Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Climbing the side of a mountain.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfly_x
Tracker
Tracker
Dragonfly_x

Female
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 12:12 am

(please go on msn!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Audrey sat down, and swung her legs over the edge, and looked out to the treetops.
"Rima..." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 12:13 am

((I am on, I just changed my address))

Shadw didn't question Audrey, and wrapped her hand in Merlas' mane, thinking.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Location : Sitting on a leather couch in the apartment in my mind... =)
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:00 pm

"You?" asked Hyro, looking timidly into Shadow's eyes, "Where from you?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfly_x
Tracker
Tracker
Dragonfly_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:21 pm

((btw, alba darling, i love your graphic xx))

Suddenly Audrey sat bolt upright, staring out towards the forest.
"Rima!" She cried out, not only verbaly, but with all her mental force.

Deep into the forest, Rima heard the cry.
"No... Could it be?" She muttered. Choma swooped down to a branch just above her head.
"Well? What are you waiting for?"
Rima nodded, hesitant at first, but gathering confidance.
"Right. Let's go."
I'm coming! She shouted mentally.
She started to run, gathering speed. Choma flew overhead, calling out directions.

Audrey stood up. Pago recognised his cue and flowed to her shoulder. She concentrated on the outcrop of rock, as did Pago. She nudged it with her toe, and an icicle appeared.
"Perfect, darling. Ready?"
"When you are."
Ice shot out of the outcrop, and spiraled down to the forest edge.
Audrey frowned. The ice shaped itself into steps.

Rima reached the forest edge, and, with Choma perched on her shoulder, she raised her hands. Green vines and brown branches came out of her palms and raced up to meet the ice. The plants grew little green shoots which grew rapidly before blooming into giant fushia flowers. Rima gathered her robes in her hands and stepped up onto the plants, which held.

Audrey stepped onto the ice, which held. She started to walk down the steps, her heels not making so much as a mark in the ice.

Rima drew closer, and each could make out the expressions on each others faces.

Despite trying to keep a calm composure, Audrey found tears trickle down her cheeks, which immediately turned to ice. Rima started to sob, and her tears fell to the ground far below, which created a large exotic flower, which, despite the dry ground, flourished.

They reached the middle. Stared at each other, as if not believing their eyes, then embraced.

((lol phew!))
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:24 pm

Shadow didn't answer Hyro on purpose as she followed Audrey, springing onto Merlas' back, Raven behind her. They landed far enough away from the two elementals, and watched.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfly_x
Tracker
Tracker
Dragonfly_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 4:22 pm

(in greek)
"But... how..." Rima stammered. Audrey put a cool finger to her lips.
"Hush, sister. Don't worry, darling." She smiled. "Do you know where the others are? Sabrina? Natasha?"
The sad look on Rima's face confirmed Audrey's fears. "But now we are together!"
"Yes. I-" Rima glanced over at Shadow and Raven. "Who are they?" She asked, subdued.
"Shadow and Raven. Don't worry, they're fine."
"Allright. Well, I was going to say that I have a small idea where Sabrina may be. But finding Natasha shall be more difficult.'
"Yes, of course. Where is Sabrina?"
"Athens." Audrey nodded.
"Allright, darling. Come, I'll introduce you to my friends."

((btw, Natasha and Audrey's personallity's are a little mixed up =] ))
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 7:11 pm

Raven quickly dismounted from the tall pegasus' back, but Shadow remained. The twins weren't quite sure about the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfly_x
Tracker
Tracker
Dragonfly_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 8:29 pm

They ascended the ice steps, Rima's barefeet becoming quite quickly numb.
"Darling, you forget I can read you like an open book." Audrey said, concerned for her sister's wellfare.
Rima smiled. "I just didn't want to make a fuss.." She stepped off the ice and onto the rocky edge. "Hello." She said nervously. She knew that the two girls didn't trust her.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 9:23 pm

Merlas shifted uneasily as the two elementals came towards her, but a few whispered words from Shadow calmed her down.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 9:37 pm

Hyro stared. He had just seen ice form into steps and plants grow faster than any plant ever had, before his very eyes! These two women must be gods! he told himself.
After a second of hesitation, the eight year old stepped forwards and humbly stood infront of the new comer, averting his gaze as if praying to the temple gods.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfly_x
Tracker
Tracker
Dragonfly_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:23 pm

As Rima's eyes settled on Hyro's face and understood his thoughts she immediately blushed.
"Hello." She paused. "I'm not really... I mean - I'm not. Really." She blushed again.

Audrey had heard his thoughts too, and quite liked the idea of being a goddess. But she snapped back to reality, and nudged her sister pointedly. They tried to keep a low profile that they could read minds, along with their sisters.
"Be careful, darling..." She muttered.

Of course, they probably couldn't hide that fact from the twins...
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 8:34 pm

"I Hyro," said Hyro, ignoring the nagging feeling that he had to bow, then, surching for words he said, "Euh... control ice. Very good. I climb. Me show you."
With that, Hyro jumped onto one of the ledges and started to scale the mountain face with impressive spead. Getting to a reasonabe hight, the eight year old looked down and smiled at the omen beneath him. Then he decended and stood infront of Rima.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfly_x
Tracker
Tracker
Dragonfly_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 9:20 pm

((i like your graphic.... so pretty, darling!))

Rima was stunned that such a young boy could climb so fast. But Hyro was waiting for an answer, so she said;
"Better than I could. I don't climb..." She decided to show him how she did get up a rockface.
She stepped up to the roock, and nudged the ground eith her bare toe. A shoot grew, unfolded, grew. She stepped onto it, and it continued to grow, faster and faster, until she reached the top, and stepped off. And blushed. She had got carried away...
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 9:38 pm

Shadow and Raven watched the pair, leaning in the shadow of the cliif face. They had both sensed thing about this pair, and were unsure.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:35 pm

Hyro grinned and laughed. It had been a long time since a laugh had escaped him, and it surprised him. He looked over to Shadow and Raven, sencing their uncomfort.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:36 pm

Shadow looked at Raven, murmering something in demonic. Raven nodded, and replied softly.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfly_x
Tracker
Tracker
Dragonfly_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:51 pm

Rima saw the reaction she had got from the twins - a quiet unacceptance - and felt close to tears. She descended the same way she had come, and ran over to Audrey, who hugged her protectively. She restrained from giving an evil eye to the twins, but if they could read minds - which she was sure they could - then they would have no problem in knowing her feelings. They must have pryed inside Rima's head, and seen that she was in a fragile state. So why did they do that to her?
"Rima. It's allright. Don't worry darling. You're with me."

((can someone PLEASE go on 'Athens' in 'cities'))
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 12:31 am

((Alright, I'll go on))

Shadow and Raven continued to converse quietly. Shadow had a determined look on her face, as if trying to block something out.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 8:04 pm

Hyro looked from the two Elementals to the demonic twins, wondering what to do.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 9:45 pm

Raven yelled something at Shadow in demonic before teleporting somewhere else in a huff.
"I apologise for the behaviour of my sister." Shadow said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 10:13 pm

Hyro jumped with allarm at the sound, but nodded as Shadow's alology.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfly_x
Tracker
Tracker
Dragonfly_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:04 pm

Rima began to hum quietly, a faint tuneless sound.
"Darling, it's ok. It's ok. Look," Audrey held her hands together, and as they drew apart a crystal lily grew. She set it down on the ground - it came up to their waists, "like the one behind your ear."
Rima stopped humming, and looked at the flower with a look of simple adoration on her face.

Audrey slipped away, and said quietly to the others,
"When Rima is upset, she tends to go a little ... odd." She shot a glare at the twins (or is Raven gone?), which meant: so don't upset her. Pago glared with her, and frost tipped his fur.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:25 pm

Shadow raised her hands in defense, starting to get annoyed with the sisters.
"I have no control over Raven, and she's going through a lot of stress right now. Cut her a little slack, ok?" Her voice was quiet, but it dripped with venom. Merlas shifted restlessly at the tone of her voice, flexing her wings, prancing or rearing on her hind legs slightly.
Back to top Go down
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 4:42 pm

Hyro edged away from the pegasus, afraid of it slightly. He went over to Shadow and asked in his strange accent:
"What wrong with Raven?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 9:23 pm

Shadow looked at Hyro, one hand on Merlas' neck to try and calm her. She wondered how much she could tell the boy.
"She is going through a difficult time, and we shouldn't show emotion. It all builts up." She said softly. "So when things get... tense, it's not uncommon for one of us to snap."

Shadow shot a glare at the two sisters, not concentrating on calming the rather fiery pegasus beside her. Merlas reared up suddenly, and made to charge towards Audrey and Rima.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Climbing the side of a mountain.   Climbing the side of a mountain. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Climbing the side of a mountain.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next