Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can you help me?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Toryn
Senator
Toryn

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Can you help me? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:11 pm

ooc// Well, maybe Toryn can come and attempt to assassinate Raven... He is a mercenary after all.. He comes in through the window... wait, here..

bic//
"I wouldn't show your back if I were you..." a deep voice said from outside the window. Everyone in the room turned and stared at the cloaked figure standing in the window. He had a large pistol pointed at Raven's heart, and was holding a deadly looking three-pronged blade by his side. "Raven... I would have expected more out of you..." the figure said, "After watching your every movement for the last week, I was hoping you were going to more of a challenge."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:28 pm

Shadow, her arm still wrapped around her stomach, blood continuing to stain her ripped assassin uniform, turned her sword to the man by the window.
"Who are you?" She asked, eyes narrowed and voice layered with menace.
Raven raised an eyebrow.
"I thought I sensed you at times," She remarked.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Location : Sitting on a leather couch in the apartment in my mind... =)
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:50 pm

Surprise took over rage, and Alba morphed back to a human wearing rather ragged and rippeed clothing. Great, she thought, more assassins in my house. Bloody hell!
"What do you want?" she asked, trying to make herself sound as imposing as possible. After all, it was her territory.
Back to top Go down
Toryn
Senator
Toryn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:13 am

"I have some... business to take care of with Raven," the cloaked figure said as he jumped from the window to the ground, not making a sound. He kept the pistol raised towards Raven's heart while taking a step forward. "My name is not a concern to you. And Raven... I see your senses are as sharp as ever, until you left yourself wide open from behind just now, that mistake will cost you," he said, raising the blade to become level with Raven's neck.

ooc// lol, I thought it said no swearing in the rules? Oh well...lawl

Also, Shadow, is Shadow the character in your avvie?
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:12 pm

"Er... I don't know who you are," Shadow said quietly. It was obvious that breathing pained her at that moment. "But there are arguments between myself and my sister that do not concern you."
Back to top Go down
Toryn
Senator
Toryn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:44 am

"There are things between me and your sister that don't concern you eithier, Shadow," the figure said, "Now please, your sister is wanted alive, so if you'll come with me quietly, it's for the better," He took another threatening step forward and raised his head so that everyone in the room could see his right eye which was entirely black, with a glowing red iris that was shaped like a saw blade. His left eye however, was just an icy blue that resonated cold.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:41 pm

3get out of my house!" said Alba threateningly, "And you too Raven. You have no business here. Either of you..."
She steppend forwards, letting a low animal growl resonate around her throat.
Back to top Go down
Toryn
Senator
Toryn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:26 pm

"That sounds fair, as long as Raven and I are going to the same place. As I said, we have business to take care," the cloaked figure said, "But Miss Manticora, you don't seem to be in the power of forcing us to leave, so if the lot of you will not abide by my request, my presence in this house will remain,"

ooc// Will you guys go read my Toryn bio in the accepted registrations? I finished it...

Last edited by Toryn on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:40 pm

((by the way, my character's name is Alba Manticora, Alba Linsky is my user name, but no worry, i fotgive you, lol))
Alba's eyes narrowed. She didn't like the newcommer. He smelt wrong, and those eyes just freeked her out. She wanted him out of the house as soon as possible, but didn't know what to do about it. He seemed pretty determined to stay.
"What's happened between you and Raven?" she asked, keeping her voice low.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:50 pm

Shadow's sword arm was shaking, the bullet wound in her shoulder causing her pain. She put a determined look on her face.
"Leave Raven alone." She said clearly, and wondered why on earth she was doing this.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:23 am

Alba felt surprise creep into her mind. Shadow was trying to save Raven?! Now that didn't happen often... ever!
Back to top Go down
Toryn
Senator
Toryn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:50 pm

"I'm sorry, or as sorry as possible considering..." the figure trailed off mid-sentence. "It's nothing personal, just doing what I get paid to do. Please, I don't want to bring harm to any of you, give up quietly," He lowered the blade a little, and fixed Raven with a hard stare. "This is your sister, she is wounded, and easy prey for me. Wouldn't you want to save her life?"

((Sorry Alba... fixe-ed!))
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:57 pm

The point of Shadow's sword fell to the ground as she lost the strength to hold it up. Raven, however, raised an eyebrow at Toryn.
"Personally? I don't really care." She said. Shadow looked at Toryn.
"I understand your situation," She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Toryn
Senator
Toryn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:07 pm

"Fine then. I will kill everyone in this room, save for Raven, only because I lose the pay if I do," the figure leapt into action springing up into the air. In his right hand appeard a large red glowing sword, that had three arrows coming out of the top, perpendicular to eachother, in his left, the three pronged blade. He swirled around, and landed in the center, crouching, he looked up, and the black color in his right eye was spreading to his skin, causing him to look even fiercer than ever. "I geuss I could tell you my name before your eternal rest, it's Toryn, or, the Wraith," He then lurched forward swinging his weapons blindingly fast.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:11 pm

Shadow's eyes narrowed, and she summoned her black magic, firing it at Toryn with the aim to knock him back from the other.
"Toryn!" She shouted before doubling over, the bullet wounds paining her. "Kill me, and you bring the wrath of the Assassin Guild on your head! Kill the others, and you bring the wrath of my family upon you." She said more quietly.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:27 pm

Alba morphed into a Manticore in the blink of an eyes, roaring fiercely at Toryn. Rage swept through her body and she dug her claws into the wooden flooring, leaving deep gashes.
Her piercing green eyes fixed Toryn, and she tried something she hadn't in a very long time. She opened her mouth, and what sounded like the lower notes of a flute issued from between her fangs. She directed the sound at the Wraith, willing all her hypnotical powers towards him, weaving them through his mind and into his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Toryn
Senator
Toryn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:35 pm

"Agh!" Toryn was slammed by the mental hypnotical powers. He stepped back into a wall, and then, using the wall as a support, threw himself forward as fast as he could, bowling into Alba, and causing her to lose concentration. "Well, we wouldn't want that now would we?" Toryn said with a very brief smile, he dropped a medical pack next to Shadow before grabbing Raven around the waist and jumped out window. As they fell he twisted around so that he would land feet first on the ground, and take all the impact of the fall.

((This is alright, right? I mean, would Raven be able to break free of his grip before he could jump out the window?))
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:49 pm

((no, she wouldn't))

Raven, having had no time to react, was dragged out the window, but as they fell, she twisted out of his grip, falling seperatly and landing feet first.
"Leave me alone!" She snarled, drawing an automatic pistol out of a holster beneath her cloak.
Back to top Go down
Toryn
Senator
Toryn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:07 am

((Oh, kay))

"No, as I said, turning you in is worth a lot of money..." Toryn was still holding his red sword, but had returned his tri-blade to it's sheath. He held the blade in a stance of both offense and defense, preparing for the worst. He remembered the pain of having automatic bullets pelted into is skin... It hurt.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:55 am

Raven snorted.
"Yeah, but you can tell them that I don't care, and leave me the hell alone!"
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:29 pm

Alba got back to her feet, her concentration broken and the hypnotic field shattered, but she was too late. She morphed back to her human form and ran to the window, just in time to see Toryn escaping with Raven.
She was silent for a moment, then said:
"I never thought I'd have to say this, but let's go save Raven."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:33 pm

Shadow fell to one knee, one arm over her stomach. She tried to take a few breaths before speaking.
"I think she'll be ok on her own..."
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:39 pm

Alba raced to help Shadow into a more comfortable position on the couch.
"Are you sure you'll be ok though?" she asked, "I mean, you can barely breath withought blood pouring from your body!"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:00 pm

"I just need time to recover..." Shadow admitted reluctantly. Vrael was scowling, looking at the sword in his hand.
"How must I protect you if I cannot even wield this weapon?!"
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:53 pm

Alba looked at Vrael and the blade in his hand. It was true. Her hypnotism had failed her and Vreal and Shadow were no longer demons. There was no way to protect one another, unless they did it the only way possible now. The human way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Can you help me? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you help me?
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: