Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gabriel: New Character Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Gabriel: New Character Application Empty
PostSubject: Gabriel: New Character Application   Gabriel: New Character Application EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:50 pm

The Ghost

Ok, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm feeling a strong sense of déjà vu here. This character reminds me somewhat of Iron Man, but I don't know. What are your views?
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male
Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel: New Character Application   Gabriel: New Character Application EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:31 pm

A gun for hire who just happens to have unlimited ammo and an invincible suit of armor? he can literally walk through walls and kill anything that moves. I am given to wonder just how he would react to magic... I don't know, my instantaneous impression is that he is incredibly powerful, can do whatever he feels like doing with complete impunity, and has a bitter edge to him on top of that. Thinking back, I realize that I did essentially the same thing with my very first character, except for the fact that I did give him definitive weaknesses, which is something that I don't see here. It would appear as though by 'phasing out', ghost becomes simply invincible, impotent, but invincible. He also has some force shield which is powerful enough to block both bullets and explosions normally. And he is an 'expert' killing machine. I can honestly say that at this point, I just don't know how I feel about this character.

My vote lies in limbo...
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel: New Character Application   Gabriel: New Character Application EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:11 pm

The image screams Star Wars Trooper to me ;_;
But yeah, déééjààà vu. Hm. I wonder where Gabe gets his ideas, really... I'm really undecided for now, and I only gave a quick glance (Cap'n's orders, sir) so my vote is for now 40-60 in Ghost's favor.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel: New Character Application   Gabriel: New Character Application EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Vote 1/3
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male
Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel: New Character Application   Gabriel: New Character Application EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:29 pm

Upon review, I'll give this character the thumbs up... Personally, with some revision, I'd like to see this character in Arcana, but it would take rewriting, and I won't ask for that... So into MC I will welcome Ghost...

My vote is cast for 'Ghost'.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel: New Character Application   Gabriel: New Character Application EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:36 pm

Vote 2/3 Character accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel: New Character Application   Gabriel: New Character Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Gabriel: New Character Application
Page 1 of 1