Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:16 pm

Oh no, we haven't been communicated over the internet.
Pencil Sketch continued typing,
No, we're talking to you, from your keyboard to the computer. I'm pencil Sketch. I am IN YOUR COMPUTER.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:17 pm

Shaeman slammed the computer shut again, a look of pure shock on his face.
"Onyx, go and hide this computer somewhere, and make sure Cika won't be able to find it." He said, unplugging it and handing it to the girl.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:19 pm

Eh, wrong answer, Pencil Sketch thought. That won't get me off, though. He'll be able to find it.
Pencil Sketch rummaged through the files. He went into 'Music', then into 'Sounds', and then 'Samples'. He found what he needed. The 'Beep' sound. Pencil Sketch distorted it greatly, and augmented the volume. He put on the sound. A long and deafening beep was heard.
C'mon, wake up, kiddo.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:21 pm

Cika woke with a start, looking around. Seeing his empty desk and Onyx and Shaeman running out of the door, he scowled, running after them.
"LEAVE THAT ALONE!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Oh Christ, please don't let go of the comp. I don't want to stay in here for the rest of my life.
Wait, my life has no end.
Well, that'll be boring, then.
Don't leggo of the computer.

Pencil Sketch stopped the noise, hoping that Cika had heard. Unfortunately, he couldn't hear anything, as a microphone wasn't plugged into the computer.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:28 pm

Cika tackled Onyx to the ground, but the demoness teleported, leaving him clueless. Then he thought of something. With a slightly evil smile, he ran to get Archangel.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:34 pm

Okay, where am I now? Pencil Sketch thought. He rsearched his current location, but found nothing. Eh, it takes some times for the computer to recognize the radio waves. I won't be able to know before pretty long.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:36 pm

Cika breathlessly explained the situation to Archangel, who promised that she would try and get the computer back to him. She grinned, already plotting her pranks.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:47 pm

Pencil Sketch waited in the computer for something to happen. Is the kid doing something? I hope so. Or else, I'm maybe as good as dead. Eh, I'll always be here. Nobody can catch me. But, then again, it's pretty hard to find company when you're a virus.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 12:17 am

*two weeks later*

Archangel returned the laptop to Cika, both the children acting in a subdued manner. Cika fired up the laptop, swallowing hard. He remembered the research that he and Pencil Sketch had started to do, and how it had all come to nothing now because he couldn't get access to the PC. He looked a right state, with his hair tousled, unbrushed for days, dark shadows under his eyes. No one mentioned that name anymore, not in the presence of the demon clan.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:05 am

Pencil Sketch, feeling the laptop come back to life again, yawned (virtually), and stood up. He looked at Cika through the plugged webcam. Cika seemed to be different. pencil Sketch then checked through his memory, trying to find what could've happened. He then found it. The prophecy had taken place.
Pencil Sketch typed.
So... How's Shadow?
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:01 am

Cika swallowed hard, blinking furiously so as not to cry again.
She's dead, He typed slowly, But there's another girl now, who kind of looks like her...
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:07 am

Another girl? Pencil Sketch typed back. he looked through the memory files.
Would it have something to do with the extra sentence my research programs would have located? he then typed.
If the One is present, one shall survive.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:01 pm

We don't know, Cika typed, Thing is that she resembles Shadow, but the clan is rejecting her. They don't believe that it really could be her.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:26 pm

Hm. Pencil Sketch wrote. He wondered why some of the lines in the prophecy weren't taken into count. If the One is present, then one shall live. Pencil Sketch began researching 'One', 'Prophecy One', and other keywords, trying to find something.
Research under way.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:28 pm

Ok. Cika typed, It's just really strange. She looked like Shadow, apart from having black hair and a tail...
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:37 pm

The research program beeped. It had finished. Well, that was short. Pencil Sketch checked the files one by one. Mh?
Cika, Pencil Sketch typed, Do you know a certain... 'Bart Kraferr'?
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:38 pm

Yeah, he was there. Cika typed, He looked a bit like a purple monkey...
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:44 pm

Purple monkey?
If Pencil Sketch could've laughed, he would've done that. But now wasn't the time.
I hacked into his files and his computer. Twas kinda hard, with all the corrupted files on his comp. How does it even boot up?
Pencil Sketch sighed.
Anyways, it seems that he wanted to say something, talk to someone, so he wrote on a text document what had happened with the so called 'Kraferrs'. It seems he's a 'Kraferr One'. Would this be something to keep an eye on?
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:46 pm

There's not much point anymore, is there? Cika typed, his eyes glistening with unshed tears again. He dragged his sleve over his eyes, trying to pull himself together. Wait, it could actually be something to keep an eye on. He seemed pretty hard hit after the fight...
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:49 pm

That sentence formation disables my function to understand, Cika. Maybe you did a typo or something in 'He seemed pretty hard hit after the fight'? May you rephrase that sentence? Sorry, as I'm a computer virus, that means I'm coded, which then means I have limits, and it seems I can't read what you just wrote. Anyways, I'll add the file to my memory.

--Is going to go eat. BRB ASAP.--
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:53 pm

Cika thought for a moment, trying to reformulate the words.
He was really upset when Shadow lost the fight, but it's really hard to decpher what's going through his mind...
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:08 pm

Ah, so it was an expression? Ok. I'll add that to my memory batch. But it seems that you again commited a small typo in that sentence. I think you meant the word 'decipher'? If I am correct, good, then.
Upset when Shadow lost the fight? Against Karthragan, I suppose. I'm not sure. I'm just a computer virus. I don't know much on the human world and mind. I mean, I only discovered recently few of the human politics.

-Now I have to go fetch a book. <.<;; BRB ASAP.--
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:19 pm

The fight in the prophecy? It happened. Both Shadow and Karthragan are dead, but something happened and the new girl was formed from Shadow's magic. Cika typed. And as for tyops, no one's perfect!
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:06 pm

You did a typo on the word 'typo'. That's a coincedence, no? <.<;;
Pencil Sketch smiled slightly. At least, Cika couldn't see him doing so. But then he became serious again.
A girl formed of magic? Whoa, that's the first time I read that. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next