Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gabriel: (yet another) new character application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Gabriel: (yet another) new character application. Empty
PostSubject: Gabriel: (yet another) new character application.   Gabriel: (yet another) new character application. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:00 pm

Arumat P. Thanatos is one of Gabriel's yet new characters. Discuss and debate.
To my point of view... Well, you see, I see no apparent weakness to this character... So, Wolverine-like regen, plus Gen enhancement, plus some bad-a** scythe with four laser blades (I'm thinking kinda like lightsaber blades), plus some sort of control over flames, plus a cool spaceship... I mean, Vladimir would be like, 'Hai God, can you take Damascus?'
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male
Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel: (yet another) new character application.   Gabriel: (yet another) new character application. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:47 am

A humanoid alien with dashing good looks, god-like power, immortality, invincibility, no weakness other than his apparent aversion to allowing himself to connect because all around him die leaving only he to survive, an angel washed in blood, sanctified only by his righteous intents... Sound familiar...? I don't know why, but I feel as though I had read this before... Oh yes... That would be because I have read one of Gabriel's BIOs... All right, I'm done ranting...

He's getting much better, in terms of style, but all of his characters appear to be clones of each other with just slight variations on one main theme... This begins to degrade the point of having such characters... Correct me if I'm wrong, but do not Gabriel's characters all love violence, when directed at whosoever they deem to be in the wrong, but hate killing innocents? Do they not all have incredible power, know about it, and choose to restrain it until it should become incredibly inconvenient or cleche to whip it out... Or is this Diaes that I'm describing?!

...I like the ideas that built up to the character, but I am forced to vote against Arumat P. Thanatos at the present time...
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel: (yet another) new character application.   Gabriel: (yet another) new character application. EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:21 am

ARG *headdesks furiously* Not another warhammer character (I'm guessing, that's the only place I've ever heard of the Eldar anyways)!

I have to vote against this character, on the basis that he has no apparent or obvious weaknesses, and he's basically the same as all of Gabriel's other characters... *sighs*

Voting so far:
Three against (50%)
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel: (yet another) new character application.   Gabriel: (yet another) new character application. EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:33 pm

Three against, character rejected.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel: (yet another) new character application.   Gabriel: (yet another) new character application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Gabriel: (yet another) new character application.
Page 1 of 1