Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bright, bright reflection...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Bright, bright reflection... Empty
PostSubject: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:22 pm

A figure stood near the waters of the vast, placid stretch of liquid. The surface was calm, and the wind was stable. The figure's black pants hid it's pale skin, and the silhouette's blood-colored shirt was almost of the opposite color as it's hands and face. The mouth of the figure was barely visible, and it's almost black hair stood, not moving. The braid was slithering down the shape's neck, reaching it's shoulder blades.
Coma stretched out one full hand. The fingers were all curled up, inside his fist. He then swiftly swiped at the air, with an open palm, which he stretched out again. White spheres twirled in his hands, stuck in an invisible sphere. Some orbs spun through his fingers, shining. Coma then performed the Inblir hand sign with his second hand in front of him, and the orbs soon started to accelerate, and tighten up into a bigger white sphere. More small white orbs gathered around the big one, and spun around his wrists and palm.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:28 pm

A small, brown pegasus pony crashlanded into the lake, its young rider falling off with a splash. Twilight picked herself up, swimming out of the Lake after her mount. She sat on the bank, wringing the water out of her long hair as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:18 pm

The white orbs scattered into nothingness as Coma heard the splash, not far away. His head jerked to it's direction, and he saw the cavalier. He did not think of the entity as hostile, but preferred making sure. He performed the Goldraz symbol with his left hand, as he walked calmly towards the young being. From a few meters away, he noticed that the figure was a female, and he was surprised to see that his pace fastened.
What is a young girl doing here? He thought.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:27 pm

Twilight was muttering curses under her breath at the pegasus that was grazing quite happily not far away. As she saw the other figure approaching, she suddenly jumped to her feet, magic at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:49 pm

Coma approached the young girl, his Goldraz symbol still under effect. H kept a wary eyes on the female, even though she didn't seem of any harm. And, anyways, seeming as the girl is young, she mustn't have lots of experience in the domains of magic, Coma thought. He put up his two hands, to show that he was not armed. At least, not right now. He lowered his hands.
"Who are you to pace through this area?" He asked, enquiringly.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:47 pm

"I'm Twilight," The demoness said quietly, "My horse crash-landed after an unfortunate sighting of a passenger aircraft."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:51 pm

Coma lifted one eyebrow at the female's remark. He looked around, and saw the equine not far away. He blinked multiple times, wondering if what he was seeing was true.
"Horses have wings now?" Coma asked, sarcastically. He read in elemental books that the elements sometimes created a hybrid, with the permission of Uhru or Kline. He shook his head, and looked at the girl, crouching to be at her height.
"Where were you going, Twilight?" Coma asked.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:58 pm

Twilight looked at the man warily, her head slightly turned to one side.
"I'm going to join my family," She said slowly, wondering why this man wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:01 pm

Coma stood up, pushing onto his knees with his hands to do so. His dark brown hair drifted downwards, as he lifted his head.
"I'm sorry," he began, "But I can't do anything to be of your help."
Coma turned around, and started going away. He kept an eye on the equine, curious of the being. His MP3 started playing 'Let It Happen'. He smirked.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:03 pm

Twilight walked towards her mount, crouching next to it and running a hand over its legs. Twilight frowned. There was no way she was going to ask the horse to carry her until the rapidly swelling forelegs had healed. She slowly lead the limping equine into the water, trying to get the horse to cool off a bit.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Coma looked at the two beings go into the water. He looked at them go further in. He knew that the lake was well, so algae couldn't live at the bottom. Anyways, he hadn't sensed any territes. He looked at the ground, letting his dark brown hair fall over his face. He put his hands into his pockets. He held out a hand again, and multiple small white orbs gathered around, twirling around the hand. He summoned the sign of Inblir with his other hand, and the white spheres gathered into one big shining elementarate. Other small orbs started orbiting around the big white sphere, which hovered just above Coma's palm.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:21 pm

Twilight only went in until the water reached her waist and stood there, holding the pegasus' reins. The horse didn't seem to be enjoying the bath, and neither did Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:27 pm

Coma, looking through the strands of hair that fell over his eyes, saw the two entities wade. He smirked, noticing their faces. He laughed quietly to himself. Well, if they really don't want to be in there, I'll give them a reason, he thought. Silently, he charged aquites into the calmoids. The orbs didn't change, but there was a very faint trail of blue behind each orb once he had done so. He charged one calmoid, just to do the minimum, and filled the rest with calmoids. He quickly summoned the signs of Eldraz and Uhru with his available hand. Instantly, the white orbs stuck together, and Coma discreetly threw it into the water. A small liquid, snake-like creature advanced to the two beings.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Twilight spotted something moving in the water and squealed as she realised that the long, blurred shape was snakelike. She summoned her magic, throwing it towards the shape.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:33 pm

The bolt of magic splashed against the water, making the feeble snake burst into tiny droplets of water. Coma looked at the girl with interest. So, she does know how to manipulate magic... He thought. He looked around. How does this girl know how to use magic, at her age? He wondered, then looked at the female. What else can she do?

--woot 2000th post--
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:34 pm

Twilight looked up, sensing someone watching her. Seeing the figure still standing there, the seven-year-old scowled, starting to stride out of the water, the pegasus gladly following her.
"Did you send that thing?" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:41 pm

Coma looked at the girl, who was soaked after she went out of the lake. He grinned, laying his head back ever so slightly.
"If I said I didn't," he began, "I would be lying. So I'll be honest with you, yeah, I sent that thing." He laughed, throwing his head backwards, seemingly falling, but he stopped right above the ground with ease. He picked himself up again, and looked at the girl, waiting for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:44 pm

"Why?" Twilight demanded, wondering who on Earth this man was. Her fist clenched at her side, resisting the urge to call her clan for back up. She had to prove to her mother and her sister that she could handle things on her own.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:48 pm

"Just wanted to see how you would react," coma answered, as calm as ever. "No needed to worry, though," he added, "It was a minor invocation, and I could've called it back, thanks to Eldraz," he explained. He looked up at the female youth.
"The magic you showed earlier, against the thing," Coma said, "Doesn't seem like elemental magic. Care to say what you are?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:50 pm

Twilight debated on how much she could say. This person was obviously not human either, but there were several races that were firmly against her own. It took a few moments before she squared her shouler, glaring defiantly at the man.
"I'm a part demon."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:56 pm

Coma looked up at the female, and shifted to sit on his legs, which were curled up under him. He put his hands on his thighs, lifting one eyebrow at the child. He thought a moment. He had just seen a horse with wings, and he only heard of demons in religious or fantasy books. He debated with himself on whether it would be possible for this being to live. After having thought, his bluish brown eyes stared directly into Twilight's eyes.
"Seriously?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:59 pm

Twilight snorted, rolling her eyes.
"Duh," She said, one eyebrow raised. "Do I have a reason to lie?"
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Coma smiled at the young female.
"Didn't your parents ever tell you not to trust strangers?" Coma asked, in answer to what Twilight had just said. He remembered that his parents said that most of the time. "I mean, I know more things about you than you know things about me. You don't even know my name."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:17 pm

"Perhaps, but I also know I can defend myself." Twilight growled, her eyes narrowed. The girl's short violet hair drifted slightly in the breeze. "And anyway, I don't care about my father, and my mother is the Captain of her regiment."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:20 pm

"I saw that you can defend yourself, Twilight," Coma answered, nodding slowly. He watched very closely the reactions made by the female so called 'demon'. He looked up at Twilight, when he heard the rest of what she said.
"You should respect your parents equally," Coma answered, "I learned it. The hard way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bright, bright reflection...   Bright, bright reflection... Empty

Back to top Go down

Bright, bright reflection...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Creatures RP :: Role Play :: Role Playing Academy :: Old and First parts of RP threads.-
Jump to: