Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A bad omen...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

A bad omen... - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:24 pm

Bart looked up at the moon. He saw the figure, that he was familiar with. He didn't smile. He didn't think of anything except the prophecy. He couldn't imagine being in something like this. he wouldn't be able to stand such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Location : Sitting on a leather couch in the apartment in my mind... =)
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:28 pm

Alba pulled away, wiping her tears on her sleeve.
"When is this prophecy sopposed to happen?" she asked, suddely determined.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:37 pm

"In one week, my part begins." Shadow said. "Vrael's part comes a month after I die." The demoness said it in such a matter-of-fact way, she could have been announcing the weather.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:43 pm

Bart frowned upon those words. Shadow had to die. She accepted it. Nothing to do about it.
Tons of sentences like these raced into Bart's mind. He twitched and one eye shot open. It glistened a red beam. He bit his lip. Why this?
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:55 pm

Shadow noticed Bart's frown and shrugged.
"The best thing to do is accept it."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:57 pm

'Yes, I know, Shadow,' Bart answered, 'But accepting a fate like this... It just doesn't seem right. To me, at least.' Bart explained. He turned around to Shadow, his red eyes gleaming reddish hues. His tail flicked.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:00 pm

Shadow sighed.
"When I was three, Arias sent me to the demonic dimension for a while. The first thing he asked, was whether I was the Wolf or the Raven. I didn't know. That was when he marked me. Merlas was the one that saved me that day. I researched the Wolf and the Raven, and I found the prophecy. I found it just after I first morphed into my soul self. I've had 330 years to accept it."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Bart stood silent. he couldnt' really find anything to answer to that. He lwoered his arms by his back. His hair swayed gently as he turned his head. His eyes glistened again, and he tensed his arm. He picked at the bracelet, but was careful not to untie it. 330 years. I guess I can't do anything except think that she had made her choice.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:05 pm

Shadow dropped her gaze to the ground.
I never had a choice. Since the day I was born, I have had no choice in where my life went. She closed her eyes, calming her emotions.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:21 pm

Alba turned round suddenly, having sensed Shadow's thoughts.
"Well this is the moment Shadow!" she said forcefully, "Take control of your live! Make the choices for yourself! Don't let this prophecy decide your fate. You've had years to think about it, and now you'll have years to forget it. I don't know how we'll do it, but this prophecy is not going anywhere. We'll turn it round or die trying... euh, litterally..."
This last bit sort of ruinned the forcefullness and meaning of her words, but she hoped she had got the message through.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:23 pm

Bart looked at Alba. He stood silent. 'You're right, Alba. We shall not die. Not like this.' Bart turned to Shadow. 'Shadow...' he said, quietly. His face darkened. He then swiftly lifted his face, his eyes glistening. His fangs showed, and the glinted in the light.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:15 pm

Shadow closed her eyes in a pained expression.
"There is no way out for me but Death. I will enter the void. Karthragan is stronger that I am, he created me." She looked up at her friends. "There is no way on Earth, Synarin or anywhere that I will be able to escape the void."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:30 pm

Bart lowered his head. He had to admit, it wasn't the answer he had expected. His eyes glistened, and he curled up into a ball, sitting on the cold ground. 'Well then,' he said, finally, 'Let's at least make our last days useful.'
Bart stood up, and looked at Shadow. 'I'm going to get that necklace. You coming?'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:45 pm

Shadow nodded once, determined. She didn't want to spend more time than necessary brooding about the prophecy. Vrael pulled Shadow's arm around his shoulders, help ing her to keep the weight off her injured leg.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:49 pm

Bart took one step forwards, then looked back at Alba and Shadow. He flicked two fingers from his head in sign of goodbye to Alba, and he made a sign to Shadow and Vrael to come. Bart looked forwards. He looked at the moon once. He smiled, and then opened his eyes again, and continued his stride.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:57 pm

Vrael bit his lip, and decided to stay behind with Alba. Shadow cast a no-pain spell on her leg, allowing her to walk normally, but she still had to be careful. Also, the spell drained a lot of her energy. She bowed to Vrael before running lightly after Bart.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:00 am

--And this is where 'The Truth of Death' in the chat section begins, aye't?--
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:02 am

- Yup, and where it continues... -
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:08 am

--Now, we'll just have to wait for Alba and Vrael to finish...--
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:19 am

- ok -
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:23 pm

Riiiiiiiiiiiight... ok

Alba stood in the empty street under the orange glow from the street lights, watching her friends walk away. She stepped closer to Vrael, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him close.
"What now?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:32 pm

"Now, all that we can do is wait for the inevitable." Vrael murmured, hugging Alba close. He wondered why Alba had chosen him to fall in love with, when she could have chosen someone less dangerous, and survived to live a long and happy life. Instead, she was doomed along with him, and the rest of life on earth.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:47 pm

Alba closed her eyes, relishing the moment close to the love of her life. She had never thought she would fall in love with a vampire/demon who could kill her and destroy the earth at the same time, but as they say: love has no boundaries.
She shifted in Vrael's embrace, as if uneasy.
"Listen, it's not as if i'm only centerred on my death," she said, wanting to explain, "I just can't stand sitting back and watching the planet i love and belong to be slowly destroyed."
She paused for a moment, then said:
"We should annalise the prophecy more carefully maybe, to try and find a flaw. A way out if it..."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:02 pm

"We have been over the prophecy more times than can be counted. Prophets and sages alike have been over this prophecy centuries before I was born. There is nothing more to be said or done, apart from protecting you." Vrael rested his head on Alba's closing his eyes.
"Why me, of all the mortals of the world, why did you choose me?"
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:41 pm

Alba smiled, hugging him even closer. She lifted her head and planted a gentle kiss on the vampire's lips.
"Well, aren't vampires supposed to be irrisistably atractive?" she said with a smile, "Maybe that's your answer. Or maybe it was just fate..."
She repeted the word in her head several times. Fate...
Was this really her fate? To die at the hands of the man she loved... She pushed the thought away, it's concept being too vast to grasp properly, and she rested her head back on Vrael's chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

A bad omen...
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: