Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coping. (Post Prophecy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:25 pm

Shadow opened one eye, as she had begun to meditate, her violet gaze turning to Dominique as she opened the other eye.
"I am also worried, but we must leave him to think things through on his own. I'll keep an eye on his emotions."
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:28 pm

Dominique looked back at Shadow, and then looked back at the boring ground, turning the tip of her foot on the ground again. She sighed. "Well, he didn't take the news pretty well," Dominique murmured.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:30 pm

"Did you expect him to?" Shadow asked. She sighed, "My mother misinterpreted my emotions. It's not uncommon. My affection towards Bart is the same affection given to someone of your family."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:31 pm

"Well, I don't know," Dominique muttered, "He doesn't seem quite too moved by the idea of love... Even though it seems that he's already been before..." Dominique turned to the direction of the twins' room.
"But I love him, and he knows it all right," Dominique continued, "He just doesn't really accept the affection I give to him..."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:35 pm

Shadow sighed, uncrossing her legs and curling them around her, leaning back on her arms, her tail also curled around her.
"Does he know that you love him, or does he still think that you soley want to rebuild the Kraferric race?"
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:37 pm

"Shadow," Dominique answered, "He knows that I cannot save the kraferric race, and he also knows, that just recently, I kissed him still. Yeah, I think he does know that I love him." Dominique looked at the ground, lifting her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:40 pm

Shadow snorted, looking downwards.
"My brothers had this problem. Guys, of any race, don't seem to realise when someone loves them."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:42 pm

Dominique laughed quietly, closing her eyes. "Yes, I guess. Males, all the same, hm?" Dominique said quietly. "I just hope he gets what I'm saying to him..."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:44 pm

"You need to tell him straight." Shadow said, "Otherwise he just won't get it." The demoness smiled, remembering her brothers and their rather strange behaviour with girls that fell in love with them.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:45 pm

"Er," Dominique replied, opening her eyes again, "Don't you think kissing him is just basically the same meaning?" Dominique asked quietly. "I mean, well, you get what I mean."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:47 pm

Shadow looked at Dominique, her violet gaze laughing slightly for the first time in a while.
"Again, a guy won't really get that, not unless you tell him straight."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:48 pm

"Eh, I guess I should just say it," Dominique replied, turning around and heading for the twins' room. She stopped at one moment, frowning. She turned back to Shadow, lifting one eyebrow. "Hey," she said, "Weren't you in love before?"
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:50 pm

Shadow sighed, her gaze turning to sadness again.
"Yes, I was. Another half demon, like me. He was a prince in another dimension, and he kept leaving me for long periods of time. Eventually, I was fed up with it and I left him."
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:52 pm

"Ah," Dominique answered, "I'm sorry... I couldn't of known..." She turned around, heading for the twins' room again. Her footsteps did no noise as her feet made contact with the ground. She rose near the twins' door, and she knocked twice.
"May I come in, Bart?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:53 pm

Shadow sighed, taking up her medative position again as she tried not to cry. She closed her eyes, entering her trance like state.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:58 pm

"Not like I'm going to stop you," Bart answered quickly, through the door. Dominique pushed onto the door, and Bart was seen lying on the bed, with his arms behind his head. He had gone back to his human form, and he was breathing calmly. Dominique walked up to him, taking a chair from the desk, and sitting on it, while pushing the door closed.
"Yes?" Bart asked, not looking at Dominique, his stare fixed on the ceiling.
"Bart," Dominique said quietly, "There's something I would like to tell you, that has been bothering me lately."
Bart sighed. "Get to the point, my mind is already confused with many things."
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:00 am

Shadow medtitated quietly, sorting through all her emotions and memories, calming herself down. She had revived a lot of memories about Jamie that she didn't want to remember.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:04 am

"Fine," Dominique muttered, rolling her eyes, "I wanted to say that I loved you. Deeply." Bart turned his head to Dominique.
"You think I didn't notice that, Dominique? I mean, it was quite obvious, you see," Bart replied, "You continued trying to get me as your family even though you know you're sterile. It's... Well, obvious that you love me." Dominique tilted her head. Seems that Bart is an exception.
"Is that all you wanted to say?" Bart asked. A sly smile appeared on Dominique's face.
"No," she replied quickly. He leaned over to go onto Bart, and she kissed him passionately. Bart's eyes widened. He still wasn't used to it.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:06 am

Shadow didn't hear anything that was going on in the other room, she was too busy trying to sort through her thoughts. She frowned through her meditation, trying to calm herself down as she saw a memory that she wanted to forget more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:09 am

Dominique pinned Bart's arms down, and coiled her legs around his, locking him into the same position. She pulled away from Bart, smiling slyly.
"Oh, God, not again," Bart muttered, more to himself. And there's no one to stop it this time. Crap.
Dominique laughed quietly, and kissed him back, pressing on his arms.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:11 am

Shadow got up from her meditation, walking over into the kitchen. She got a glass of water and an asprin, leaning one hand on the worktop as she tried to calm her breathing. Too many memories...
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:13 am

Dominique continued her actions, and Bart struggled to get free. But that was kind of hard without using your limbs. And when you couldn't move backwards. And that you were lying down. And that the other person was on top of you.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:14 am

Shadow frowned, her accentuated hearing picking up on something as well as her empathy. The demoness walked towards the twins' room, knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:17 am

Dominique jumped as she heard a knock on the door. Bart gasped for air. Dominique quickly got off Bart's body, letting him sit up, and put a hand to his pounding heart. Dominique then padded over to the door, and opened it fully, calmly.
"Yes?" Dominique asked. Dominique looked at Shadow, with wary eyes.
"The girl just tried to rape me!" Bart exclaimed. Dominique rolled her eyes.
"Don't listen to him," Dominique muttered.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:18 am

Shadow's face broke into a smile.
"Hence the emotions I was feeling. Ok, I'll leave you two to it then," Shadow said with a wicked smile at Bart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coping. (Post Prophecy)   Coping.  (Post Prophecy) - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coping. (Post Prophecy)
Page 41 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next