Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Temple on a mountain top.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male
Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Temple on a mountain top. Empty
PostSubject: Temple on a mountain top.   Temple on a mountain top. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:16 pm

(this should bring back memories xD)

Jamie walked into the temple, but not with the same shudder he would have before. he was in a rage now, hoping that he could really kill Kar forever. This was not the life whe wanted to live, but he needed to deal with it and just get on with what he had to do. He was now a demon hunter, but a demon himself, that's what made his life so complicated.

Jamie walked up to a door at the end of the hall, he smiled weakily, mustering all the bravery he had left.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Temple on a mountain top.   Temple on a mountain top. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:19 pm

Shadow stood next to her father's throne, her emotionless four red eyes looking at the demon who was in for questioning. Not long ago, she had disappeared from the face of the earth, no one knowing why. Only she knew, and her human side was locked away in her head, screaming for help, but no one could hear her. Her demon side had attacked th human, and now the demon ruled...
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male

PostSubject: Re: Temple on a mountain top.   Temple on a mountain top. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:21 pm

Jamie opened the door, he was now calm and collected. He knew who else would be standing in there and he didn't want to have to drag her down with her father. he didn't think his magic would be able to do it, she was stronger than him in that sense. He closed the door behind him and looked up at the throne and then to Shadow.

"My lord.." Jamie bowed, but with a hint of menace in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Temple on a mountain top.   Temple on a mountain top. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:24 pm

Shadow's human side shouted out in her mind as soon as she saw Jamie, telling him to go as it was too dangerous. The demon's eyes filled with hatred at the sight of the other half demon, but made no move.

Kar snarled at Jamie.
"Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male

PostSubject: Re: Temple on a mountain top.   Temple on a mountain top. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:28 pm

Jamie looked around the room not moving from his space...
"I am here for two possible reasons." Jamie told him... "To either get Shadow back, or kill you for good."

Jamie moved from where he was standing and came closer to Kar, he was no longer afraid. This was more of an adrenalin rush now.

"Ive you give me my love back, then i will leave with her and you may not see her again.. and i think i don't have to explain your second option..." he snarled
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Temple on a mountain top.   Temple on a mountain top. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:29 pm

Kar smirked.
"How about you ask her?" He said, gesturing to the girl next to him. She clenched her fists, the human side having redoubled its efforts to break free.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male

PostSubject: Re: Temple on a mountain top.   Temple on a mountain top. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:31 pm

Jamie turned to his love his eyes now flickering a shade of gray.. he touched her face and examined her...
"ill you come with me? You can break this... you can fight this to the end..." he looked into her eyes "We can become more powerful, more loving, more right than anything that has ever lived.." he promised her
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Temple on a mountain top.   Temple on a mountain top. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:33 pm

The demon hit his hand away, four eyes narrowed.
"Help me.." Said a small voice
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male

PostSubject: Re: Temple on a mountain top.   Temple on a mountain top. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:36 pm

Jamie looked at her... his face unsure of what to do... was this real was this really happening? It was impossible. She really had a multiple personality now... would he have to live like this forever even if he did get her back?
"i will..." he told the voice that whispered

He turned to Kar...
"This is an unfair environment to ask me this... we should take her to earth... the non magical place, let her dicide her fate there..." he told Kar his eyes now just the normal blue
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Temple on a mountain top.   Temple on a mountain top. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:37 pm

"She will not leave here." Kar said.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male

PostSubject: Re: Temple on a mountain top.   Temple on a mountain top. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:39 pm

"well then.. I will take her from you by force, for I am not leaving here without her, and if i cannot have that I wont leave you until your dead..." he scowled
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Temple on a mountain top.   Temple on a mountain top. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:40 pm

Kar smirked again.
"You wish a fight, than you shall have one."
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male

PostSubject: Re: Temple on a mountain top.   Temple on a mountain top. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:42 pm

Jamie close hios eyes and took a deep breath, he opend them again and darkness overcame his eyes, a shine of meance over took him...
"Fine.."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Temple on a mountain top.   Temple on a mountain top. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:44 pm

Kar had an evil look on his face. He signaled to Shadow, who stepped forwards to meet Jamie's challenge.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male

PostSubject: Re: Temple on a mountain top.   Temple on a mountain top. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:47 pm

Jamie paused and held his hand up in prtest... "she will not be involved..." he told Kar pushing her away
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Temple on a mountain top.   Temple on a mountain top. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:49 pm

Shadow snarled, shooting a bolt of magic at Jamie.
"You will fight her. If you win, I have no further use for her." Kar said.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male

PostSubject: Re: Temple on a mountain top.   Temple on a mountain top. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 2:10 pm

"NO!" Jamie roared at the man... "I WILL NOT HAVE IT" jamie had the urge to grab her and orb away, but something like that needed time, andhe ws about to make the time to make the plan
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Temple on a mountain top.   Temple on a mountain top. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 2:12 pm

Shadow's fists clenched, her eyes narrowing.
"Then you may forget about her." Kar said.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Tracker
Tracker
Pickles

Male

PostSubject: Re: Temple on a mountain top.   Temple on a mountain top. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 2:16 pm

Jamie walked up to Kar, his eyes steadily on him...
"die..."

Jamie through his hands out infront himself and blew him up with his power, whether he would stay blew up for every long Jamie didn't know but this had given him the time to grab Shadow and orb to his house

(you'll see a new thread somewhere lol
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Temple on a mountain top.   Temple on a mountain top. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 2:17 pm

((ok))

Shadow struggled as Jamie grabbed her, but couldn't stop him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple on a mountain top.   Temple on a mountain top. Empty

Back to top Go down

Temple on a mountain top.
Page 1 of 1