Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Climbing the side of a mountain.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dragonfly_x
Tracker
Tracker
Dragonfly_x

Female
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:41 pm

Audrey rolled her eyes and made a wall of ice around her sister.
"Seriously. Raven's going under a lot of stress? Raven is? Oh, gee, I'm sorry."
She flipped out of the way.

((don't worry hunni, i luv u really))
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:53 pm

"MERLAS!" Shadow roared. The pegasus stopped dead in her tracks and walked back to Shadow's side meekly.
"Yes, Raven is going through a lot right now, as are all the demons. I would not try to mess with us right now."

As she said the last sentance, she vaulted up onto the two metre tall mare, trying to sooth her before she tried to charge again.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Dragonfly_x
Tracker
Tracker
Dragonfly_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:10 pm

"Oh, I sympathise. Really." The air around her was dropping by the second.
"But why don't you stop wallowing in self pity and listen. I was an orphan, only child, until about five minutes ago. We aren't certain, but maybe one of our sisters is in Athens. But Natasha -" She stopped. "Natasha could be anywhere. And our parents could still be alive. Hopefully. If they aren't, I have no idea what has happened to our world."
The temperature around her dropped to below freezing.
"So I wouldn't consider the demons to be the only ones not to be rubbed up the wrong way. And if you so much as send one unkind thought in Rima's general direction ever, then that will be your last thought." She looked her up and down. "Got it, Darling?"

((I love writing about someone who's mad... xD))
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:19 pm

Shadow's magic started to crackle in the air around her and Merlas started to shift uneasily again, tossing her head and snorting, pawing the ground. Shadow's eyes started to flicker red, and when she spoke, it was in a voice that echoed from all the shadows, one that didn't seem to belong to her as it growled a harsh tone.
"Raven and I are daughters of Karthragan, Prince of darkness. We are bound be prophecies detailing every step of our lives. I saw my mother killed right before my eye when I was five, Kar killing her instead of me. We were raised in complete isolation from all family, even each other until I moved to this dimension."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfly_x
Tracker
Tracker
Dragonfly_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:50 pm

"Well thank you for sharing." She said, curtsied, and let the wall of ice around her sister disappear. When Rima stepped out she was more composed.
"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:51 pm

Shadow put a hand to her head, trying to bring her other side back under control before it managed to break loose. Merlas shifted uneasily, but was no longer on the brink of charging.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Location : Sitting on a leather couch in the apartment in my mind... =)
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:50 pm

Hyro edged back slightly. He wondere if he would ever understand why these women were so keen on protecting their sisters. Well, he wouldn't know. He coul,t know. He'd never had a family. The closest thing he'd had as a mother was Ptah; a cold carvig on a temple wall.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:57 pm

Merlas reached down to sniff at Hyro, curious about his strange smell.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:02 pm

Hyro pushed the winged horse away irritably. He didn't like getting too close to people or animals. He just didn't like being touched.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:03 pm

Merlas looked slightly offended, and snorted before turning her head back.
"I must go." Shadow said, and leapt up onto Merlas' back, flying away.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfly_x
Tracker
Tracker
Dragonfly_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:50 pm

Audrey felt a twinge of guilt. So what if she was feeling rotten? She shouldn't take it out on her friend. At least who she hoped still was her friend. It almost killed her ego (no way near a big as Sabrina's), but she called after her mentally.
Shadow. Please wait.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:51 pm

Shadow heard the call and turned Merlas around, landing lightly on the ledge again.
"Yes?" She asked icily.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:12 am

Hyro watched Audrey, waiting for her to say something.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:39 pm

Merlas snorted, pawing the ground impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Climbing the side of a mountain.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4