Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A bad omen...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

A bad omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:51 pm

"Ok..." Shadow said. She hadn't really understood, but she sensed that this was something, like her prophecy to others, that was not really meant to be understood by outsiders.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:32 am

Bart stood silently, gazing upon the moon, with his clothes swaying gently in the cold wind that hurriedly shook leaves on trees, making the sound of water falling down on the ground. Like rain. The moon glistened in the dark night, where there were no clouds, nor any other obstacle that could hide the moon's face.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:47 pm

Shadow longed to take on her other form, but then she was vunerable, and that wasn't a good idea. She looked down at the fountain, not knowing what to say or do.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Bart looked a long time at the moon, the trees swishing and creaking with the cold winter wind. A winter-without-snow wind. He thought of if he really would find the relic, or die like all the other Kraferrs who've tried?
He thought about that for a long moment, giving pessimist or optimist opinions to himself.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Shadow dropped lightly down from the statue, landing with barely a noise ( a skill she had picked up with the assassins). She and Raven exchanged a glare, and Raven stalked off.
"Finally." Shadow muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:30 pm

Bart looked at Raven going away. Shadow whispered or muttered something, but Bart did not hear. He kept on staring at the moon. He flicked his watch in front of his eyes, pressing on the 'light' button, making a blue trail behind the watch. He wipped the watch into his back pocket, the light fading slowly.
9:59 PM, he thought.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:41 pm

Shadow watched the clone, waiting with Bart. Raven going away had given a slight amount of relief to her mind, and she revelled in it for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:05 am

Bart approached his magical replica. It was weird having yourself in front of your own eyes without any mirror. You could even see how you looked with your eyes closed. A few more seconds, Bart thought, and I'll be able to go and find that relic.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:32 am

Shadow's eyelids drooped, and she dozed for a few moments, waiting for something to happen. She stayed balanced on the statue, immobile.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:40 am

The clone opened it's eyes slowly. It stood up, scratching it's head, looking around. It saw Bart, and scanned him. Bart then lowered his head, and said, 'So, how're you?'
The clone sat down on the bench, scratching his eyes. It mumbled, 'Yeah... But I guess my job here's just beginnin'.'
It stood up, and started walking away. Bart yelled, 'Hey!'
The clone turned around, asking, 'What?'
Bart, unattached his keys dangling from his shorts. He threw them to the clone, saying, 'Don't forget these!'
The clone caught the keys, jingling in his hands. He attached them to HIS shorts, then walked away, in the direction of his appartment. Bart stood there, watching.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:24 pm

Shadow had opened one eye to watch the scene between Bart and his clone, and raised one eyebrow.
"Ok, that's just a little bit strange..." She remarked.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:31 pm

Bart heard Shadow. 'Yes, ain't it?' he said, walking to the staute and looking up at Shadow, 'Magic becoming life is very strange, I have to admit that.'
A cold breeze sweeped in between the branches of the trees.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:54 pm

Shadow snorted. She raised a hand, palm facing upwards. A small orb of magic formed above her hand, black, marbled with small streaks of red. She gazed into the orb.
"Yes, something strange about magic..." She murmured, as if her mind was somewhere distant.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:29 pm

Bart hopped onto the staute, and stood next to Shadow. She didn't go crazy yet, he thought, I wonder if she really is inoffensive...
Bart then sighed, and said, 'Well, magic is magic. We can do anything we want with it.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:32 pm

"Within certain limitations." Shadow said, lowering her hand. The orb stayed in the air, but vanished as Shadow sighed.
"Need any help chasing that relic of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:44 pm

Bart glanced at Shadow, then gazed at the moon, still seeing the same figure. Huh, he thought. He turned to Shadow, and qat, and said, 'I don't know... A certain someone said that you could be dangerous...' Bart said, then lowering his head, 'But you haven't up until now. It's just that... I don't know if I can trust you.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:48 pm

"Oh, right, I guess you met my family before you met me." Shadow muttered darkly, glaring down into the basin of the fountain. She pulled the hood of her cloak over her face to hide her expression.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:52 pm

'Oh, sorry,' Bart said, seeing that Shadow wasn't very pleased, 'That maybe came out wrong.'
Bart sighed, and continued, 'I don't care if you are "dangerous", or anything. You seem nice, n' all, but... I don't really know you just yet. I can't let people I don't know correctly join my quest. Especially if they get hurt, because then I won't know what to do.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:55 pm

Shadow jumped off the statue, turning a somersault before landing in the basin, her back to Bart.
"Fair enough." She said, turning her head to look at him over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:58 pm

Now, he thought, I really don't know whether she's mad or indifferent towards me.
Bart sighed, jumping off the statue, and landing whilst flexing his right leg, and bending his left leg to land gently on his knee. He slowly raised, and said, 'Are you going somewhere?'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:02 pm

Shadow closed her eyes.
"I don't know where I'm going." She murmured. "I just need to get away from my family."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:10 pm

'I need to get away from my family, too,' he said, 'But I know that what you are saying does not have the same reason as mine.' Bart stepped in front of Shadow. He shivered as a slight gust of cold wind blew in the trees and into his messy dark brown hair. His blue-green eyes glistened in the darkness as they changed to red, and as Bart changed to Kraferr. He tightened his fists.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:12 pm

Shadow nodded.
"I understand," She said. Families are great, at times, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:39 am

Bart finished turning into Kraferr. His hair straightened a little, whilst his canines grew and his nails slowly morphed into claws. His tail appeared. Fur sprouted from his forearms and legs. He looked up at Shadow, his red eyes glistening, and then said, 'I need to quit my family to save the surviving Kraferrs. You need to quit your family to save yourself, but I think there is also another reason, hidden behind that one.'
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:41 pm

Shadow bowed her head, her hair falling to cover half her face.
"They're trying to protect me, and keep me away from Kar, but it won't work for long. I don't want to see them hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bad omen...   A bad omen... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A bad omen...
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: