Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bright, bright reflection...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:21 pm

"My father impregnated my mother and ran away." Twilight spat, her eyes flashing red dangerously. "Don't tell me to treat him like one of my family, because he's not part of the clan."
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:24 pm

"I'm sorry," Coma said, lifting his two hands in protection immediately after he saw the girl's eyes flash red, "You can never know before it's too late." Coma, noticing that Twilight calmed down, sat back up straight. "I just said that, because I treated my father unequally, along with my brother, and they both died," Coma said, "That'll be one more thing you know about me."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:26 pm

Twilight took a deep breath, calming herself down.
"I apologise. All parental ties in my family are somewhat delicate."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:31 pm

"Don't worry, I somehow understand how it may feel, even though I'm not in the same situation as you are," Coma replied, looking downwards, "My mother is dying of heart disease," Coma explained, "And we can't do anything about it. We only manage to live off the money I gain by working."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:35 pm

Twilight thought for a moment.
"There's one member of my clan that's a very good healer. Maybe he can help your mother." She said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:41 pm

Coma looked up at the female. "I appreciate your help, Twilight," he replied, "But my father wouldn't let anybody else than the family touch his wife. He was extremely protective. And now that I respect him, I must bend down to his rules, and heal mother by myself," Coma explained, lowering his head slowly. His MP3 started playing 'Another Day'.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:43 pm

Twilight was about to answer when she looked up suddenly, listening hard. There were several sets of hooves thundering towards them, and a few voices yelling her name.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:48 pm

Coma looked up as well, wondering what was going on. He heard distant yells, and he got to his feet, using his hands to push himself off the ground. He silently summoned Goldraz, and waited for Twilight's reaction.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Suddenly, three pegusi appeared, and their riders reined them in. A violet haired woman, looking like Twilight, jumped off a black one, hugging Twilight. A silver haired man didn't dismount, but his features curved into a smile as he sat atop his dark grey steed.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:01 pm

Coma stood there, not moving. He wondered who the newcomers were, but his mouth didn't open. If they wished to know his identity, he would gladly share it, but in exchange of theirs. He looked at the figures through his almost black hair warily. He kept his Goldraz sign under control.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:10 pm

The silverhaired man was the first to see Coma, and his face creased into a frown.
"May I enquire as to your identity and your intentions toward my neice?" He asked. Twilight glanced at Vrael, looking slightly nervous. She knew that the vampire could be almost exceedingly protective.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:13 pm

Coma stood up straight. By the way the man talked, he wasn't about to be friendly to him. Coma shifted on his feet, getting a better balance. He nodded his head once in sign of respect.
"People call me Coma," he answered calmly, "Your niece had a slight... Accident, and I came to try and help her, but in vain, as I couldn't do anything in my power," Coma explained, "But now that I have explained to you who I am and what recently happened, I guess you can maybe return the favor, and help me acknowledge of your identity."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:19 pm

"I am known as Vrael, my niece is Twilight and her mother there is Raven." The vampire said, swinging himself off his steed with grace. He stood next to the mother and daughter, his silver eyes locked on Coma.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:23 pm

Coma looked at the man with a very straight look. He still had his Goldraz under effect, even though his hand wasn't in the Goldraz position anymore. The man seemed experimented, but much more than the small demon. Coma glanced at the pegasus, uneasy. He didn't want to invocate the powers of the elements at the precise moment, or else it would be seen as hostility. He kept his calm, as he did with his gaze.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:24 pm

The pegasus hobbled over to Vrael, nudging the vampire. The silver-haired man's face softened as he scratched the creature's forehead, a look of bliss creeping onto its face.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:27 pm

Coma calmed down, sensing no hostility any more from the silver haired man. His Goldraz sign faded, and he stood at his place. He sat down onto the ground, concentrating. He lend out one hand, and one sphere appeared out of nowhere, followed by others, and began twirling around his hand.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:18 pm

Vrael proceeded to ignore Coma, checking the Pegasus' damaged forelegs, shaking his head. Twilight, however, was watching Coma curiously.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:39 am

Coma kept his concentration on the elementarates that had formed around his hand. Coma was thinking. He was trying to find a new way of using elements to his benefit. He closed his eyes in concentration.
It then struck him.
He opened his eyes again, and charged the elementarates with two aerites, and left two calmoids. The white spheres twirling around his hand suddenly gained a long, white string that followed their path. The elementarates shined in an aura of white. With his unused hand, he performed the Eldraz symbol. All the orbs then began to shine. Coma approached the orbs to his mouth, and muttered a few words, that nodoby was able to hear. Coma then performed the Kinu, the letter of travel. The orbs shined once again. Coma threw the orbs into the air, and they disappeared. A small breeze followed after this simple action, and it turned into a gust. A fade murmur was able to be heard within the depths of nothingness in the wind.
Signed, Collin Marukias.
After the message was finished, Coma tried another thing. He performed the Goldraz sign with his hand. The wind stopped, and the message faded away. Coma stood up.
"Well," he began, "At least I found a way to communicate."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:04 pm

Twilight had been watching Coma with intense fascination, and walked forward a few paces. The little demoness held out her hand, a small orb of dark purple magic forming above it. She concentrated a bit harder, and the orb formed itself into different animated shapes above her hand. A pegasus grazing the invisible grass, a wolf howling to the lonely moon, a bird gracing the skies....
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:41 am

Coma looked down at the small girl. He gazed at the shapeshifting orb cautiously, but interestingly. He looked at it from different angles, and then stood up straight. He formed the Eldraz sign with his left hand, and nothing happened. He tried again, but nothing did. He stopped doing the hand sign, and he put a hand up to his chin. He thought for a long moment. He then lifted his head, and looked at the small demoness. His eyes gleamed with something he did not know of.
"Twilight," Coma began, "I now know that your magic is not elemental, such as mine. What are you?" He asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:09 am

Raven answered for Twilight, putting one hand on the girl's shoulder.
"We are demons, in varying degrees."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:29 pm

"Demons?" Coma repeated, looking at the woman who had just replied, "I only saw those in books of legends," Come replied, "I never thought to see one with my bare eyes..." Coma lowered his head, pensive, lost deeply into his thoughts. He turned around, then turned back again, as his MP3 changed music once more. He looked up at the woman. It's true that there wasn't much of a chance for humans to have violet hair, such as this being had.
"From where do you come from?" Coma asked enquiringly.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:31 pm

"We come from a long way away," Raven said, reverting to their usual answer. It was vague enough not to give away the Synari peoples of the other dimension, otherwise the human scientists would try and cross dimensions now that the space was no longer such a mystery to them.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:47 pm

Coma nodded. "You can't say too much on what you really are, hmm? I understand that," Come answered calmly. He looked at the small girl cautiously. Was the girl able to do what the older one would do? The question repeated itself many times in his mind, but he finally gave up on it, knowing that it would be too much to answer.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:57 pm

"How's Mairae, Vrael?" Raven asked her brother, who was examining the injured pegasus.
"She will not be able to land for a few days. The damage is muscular. She must have collided with the water's suface with too great a velocity for the water to part properly."
Raven nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bright, bright reflection...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: