Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gabriel Bloodrayne

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Gabriel Bloodrayne Empty
PostSubject: Gabriel Bloodrayne   Gabriel Bloodrayne EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:06 pm

Name: Gabriel Bloodrayne
Species: Vampire (Dark Slayer)
Good, Evil, Neutral?: Neutral

Appearance: Gabriel is a sufferer of Heterochromia, meaning his eyes are different colours. His right pupil is a shade of blood red, covering the whole of his pupil, where as his right pupil, is a shade of jet black. His hair goes down to his mid neck, and is white, put the hue changes depending on the amount of available light, making it appear to be a very light shade of grey. He wears a black shirt, with a variety of red stripes making crosses across his torso. He wears black trousers, made of silk, that are cut off by his boots, which go up to his knee's. His boots are pointed at the end, and have got a series of buckles up them, that are joined by small, silver disks with black crosses in the centre. He also has a larger, similar disk on each foot. He wears a black longcoat with werewolf fur on the torso and at the end of the sleeves, in the correct lighting, certain parts of the coat look a dark shade of grey. He wears gloves made of chains, that are made of silver.

History: Gabriel was a member of the protestant church, who joined the army at the age of 18. He was in Iscariot division, tasked with locating and eliminating an unknown fenominon in a small town on an uncharted island. Upon entering the islands airspace, the helicopter him and his squad were in suddenly failed and crashed, he was the only one who got out un injured. The pilot was dead, they had no way of getting off the island, so Gabriel hoped to complete the mission and find some way of contacting Iscariot division. All he could see infront of him was a strange castle, made of a stone that must have been crumbling, it was covered in weeds. He proceeded through the gates, turning on his flashlight as the interior was dark, he only had a pistol on him, but he thought it would suffice. He heard movement behind him, he turned quickly but saw nothing, then it happened. As if out of no where, a sharp pain struck him in the back, as he went limb. He awoke several hours later, unable to move, sat in a chair, in a well lit room, he had no idea where he was or what he was doing there. He saw only one figure, a human like creature with something ominous about it.
The creature walked up to him, and taunted him with a holy cross, as it showed inhuman fangs. Gabriel mentally compared it to the one he owned, and realised they were the same, his was gone. He grimaced, and demanded an answer, what was going on? The creature only smiled, as it bit him in the neck, he screamed in agony, as the creature withdrew, a glint of madness in its eyes. It cut its wrist with its claws, and let the blood drip into Gabriels wound, causing Vampirism. Gabriel's left eye changed, as he broke the bonds that held him and ripped his sire in two on that very spot.

Powers:
Regeneration: Most people mistake the best defence for a great offence, when in fact the greatest defence is the ability to heal from almost any injury. This power heals Gabriel with incredible speed, healing most fatal wounds within the space of a few seconds.

Superior Fangs: Gabriels fangs are superior to most vampires, they are sharper, and never dim, they are also indestructable, and capable of biting through several feet of lead.

Superior Vampiric Claws: Similar to his fangs, Gabriels claws are superior to most vampires. They are sharper, capable of ripping through several feet of lead in a few seconds. They retract into his fingers, so he can readily hide them. They never break.

Inhuman Speed: Gabriel has speed that is impossible for humans to accomplish, and only the most skilled of vampires can match.

Superhuman Strength: Gabriel has the superhuman strength associated with most vampires.

Shadow Transformation: Gabriel can morph parts of his body by solidifying dark matter.

Immunity to Silver: Gabriel is immune to silver, which would normally harm Vampires.

Immunity to Sunlight: Sunlight does not harm Gabriel, like it would most vampires.

Immunity to Religious Icons: Gabriel is immune to religious icons, due to him being a strong protestant.

Immaterial: Gabriel is able to travel through solid objects, and stick to walls and other solid surfaces.

Personality: Gabriel is a strong protestant, often reciting a holy incantation during battle. He is a good person, willing to help others if it comes to it, but he prefers to stay away from others, due to his vampiric nature. He distrusts strangers, finding it hard to connect with anyone, because he believes he is nothing but a killer. He has no quarrel with killing unholy creatures, or mortals if need be. (sorry, i got sick of writing so much....)

Sample RP post: Gabriel started walking into the rural village, it was only small, but there had been numerous reports of mysterious deaths in the area, and he smelled some supernatural, most likely unholy creatures. He sniffed the air twice, he could smell vampire, a strong whiff in the wind, which a human wouldn't detect. He smiled as his superhuman senses detected two of the filthy things heading for him. They leapt out of the tree's from the east and the west, hoping he wouldn't be able to fight them both off. They knew he was a vampire, it was obvious by his scent. They never made contact. Both of them found themselves impaled on dark spikes, that sprouted from his back, they pierced the creatures hearts. The spikes retracted as Gabriel pounced on one of them, extending his claws. He ripped through its hardened bones and snapped them like a twig, he ripped the vampires head clean from its body, and tossed it into the forest. The second vampire leapt for him, he strafed and grabbed it under the arms, catching it in a seemingly unbreakable hold. He whispered something into its hear, too quiet for the un-aided human ear to pick up.
"In the name of god, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation in the confines of the fiery pit of the eigth circle of the deepest hell. Amen..." Before he ripped into its throat with his fangs. He pulled away, letting the drained creature fall to the ground, before turning into dust. Gabriel smiled, licking the blood from his lips. Vampire blood was always more filling than that of mere mortals, even if it did taste horrible. Another impure soul had been banished, but the scent of filthy vampire was still in the air. He continued walking into the streets of the village.

Gabriel Bloodrayne AdultAdohikai3

Last edited by Gabriel on Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Gabriel Bloodrayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Bloodrayne   Gabriel Bloodrayne EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:21 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Gabriel Bloodrayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Bloodrayne   Gabriel Bloodrayne EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:24 pm

Biting through several feet of lead requires expendable mouth... Some assembly required.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Gabriel Bloodrayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Bloodrayne   Gabriel Bloodrayne EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:25 pm

He did write 'capable'...
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

Gabriel Bloodrayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Bloodrayne   Gabriel Bloodrayne EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:26 pm

The fangs are capable, meaning thats how strong they are. I didn't actually say "In one bite" Smile
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Gabriel Bloodrayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Bloodrayne   Gabriel Bloodrayne EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:28 pm

I was joooooking...
C'mon, can't anyone here understand a joooke?

Anyways, moved to appropriate section.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

Gabriel Bloodrayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Bloodrayne   Gabriel Bloodrayne EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:34 pm

I just made a small change.
Back to top Go down
Prism
Senator
Prism

Male
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Gabriel Bloodrayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Bloodrayne   Gabriel Bloodrayne EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:08 pm

I noticed something, I may be wrong but I did not think that vampires had blood.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Gabriel Bloodrayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Bloodrayne   Gabriel Bloodrayne EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:32 am

Vampires do have blood. Lots of it.
Back to top Go down
DarthElmo
Hunter
Hunter
DarthElmo

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Gabriel Bloodrayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Bloodrayne   Gabriel Bloodrayne EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:56 am

um is there a way to kill this guy i mean he seems invincibility which is something i try to avoid(and usually fail). and i mean i understand him not being a Judas vampire so that explains his lack of weaknesses but with out teem he seams less vamperical and more supreme being. i mean Diaes is powerful but at least he has a few weaknesses.
. sorry abought the rant gust some of my own personal qualms.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

Gabriel Bloodrayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Bloodrayne   Gabriel Bloodrayne EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:00 pm

My role playing style isn't to abuse such things, i prefer to not kill other characters so it won't be abused, but in any case he does have weaknesses, not once did i state you cannot kill him, he just regenerates at an incredible speed, turning most fatal incisions into 'just a flesh wound'
Back to top Go down
DarthElmo
Hunter
Hunter
DarthElmo

Male

Gabriel Bloodrayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Bloodrayne   Gabriel Bloodrayne EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:22 pm

so hes wolverine + kitty (x-men referents) ya that's not hard to beat at all farao
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Gabriel Bloodrayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Bloodrayne   Gabriel Bloodrayne EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:24 pm

Erm, Kitty goes through walls.
He doesn't.
Back to top Go down
DarthElmo
Hunter
Hunter
DarthElmo

Male

Gabriel Bloodrayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Bloodrayne   Gabriel Bloodrayne EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:28 pm

o ya then look at this

Immaterial: Gabriel is able to travel through solid objects, and stick to walls and other solid surfaces.

*crowd gasps* lol
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

Gabriel Bloodrayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Bloodrayne   Gabriel Bloodrayne EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:46 pm

Oops, didn't read that part.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Senator
Gabriel

Gabriel Bloodrayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Bloodrayne   Gabriel Bloodrayne EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:44 pm

Hehehehe. Still, he's not impossible to kill, and like i said, i don't kill other characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gabriel Bloodrayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Bloodrayne   Gabriel Bloodrayne Empty

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Bloodrayne
Page 1 of 1