Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can you help me?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Can you help me? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:42 pm

Vrael gently pushed Shadow back down as she attempted to stand up and wield her sword. He prised the blade from her grasp.
"You cannot fight until you have sufficiently healed!"
"Watch me." Shadow growled.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Toryn
Senator
Toryn

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:05 am

Toryn was unsure how he was to actually capture Raven, at this point, she was armed, aware, and angry, plus the fact that she is trying to kill him doesn't help. "It's doesn't matter how much you care to me," he said, as he took a swing at her legs, in an attempt to immobilize her for easier detainment.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:15 am

Raven easily backflipped away from the attack, her eyes narrowed in concentration. Shadow, hearing the commotion, summoned up her strength to get past Vrael, and jump out the window after her sister, landing heavily on the ground below. It took her a few extremely pained breaths before she staggered to her feet again, the wounds open and bleeding again.
Back to top Go down
Toryn
Senator
Toryn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:25 am

"Shadow! Don't push yourself!" Toryn said, noting her deep wounds, "I don't really know you, but I can't just let someone wounded die without reason. Raven, my interest in finalizing your capture is no more, I will leave your family feud, as long as you leave Shadow to rest, at least until her wounds are recovered. I am an assassin and am used to killing people unsuspectedly, but taking advantage of someone's injuries to kill them is not something I will let happen."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:28 am

"I. Am. Fine." Shadow growled through gritted teeth. She wasn't going to let her injuries get the better of her when a part of her family was in danger. It wasn't her nature.
Back to top Go down
Toryn
Senator
Toryn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:05 am

((er... did you not get the part about Toryn stopping his attempt to capture Raven?))
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:30 am

--She probably did, but it's sooooooo cooler when Shadow doesn't listen >:3--
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:22 pm

- Yes, Shadow hardly ever listened XD -
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Location : Sitting on a leather couch in the apartment in my mind... =)
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:57 pm

((riiiiiiiiiiight... euh... lol))

Alba decided to take the easier way down and chose the stairs. She emerged beside Shadow, placing a hand on her shoulder.
"Shadow," she said gingerly, "You can't do this. You're not demon anymore. You have to heal like a human."
Back to top Go down
Toryn
Senator
Toryn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:04 am

Toryn was unsure what to do, Shadow seemed to be trying to pick a fight with him, when she definetly couldn't, even though there was no reason too, he was actually trying to protect her now.

((Er, I am at a loss as what to RP now... bleh))
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:45 pm

- oops... -

Shadow faltered, realising the stakes she was running, and only just starting to feel the effects her injuries were having on her human body. The adrenaline rush had taken the edge off the pain, but now she could feel that her legs were shaking, barely supporting her weight. She fell to one knee, relying on her sword to maintain her position.
Back to top Go down
Toryn
Senator
Toryn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:13 am

"Shadow, if you want my help, say so. Otherwise I will leave you at the mercy of Raven, and you, and your friends will all die if she sees it fit," Toryn said carefully, he was trying to make her see that whether she lived or died depended on him.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:26 am

"She will not kill me," Shadow murmured as she looked up at Toryn. "Not yet." Vrael glared at his sister.
"Your help would be welcome. I am no longer able to heal for this coming week, and it is clear that my sister will not last much longer. She refuses to rest at all."
Back to top Go down
Toryn
Senator
Toryn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:07 am

"Fine then, I will protect you...for a price," Toryn said, "-insert a decent amount of money here- is what it will cost you."

(rawr. my new DSi's internet is rather slow, and onscreen keyboards are a little hard to type with...)
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:56 pm

"We have the money to pay you," Vrael gave a wry smile. "You may find her a harder patient that most, even if her magic is disabled."
Back to top Go down
Toryn
Senator
Toryn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:01 pm

"Good, your life will be extended," Toryn said, thinking to himself, that he should be able to rack in about a time and a half themoney by protecting these people now, and catching Raven later.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:03 pm

Vrael nodded once and picked Shadow up, ignoring her protests with the ease of a deaf person. He glanced at Toryn before heading up, back to Alba's flat.

- Alba Linskey won't be back until the end of the week, I think. -
Back to top Go down
Toryn
Senator
Toryn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:10 pm

"...Alright then, you can pay me after she's finished healing," Toryn said. He then turned, took step forward, then broke out into a run. He jumped higher than any human could, and disappeared into the sky.

- Sorry, I gtg now. Ciao~! -
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:11 pm

- Ok -

"Fair enough," Vrael said as he emerged back in the flat.
Back to top Go down
Toryn
Senator
Toryn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:19 am

- ... should we end the topic here and start anew? Or just continue off like this.. That Toryn never showed his face again until he collected his payment, but then again, it was oftly quiet. -
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Location : Sitting on a leather couch in the apartment in my mind... =)
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:11 pm

Alba followed Vrael back to her flat.
"Lie her back down on the couch, "she said, gesturing to the already blood stained couch, "I'll go get us some drinks. What d'you fancy?"
Back to top Go down
Toryn
Senator
Toryn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:46 am

- Oh, nvm... I guess you guys can continue, and Toryn will just disappear from the topic for awhile... -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you help me?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: