Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A bad omen...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: A bad omen...   A bad omen... EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:59 pm

Bart stared at the full moon, slowly rising over the clouds and hiding itself. A white gleam was seen threw the mass of suspended water particles. Under the clouds was a city. A city where Bart lived, AKA Grenoble.
Bart was standing on a platform connected to a tall building. This platform had metal bars to prevent the fatal accident of falling from 7 stories. And the platform was painted in grey. The bars were painted in dull green. This platform was also known as a balcony.
A being landed next to Bart, not surprising him. A hairy being, for that matter, with long teeth and glistening red eyes. Known by humans as 'weremonkey', but known by their race as 'Kraferrs'. It spoke, 'Your decision is now.'
Bart did not move for approximately five seconds, but then he slowly turned his head to the hairy being. Bart then opened his mouth, saying, 'I will find it.'
Bart looked at his digital watch, pressing on the 'light' button to see the hour. Great, he thought, 9:30 PM.
Bart slowly transformed into Kraferr. He tightened his hands, making fists, and bit his lip with his right canine as not to scream from the pain of the fur shoving it's way through his skin, the tail sprouting from his posterior. He quickly stopped biting himself, as he knew that his canines would grow larger. Hair stuck out from his arms now. His eyes slowly merged to a reddish taint.
He jumped from the balcony, and landed with a short thump on the ground. He looked up. The other Kraferr wasn't there anymore. He passed under some lanterns as they flickered. He looked around, blinked, seeing a group of four teenagers passing on the road he was on. He jumped, and heaved himself on one of the rooftops. A teenager heard him, then started asking questions to his mates, but they ignored him, and they continued their path.
Bart looked in the direction of a known park. Park Hoche, to be exact. He jumped rooftop to rooftop in order to get there quickly. That's where he had to meet someone. Someone who could help him in the slippery slope he was escalating.
He reached the point of the rendezvous. The statue, where there's supposed to be water flowing. But there wasn't any water for a very, very long time. He stood there, hiding from any light. Of course, the place was dark and damp because of the recent rainfalls. And, also, no sound was heard. There could be a bird or something, but, noooo, it was winter and it was nightime. Bart sat down on a bench looking if there was anything left on it before sitting. He then gazed at the moon, his two arms behind his head, and one leg over his other leg. A small breeze swayed past, brushing his dark brown hair and his purple T-shirt. Kraferrs didn't sense much cold. Nor much heat, for that matter.
Bart saw a figure in the moon. Not moving, but a figure he knew. He smirked. He turned his head away, looking for the person that should be here. He checked his watch again by pressing the 'light' button on it. He looked at the time.
9:40, he thought, 9:40 PM, and still not here.
Bart put his right hand into his right pocket.

Last edited by Bart Kraferr on Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:27 am

A large black wolf slunk through the streets of the city, flanked warily by a panther. The big cat was watching the wolf as if it was going to go beserk at any given moment. It was obvious that the wolf was getting irritated.

As they neared a fountain, the wolf morphed into a violet-haired woman, and she turned to the panther, her hands on her hips.
"Vrael, if you keep watching me like that, I swear I will spontaniously combust!"
The panther morphed into a silver-haired man. "I apologise Shadow, but what else is there that I may do?"
"I don't need a guard! I can take care of myself against the Demon Hunters!"
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:41 am

Bart heard a commotion at his right. He turned his head. Has she finally arrived? he thought. He walked towards the noise. There, he saw a violet-haired woman. Pretty p'ssed, she was. That figure reminded him of someone. The nuts girl, he thought. He stepped back, but then noticed Vrael standing next to her.
'Vrael?!' Bart said, lowering his hands. 'What are you doing here? Did you know I was coming here? I didn't call for you!'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 6:22 pm

Shadow whipped round, and faced Bart. Vrael turned to Brat, but kept an eye on Shadow, or at least it looked like he was. It was always hard to tell where someone with no pupils or irises was looking.
"Shadow wished to leave the house for a few moments, and I volenteered for the guard duty. It was only chance that lead us here."
"Who are you?" Shadow asked Bart, her eyes slightly narrowed. She wasn't about to trust anyone openly at that moment in time.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:58 pm

Bart glared at Shadow. 'Well, since you asked,' he said, dropping his head slowly and arching his back. Stay polite, he thought, don't be rude. 'I am Bart. That's my nickname. For right now, you don't need to know my full name.'
Bart stood up, looking into Shadow's eyes. She doesn't seem that harmful, he thought.
'I met Vrael by pure coincidence,' he said, taking out the map the geezer sold him, 'REALLY by pure coincidence.' He said, pulling his lip downwards one one side. It was a common expression use dby bart, this, 'Pulling lip down one side' to mean a thing like, 'I know this is crazy'.
He shoved the map back into his back pocket. He looked at his watch. Dang, he thought, the shaman should already be here for the new replica.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:02 pm

"Vrael?" Shadow asked her brother. There was a quiet menace in her voice that she had perfected with years of living with Raven, or with the assassin clan.
Vrael raised his hands slightly in defence. "I was with Alba, there is no harm in that I presume? Bart met she and I there, when you were... not quite with us."
"You mean when I was going mad?"
"Yes."
Shadow gritted her teeth, took a deep breath, and attempted to relax. She was just opening herself up to attack on her mind again if she lost control over her emotions. Thinking about that time was not something she needed to do at that moment. She looked at Bart. "Why're you here?"
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:22 pm

Bart looked up at Shadow, his eyes glistening. He forgot to take out his appearance, he thought, dang. He looked up at Vrael.
'I'm waiting for another person. A person from a different race then humans. Kraferrs. I doubt you've already heard of them.'
He took a breath for oxygen, then he continued, 'There aren't many of us, you see. And to survive, us Kraferrs had to make an object. A sort of necklace that can answer any of your questions. It has one default, though; you cannot ask it any wrong questions, such as questions that would literally change the future, or change one person. The Kraferrs, to find them, have assigned 13 humans the role of 'One' Kraferrs, scouts who seek this relic. I'm a One Kraferr. But, to not get noticed, I must create a magical replica, and I need the help from a shaman Kraferr for that.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:47 pm

Shadow nodded slowly, as did Vrael. The two demons sighed, and Shadow yawned.
"Shadow, we must return to the house... You are tired. It is dangerous..." Vrael said quietly.
"I'm fine Vrael!" Shadow snapped.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Bart heard footsteps coming from behind him, and he turned his head in the direction of the noise, hoping it was not another human. Thank god, he thought, the shaman.
The shaman Kraferr traipsed to Bart. You couldn't really notice the gender of the shaman, because of the thick fur, that made it seem like a living hairball. It had a big crooked staff, probably ripped off a dead tree, and strings of almost all the colours you could imagine were attached to it. It spoke in a very old manner, 'I come from the shadows, One.'
Bart walked over to the shaman, lifting up it's hair in front of it's eyes. It quickly but gently pushed Bart's hand away. 'I fear that I are not worthy of the vision of a One, One.'
Bart felt embarassed, because he was probably looked at by Vrael and Shadow. He sighed, then, took the hair off it's eyes again.
'Take a good look, shaman. I think you're worthy.'
Bart put his arm behind him at the same time. The shaman shivered, but not of cold. It then added, 'I come for the replica, One.'
'That's exactly why I think you're worthy, shaman. Without you, I wouldn't be able to find... It.'
The shaman nodded slowly. You could almost hear the bones creaking like unoiled gears. Bart held out his left arm, and retracted the sleeve. 'Go on.'
The Kraferr shaman took a knife from a pocket. He poked Bart' arm with it, slightly twitching. The shaman said some words in a different language. Blood started to trickle from the point where Bart had been poked. Bart quickly transformed back into his human form. The shaman drew signs all over Bart with his blood, then drew signs on the ground. A circle, a horizontal line through the middle of it, and a triangle with a human shape in it.
Bart glowed a maroon aura. The blood he was covered with slowly dissipated, and reappeared on the ground, forming a puddle of blood where Bart was standing. The blood slowly oozed beside Bart. The blood then lifted, formling the shape of a human body. Eyes appeared, hair started to sprout, nails grew. In a few seconds, a clone of Bart stood there, staring blankly. The clone fell to the ground, like if dead. But it was sleeping. Bart (the real one) coughed blood. He swallowed.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:09 pm

Shadow tried to go help Bart, the blood worrying her. Vrael put a firm hand on her shoulder, stopping her from leaving his side. He seemed to be coping very well for a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:26 pm

Bart noticed Shadow's reaction. He smiled, a small trickle of blood running from his mouth. 'Heh, sorry,' he said, grinning, 'If it's a bit bloody.'
Bart then looked at the shaman. The shaman nodded, and traipsed away. Bart then looked at his replica. 'Perfect,' he said, 'I'll be able to go away for a few months with this replica.'
He heaved his clone, then gently laid it on a bench.
He turned to Vrael and Shadow.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Shadow looked slightly puzzled. Vrael warily took his hand off Shadow's shoulder, but kept an eye on her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:34 pm

Bart stayed silent. He didn't know why, but he always had this anxious feeling when he was about to depart to find the relic again. He always asked himself, If I don't come back, the replica will disappear, and I shall be counted as dead.
Bart pressed on the 'light' button of his digital watch. 9:50 PM, he said. At 10:00, the replica should wake up and go automatically to the appartment where Bart lived.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:41 pm

Vrael and Shadow looked around, not knowing what to say or do, until Raven appeared.
"I'll take over guard." She said quietly to Vrael, and the vampire nodded, vanishing. Raven took up his previous position, standing next to Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:38 pm

Who's she? Bart thought. Another person from the same family?
Bart stood up, and walked towards the nexcomer. 'And...' He began, then he looked at the girl. Completely identical to Shadow, just with short hair, 'Who are you?'
The trees looming upon them bristled as a slight cold breeze went past, blowing Bart's uncombed hair.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:50 pm

"This is Raven, my sister." Shadow said bitterly.
The other demoness smiled, well, smirked.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:53 pm

'Ah,' Bart said, nodding. He slowly bowed, 'I am, er, honoured?'
He lifted himself up quickly, making his back crack a little. He looked at Raven. Is she of a mostly lawful or chaotic personality? he thought. I can't really know female attitudes. I'll just have to see then, he thought.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:55 pm

Raven nodded her head in acknowledgement, and a look of concentration briefly flashed across her face. Shadow's features creased in slight pain at the same time, but was better at hiding such things than her sister.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:59 pm

Bart looked at the statue, old and probably dead, in a way. He remembered when he passed by this parc to go to primary school. He always dipped a hand in the water, and let it dry in the bright sun. Now, it's impossible. He couldn't help but to have regret or remorse, he didn't really know.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:34 pm

"We should go back..." Raven said.
"No, not yet." Shadow replied. She had climbed to the top of the statue with speed and grace, and was now carefully crouched on top of it, looking up to the moon.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:38 pm

Bart climbed onto the statue, standing next to Shadow, but still keeping a distance between so that he could evade or block any upcoming threats. He stared silently at the moon, then grinned. He could still see the figure. He sighed, whilst smiling and staring blankly.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:41 pm

Raven sat on the edge of the fountain, watching Shadow. With her face hidden by her hood, it was hard to tell that she was glaring. Shadow put a hand to her temple, trying to reinforce her blocks.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:45 pm

Bart Kraferr checked his watch by pressing on the little 'light' button on the top left. A blue glow was seen in the darkness as he quickly whipped the watch out, creating a faint stream of bluish light in the cold night. 9:55 PM, he saw. Good.
He checked his replica. Still hadn't moved. He swiftly shoved his right hand into his right pocket, and he put his left hand on his right elbow, sighing.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:46 pm

"What are you waiting for?" Shadow asked, noting Bart's actions. She gritted her teeth silently, her eyes slightly narrowed in the effort of keeping up her mental defences.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:50 pm

'Waiting for my replica to wake up, and see that everything turned out good during the clonage,' Bart explained politely, 'If something went wrong, he should not be able to wake.'
At 10:00 PM, he thought, the clone will rise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A bad omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... Empty

Back to top Go down

A bad omen...
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: