I would've again done something that I would've regretted. Such as the time where I got p*ssed off at someone in boxing class, a few years ago.
And, to top of all this crap off, the trams that I now HAVE to use (since I walked to school, when I didn't have my cast) are getting worse and worse, since there is a crisis, and there's only one tram out of three, sometimes none, so I have to 'walk' to school, and back again, like I did today. I mean, you can feel the pain unduring in your arms after you had to 'walk' one kilometer with crutches. Even now, my arms are aching.
I don't know what I'm becoming.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:44 pm

May 20th, Year 2009.

Eh, no school tomorrow. Right now, I'm preparing for lotsa stuff, because It'll be sure to me that I'll be bored tomorrow. Eh, figures. I even chronometered the time it took for my computer to totally start up.
3 minutes, 31 seconds and 21 hundreths! My computer's that slow. I mean, others just start up in the blink of an eye. Okay, long blink of 30 seconds, but still! It's a blink of my computer's eye! *shoots computer*
I still think I'm gonna get depressive. We only take off my cast the 10th of June, and the panto rehearsals are the 3 and 4th of June. I won't be able to totally unleash myself like I planned for the whole year ;_;
And Jenn's trying to be a sound technician. Again. Well, I don't blame her, she'll pass the age of acting on scene (yes, there's an age regulation sorta thing, and people surpassing a certain age cannot act on scene, and have to do sound technician or lights). I'll try acting, as I'm still young =w=
Eh. I'm gonna fail at the dance, though. With my freaking cast, I can't move my leg correctly. ;_; Fare me well.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:29 pm

You know, you were in the panto last year, and therefore you'll be an exception because you can't do the dance. They'll remember your performance in this year' panto, and go more on that than what you can't do now. You should be fine. You're a good actor, (I know, I was watching you. Not much else to do at the technician table between sound cues).
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:42 pm

Yeah, but...
Eh, I guess you got a point.
But what if they DON'T. o.o
Meep.
;_;
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:47 pm

I've been watching the auditions for four years. You're not the only one to have auditioned with a cast =)
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:50 pm

<.<
Well, that gives me some hope. Anyways, I didn't go to the auditions yet, so I can still practice.
Yet.
;_;
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:58 pm

*pats on the back sympathetically*
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:28 pm

Meep.
._.
Eh, I'll do the best I can.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:04 pm

May 26th, Year 2009.

[sarcasm] I LOVE my mother! [/sarcasm]
Well, yeah, I do, but not today. Basically, this morning, I asked if it was going to be hot out today, as it was for the past week. She said that 'it's going to be like all the other days. Take your shorts'. So I took my shorts, and passed my day, quite normally, in fact. 2 hours of math (with the replacement teacher. Ergh, BOARING.) and then 1 hour of history-geography, where I had a test about the French Kingdom. I think I did good on that test. I hope.
So, then, I spent 2 hours with Jenn, as we have a hole in our timetable at the same time. B took my crutches (again) and then passed them onto O, who passed them back to B, who passed them to L, then back to me, then taken by B again, then to L, then to A, if I remember correctly. Then, after 2:00 PM, Jenn had class, and I had permanence. I did my French homework whilst that hour. At 3:00 PM, I got one hour of French (with the class photo! GAH! The photograph was like, "Well, seems that we have a formal night theme, so I guess all boys can pick up a girl". I was like, crraaaap. T jumped onto M, and I was like, "K.". Then, I looked at Guigui, who looked back at me, backed away, with a 'no'. Despite my cast, I picked him up, just in time for the photo.) then, at 4:00 PM, there was break, and thus I could go meet Jenn again, where I found out that she also finished at 5:00 PM, just like me, because the trams/trains were going whacky, if I remember correctly. At 5:00, I finished, met Jenn, then we began going back. It was pouring rain. I got soaked, and Jenn did too, and she was still wearing HER class photo clothes, which consisted of the same theme as us. Eh, it was fun, nevertheless. Talkin' about that, Jenn, check your PMs on here.
So then I came back, and here I am. Kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
Toryn
Senator
Toryn

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:24 pm

Just so ya'know, I've been reading these everytime I get on...

Well... I must say... You seem to lead an intresting life... or, did. Until this cast. I feel you pain, man... Just a couple inquiries. Do you sing in the plays your in? And, how many family members do you have?
Oh, and, you need to teach me the metric system, cuz, frankly, I really am not sure how many feet a Kilometer is. And if you don't mind, I wanna learn more about the french culture too...

One more thing, do you, Alba, Dragonfly_x, and Jenn have french accents?
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:59 am

I'll try to sing in the plays I'm in, yes. I have 5 family members (counting me). My bro, my sis, my pa, and my ma.
Metric system...
Durr. Isn't there a converter somewhere on the internets? I'll try to find that later.
Well, let's just say, that I have an english accent when I speak french, but when I speak english, I have a french manner on how to put words together for a sentence.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:25 pm

You're not that bad Bart, apart from the occasional slip up where you translate a french word into english badly, but we all understand what you're on about. To answer your question Toryn, Alba seems to mimic accents (but it's normally a scottish one), Dragonfly has an english accent, and people say I sound scottich (which would make sense as I am a scot).
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:00 pm

June 16th, Year 2009.
First, sorry for not updating for SO LONG.
Second, we TOOK MY CAST OFF (a week ago, I know, Jenn) but WE STILL GOT IT FREAKING OFF. w007

Anyways, today, I'm going to rant about my pitiful life I'm living with my computer.
My computer's system died quite a while ago (sorry Toryn, I'll have to resprite EVERYTHING for IUNE) and so I used multiple systems to try and get it booting. But then my bro and I figured out that it was the mother board that was f*cked up, so that was basically for no use. We took the laptop that's normally at the mountain house down to Grenoble, and I'm using it, under Linux. Tis koo. You'll also see that I'm doing many errors such as > instead of ., or not putting any capitals, because the shift button on this cruddy keyboard is malfunctioning.
Anyways, once my bro gets his new laptop for his 18 years (in about two weeks) I'll get his computer, with Linux still, but better, and no bugging.
The only crap thing is that I won't be able to animate, and I think my spriting will go down the drain. Try to sprite with GIMP. If you can manage to do a sheet with that thing, you get the congratulations from an adequate spriter, me.
actually, no, the whole keyboard on this laptop is freaky, so I might skip a few letters. Damn keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:11 am

June 26th, Year 2009.

This hasn't been updated in the last ten days... *emoes*
Anyways, the school I'm in at France seems a little empty right now. My brother, in Terminal, has to revise for his BAC, along with the other Terminals. My sister, in 2nde, already finished her classes... *emoes again*
And all the 3emes finished their class too, revising for the Brevet. *emoes even more* I've got nothing to do, really, except listening to my perverted friend all day long, when he talks about many different things. (To be honest, all those things are related to one subject: sex itself) Not that I'm against sex, really. For a matter of fact, I actually quite like the idea, when comes the time... But talking about it all day long seems to get you a certain reputation... He even managed to change me... I mean, he managed to make me perverted, even when I'm not with him... It's like, impossimible. So, er, yeah. There's nothing to do, except listen to my friend who's blabbering on about sex, or else go to the CDI, and do my complete no-life, writing more pages of Clawmark.
Actually, that's good news. Clawmark seems to have a fairly good reputation amongst the most mature of students in Europole, even though it has gazillions of grammar mistakes... But people such as Frazaroo asked me to print ten pages (thus waste precious time on writing my story) and hand it to them. He barely read one paragraph, and said it was 'gay' because it had a stereotypical beginning. OK, I have to admit, it does, but I couldn't find any other way then that. But, sh*t, calling it gay? First, I would like to see him do better. He always brags about his so-called accomplishments, even though 70% of them are lies, totally, he always acts tough (total brat...). Okay, fine, I can also be found doing these things, but I don't think in such a 'braggy' or 'outrageous' way. Second, he doesn't even know how to write a good story. He can't even write 5 pages, without being too far in the story, beginning from the second paragraph. Third, I don't think a person in an inferior level of english has anything to say about what I do, whatsoever. If it were my sister, I would understand (but she wouldn't use the term 'gay', that's just a freaking insult... And Frazaroo doesn't even understand that... Even though I say 'gay' sometimes, it's just that it escapes my mouth, at least I'm trying to say it less and less, and more and more of f*ck, you know... Just a way to exchange an insult to homosexuals for a better (er, right) term...), but I don't like that my sister checks, because she always adds USELESS REMARKS, such as when I do a grammar mistake, she's always like 'YOU SCK!!!111'... I tried explaining that to her, and she said it's a habit... Wtf? I'll just leave it there...
Anyways, that's pretty much it... Bored at school... Bored OF school... P*ssed at Frazaroo... Speaking bout sex all day... The only person I keep thinking about all day is Jenn, because at least she understands my point of view (at least I think, but I feel good when I talk about it)... And she's not a brat... Well, neither is Willy Henry, or Guigui, but, yeah, you get my point...
I hope the week quickly passes to Thursday next week, because there's an end of the year party at her house, and it's the only thing that interests me for now... Even though I'm stressed, because I have to give her the two presents I got for her birthday, for the 24rth, because I wasn't going to do it at school, under risk of total humiliation...
Anyways, stayed tuned for more of my brat-ridden emo life, on CNP news...
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:30 pm

June 27th, Year 2009.

Yay!
I got my bro's computer now, and I'm done fixing it to my heart. It's good, and at least I won't have to worry all the time about a black screen appearing spontaneously. I give out a sigh of relief as I now have a normal keyboard, without any defects... I just need to get used to it. But it's great, anyways.
Also, I'm sorry Toryn, since my bro has Linux on his system, instead of Windows... So I'll have to find an adequate spriting program, as well as a good animating program for Linux, before continuing spriting... Dermn. So now I got this new, high-tech comp, with a keyboard that barely makes any noise as we type, compared to my old one, which went clank clank clank.
So I'm 100% efficient, once again!
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:12 pm

June 30th, Year 2009.

Well, school's slowly going to end... I just need to do wednesday, and then thursday, and I'm finally out. Phew. I got an orthodentist appointment tomorrow morning, so I'll miss Life and Earth science. :3 Woot. But, then again, tomorrow, I have two hours of english... And I don't know what the heck we're doing... Urgh.
After tomorrow, I begin at 10:00 AM (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA) and I'm not sure whether I have Physics and Chemistry (because the teacher warned us, but my memory is basically as efficient as Alba's; the one of a dead goldfish...) and I don't think we have Music, because today we had a sort of contest (with fourteen people, instead of twenty-nine, I have to admit) and I did something, but when I saved it on my USB key this morning, the music program f*cked up, and the file got corrupted. D: So I couldn't do the contest.
But hey- Here's the thing. I didn't bring anything, and I had to explain what I did. Knowing that I'm complete shizzle-da-whizzle in Music, I was freaking out at the sound of 'explanation' already that I couldn't explain the difference between a gorilla and my sister's armpit. Lucky me. And so I tried to explain, and got 12/14. Wooooahhh. Find the error in there, I'll leave you guys to find out... I'm not too good with human mentality...
Then I had two hours of French (one for me, I forgot the first hour was moved, and I came one hour late, but I wasn't the only one... The teacher also forgot...) and we did riddles. I knew each and every one of them. They're freaking easy. I mean,
Find the logical next number:
1, 11, 21, 1211, 111221, 312211, 13112221... The next number was 1113213211.
Basically, you had to be an idiot to solve it. Literally. Intelligent people cannot solve it. What do you see as the first number? One "one", so we right, one one. Then, I see two "Ones", so we write two "Ones", etc...
Or else,
What's the next sign?
First sign: M
Second sign: A heart with a horizontal line touching the southern summit.
Third sign: 8.

Fourth, my answer (correct): An M with a horizontal line passing through the M, touching the middle summit.
Because they were the mirror images stuck together of numbers...
1 mirrored makes M.
2 mirrored makes a heart with a horizontal line under.
3 mirrored makes an 8.
Etc, etc...

So, easy riddles, really. Now, well, I just have to hope for the best, that I don't get bored in the last two days of school... Which is most probably going to be the case... D: Ah well, I should be optimistic that school's almost over...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)   Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary of a conspicuoulsy normal person. (Real, durr.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next