Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)

Go down 
+2
Pure Insanity
Gryffindorgal4hp
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Number of posts : 3930
Registration date : 2008-08-01

The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:28 pm

Mmmmm....I don't see it...

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2008-09-02

The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:43 pm

OMG! I DO!

EVERYONE DOES!

lol
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:56 pm

I dunno...just...not really...sorry

Your more...sarcastic...and he's more...goofish (it's a good thing Matt)

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
Dragonfly_x
Tracker
Tracker
Dragonfly_x

Female
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 12:24 am

hehe hi darling

watcha doin?
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:55 pm

Not much lol SmileSmile

Anyways

Did my music exam on Tuesday...it went good I think Smile

Then, I had a fight with mum because she tried to make me go to Spain...and then I've been made feel lower than ever....through mum's rants...and insults from peers at school.

Mum is still on maybe for France...and I cannot stop worrying that she will say no. I am started to get worry lines...
I want to go to France more than :

I want my own bassoon
I want to be head girl
I want to go to hogwarts.

ALL PUT TOGETHER! MORE THAN THAT!
Hannah says she has a plan...but she cannot tell me. I hope it's full-proof...because if I don't get to go to France, there is a big chance I may do something stupid...like what I did the night I offended Hayley...but I promised three different people that I wouldn't try that again....

And I am not allowed to worry any more...and I'm not gonna...because it is in Hannah's hands now...and she has never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever failed me ever before...

So I'm trying to be happy.

Anyway...YO! CARLOW IN 3 DAYS! I am quite excited...but not about sharing a room with Beverley and Clare...because I am sooooooo different from them...plus...deep inside...I know they hate me...

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 3:11 am

Wow.

She wants that a lot.

She's had her heart set on Hogwarts since book one *sigh*

I want to go to France more thaaaan .....

More than I like boys.

Its too hard, I'm sorry

Thats a lie Sad... lol
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 7:37 pm

WE MADE SOME PROGRESS TODAY! Mum saw Jenn on webcam...and she was laughing and waving at her and such...it was funny, and kinda cool.

I kinda glad of that much, hoping and praying for a yes.

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 8:08 pm

OMG REALLY?!?!?!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are making progress people!
what did your mum say ??

TELL ME!!!
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 1:01 am

She said that she seems like a nice wee girl.

SO MAKING PROGRESS!

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 1:25 am

LMAO

She is though

Very Happy:D:D:D:D:

Now Luce, for your next entry, describe what we are doin the seven days Jenn coems!
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:35 pm

Ok, Hannah, I know you wanted me to write that thing now, but I have more stuff to write about.

I am worried about two people right now. One is one of my best friends...and one is my worst enemy.

It's not right for me to be worried about my worst enemy, Jessica...but well, I am. She's going through a hard time right now, and though she shields it by lashing out at me and telling people about it...I over-hear things...and see the fear in her eyes alot. It must be to do with the fact that I can remember seeing that fear in her eyes when we were little kids and she broke her arm while jumping off a slide. It's the same fear, and even though I hate her, my heart is sad for her...it's the same sadness for her when she lost the little sister she never knew...

I am concerned about Jenni. I haven't spoken to her in a very long time. I just simply want to know that she's alright...and that she's happy...and that I'll be able to talk to her soon...because I miss her....and um...don't think of her as an outsider...because she's one of the greatest people ever to walk into my life...

Her...and Hannah...

LucyXX

Last edited by Gryffindorgal4hp on Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:22 pm

Awww, I'm so sorry you feel like that!! But you know it's gonna get better, right? It always does!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:33 pm

Does't it always ...

nice to meet you...
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:18 am

It's just I always want to be there for Jenni...even though there is the "Englsih Channel rule." I miss saying "Heyhe," to her "Heyho" on MSN. And we all gotta have friends, right. I mean, she's the one who told us the truth of "Cannae beating a true scottish accent," and she's the kind of person that you could forgive and forget, and who would forgive you. She's caring and sweet...and well...this is worse than that time she went to Scotland. I miss her so much more now, because I least I know where she was. I don't mind where you are Jenn, whether you are in Japan, Scotland, France or Russia or Ireland or somewhere...I wish I could talk to you right now.

Lu
XX

Last edited by Gryffindorgal4hp on Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:21 am

signed, HKing
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:37 pm

I feel like complete and utter crap....
I wasn't on last night when you were all having fun. I hate missing stuff...school is doing my head in...I feel hungry and sick...I'm going to be away all weekend, so I'll miss so much RP because I know people aren't gonna be able to wait for me! I'm just so angry with my life at the moment....
I spent last night crying at a film, "The Green Mile" It's my new favourite movie, but it's effed up my opinions of capital punishment now, so I'm gonna have to change my essay points for english now...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
What the eff is the point!
...I'm so tired of missing stuff...

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:12 pm

Emm..

The point is ...

Fun
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:42 pm

The point is I was in a bad mood yesterday when I wrote that, and what I'm trying to say is PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ME BEHIND WHILE I'M AWAY AT THE WEEKEND...Please...

LucyXX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)   The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The diary of a nerd...a nerd who doesn't follow the herd! (real diary entries!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2