Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) Empty
PostSubject: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:38 pm

Cika sat down at the small desk in his room, opening a brand new laptop that Shaeman had just given him for his birthday. He connected to the internet, eager to explore this new device.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:26 pm

-->:3 Thanks.--

Pencil Sketch soared through the binary coding of the software of this new computer, never before touched. He liked this feeling of new. No 'Binary Dust' (his equivalent of sh*t coding), nor anything to go against him. He looked outwards, into the binary coding scenery. It was beautiful. Green and black, alas, but beautiful nonetheless.
He felt a new connection- A person had just connected to the internet, as always. But this one was different. No firewall.
Pencil Sketch smirked. He could do anything with this computer. Absolutely anything. He then sighed, because he remembered that he swore an oath to himself about him not hacking people for no reason. His creator always used him for good purposes. Then everything changed, after that infant had taken control of him.
Pencil Sketch swung his head from side to side. He didn't want to remember that. He heard something come from his side. He looked sideways, only to see a big green flash. The binary coding had hit him. He flew through the various coding, across 'reseau', through IP adresses, then landed onto a new desktop. He pulled himself up, noticing that this computer was new. He noticed that it had the same IP adress as the user he had recently noticed. He looked around. A very new computer. Nothing downloaded onto it. Internet just created. Eh, kids, Pencil Sketch thought. He looked around. Hit by binary coding, how rediculous for the most dangerous virus ever created...
Pencil Sketch cursed in his mind as he noticed the new one had no webcam; absolutely no way to see how the kid was in reality.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:04 pm

Cika smiled, logging off the internet, starting to put on all the protections and hardware. The virus scanner that Shaeman had given him, as well as the mouse and webcam. After installing Word, he started typing random things.
I'm Cika.
This is my new computer.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:47 am

Pencil Sketch noticed that the new one had just plugged in some new optional things onto the computer. Pencil Sketch smiled, as he recognized one. A webcam.
Pencil Sketch hacked slightly into the coding, and sent a message to the cam to turn slightly at an angle. Pencil Sketch noticed how the human was. A kid, as he thought. With dark blonde hair, like dead grass, and eyes like a mix of a greenish hue and a blue taint. The kid typed something, and Pencil Sketch looked at the letters form. Good, a way to communicate.
Pencil Sketch hacked into the keyboard, sending messages to the program without touching the letters themselves. The message appeared.
Hey there, kiddo.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:40 pm

Cika jumped, staring at the screen. Frowning, he put his fingers to the keys again, starting to type.
Who are you? Well, what are you? He wrote, wondering what the strange being would reply.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:01 am

Pencil Sketch grinned. He wasn't surprised of the kids reaction. Everybody did that when they met him. He looked at the words as they appeared onto the screen. Hm, seems like a conversation is preparing... Lessee...
The words appeared in one flash onto the screen, underligned.
I am known as Pencil Sketch. I am a virus. You are Cika Mercian. Pleasure to meet ya'.
It was too bad that the infant couldn't see him yet. The kid would have to open a graphic creator such as GIMP or Paint in order for Pencil Sketch to materialize himself visually.
Then, the text appeared:
Okay, don't let the word 'virus' get on your mind right now. I'm not one of those things that destroy your computer. I could if I wanted to, but I don't want to, exactly. Looks like you look
Here, it stopped, and the webcam tilted up and down, to scan Cika.
look nice. I didn't have company for a pretty long time now, I guess you could do.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:23 am

CIka looked as startled and confused as a deer caught in headlights. He slowly typed back.
Ok... So I'm talking to a virus...
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 1:36 pm

At least you know to who all your messages are adressed to, now.
Pencil Sketch thought a little, and smiled slightly. The personal information of this kid was put onto the computer. Open up a file, click, there, got it.
Actually, we've only be talking about for two minutes, but I think I know more information on you than you know on me.
You are named Cika Mercian, you are 9 years old, you are a boy, you have dead grass sorta coloured hair, and green-bluish eyes. You are the adoptive child of a certain Shaeman Mercian.

Did I miss anything?
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:06 pm

Cika sat dumbly in front of the computer, trying to get his head around the fact that he had a very intelligent and chatty virus on his computer that was TALKING to him.
Er... Do you know what sort of a family I'm in? He typed slowly, half dreading the answer.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:31 pm

Pencil Sketch raised one eyebrow, not suspecting this kind of answer. He typed,
Well, I must guess that you are all humans, right?
Pencil Skecth thought a bit. Was this kid fooling with him? His creator had coded a lie detector into his small body. Pencil Sketch thought that he might have to use it today. He typed,
Right?
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:02 am

Cika hesitated, and was saved by Shaeman walking into the room. The silver-haired man smiled at Cika, asking him how he liked the computer. Cika smiled back, wondering if Pencil Sketch could see Shaeman as well.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:13 am

Pencil Skecth noticed the kid turn his head around. Hm, more people?
Pencil Skecth made the webcam turn around slightly, and looked upwards. He noticed a tall man with silver hair.
A person with grey died hair? Hm? Must be Shaeman Mercian.
Pencil Sketch shrugged, and typed,
That guy there, that's your father, eh?
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:16 am

Shaeman nodded once before leaving, and Cika turned back to the computer, breathing a silent sigh of relief.
Yes, that was Shaeman. He typed, We're a clan of part demons.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:21 am

Demons?
Pencil Sketch turned on his lie detector. This conversation will get weird, but this seemed to be interesting. Pencil Sketch typed,
A clan of part demons? You aren't human?
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:28 am

Cika started to type rapidly.
I am, the rest of them aren't. Shaeman adopted me when I helped him after he lost a fight. I don't know why he did though. After all, I am only human...
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:31 am

Pencil Sketch's lie detector didn't trace anything. The finest lie detector, and nothing? Would this kid be telling the truth?
I dunno, Cika, Pencil Skecth wrote, But I can't beleive without proof. I just don't beleive in anything else than humans, sorry. Seems like my creator didn't code the other parts in. Thankfully, he coded a learning system, enabling me to stock things I haven't incorporated in data yet, or things that he didn't code. I'm a real virtual human, see?
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:36 am

Cika raised his eyebrows, surprised by the virus' 'real virtual human'ness. He wondered how to make Pencil Sketch believe the part about the demons. Then an idea sparked in his mind. He opened the internet, looking around for a few minutes before finding the site he wanted. He was on the MI5 homepage, but he didn't have codes to get into the databanks. He went back to the word document.
Look around there for the Roths and Mercians. They have files in the main databanks, but they're classified.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:42 am

Ayaye, Cika.
Pencil Sketch grinned. He had a good reason now. A little hack... Here.
Watch out, Cika. You'll probably see tons of windows open just right about now.
As the text appeared, tons of windows poopped up from nowhere, writing very random and uncomprehensible things. They screened down very fast. Hm, where's that thing? Aha, there.
'ACCES GRANTED.' appeared on the computer. Pencil Sketch snickered, as the programs shut down, leaving only the document.
Kay, Cika, I'll see if you are right.
Pencil Sketch researched for 'Roth' and 'Mercian'. The things he found made him astonished.
Cika. I guess I'll have to beleive you now. You live in a family of demons and vampires. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:44 am

Cika looked bewildered for a moment, but then smiled.
I told you. He typed. He was starting to get used to the whole I'm-talking-to-a-virus thing, and he found it kinda cool that this one was intelligent enough to 'talk'.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:14 am

Pencil Sketch sighed. He was talking to a human, with a very awkward family. This was the first time something like this happened. He incorporated the documents into his memory, and erased all traces of his arrival and departure on the site, then closed it.
Cika, I noticed that you are pretty intelligent for a 9-year old new to the internet. I've made my choice: I'll stay a bit here. Don't worry, I won't try to destroy this computer over the night. You got a virus' word.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:17 am

Cika smiled slightly.
Ok then, He typed. But... er... what do I do about the virus protection?
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:21 am

Virus protection? Pencil Sketch wrote. He laughed at those words.
Cika, I'm much more than an ordinary virus. I can merge myself with documents to pass undetected, as I'm doing right now. I kinda have the properties of your human disease called AIDS, unable to be seen by your immune system.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:25 am

Cika looked a bit confused, but he nodded.
Ok, I'll... er... leave you to do your virus stuff then...
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:28 am

Pencil Sketch facepalmed. He began typing.
With the other users I have met, we all did something together. Something important. Maybe the same could be done between us two. I'm here to help. Your the brains, Cika, I'm the action.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:32 am

Cika now looked completely baffled.
What do you mean? He typed. I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)   An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian) Empty

Back to top Go down

An unusual meeting (CopynPaste, RothMercian)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next