Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two-moon tyrant.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female
Number of posts : 9316
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:33 am

Shadow didn't have time to react, and fell hard on the ground. She was dazed, with her ears ringing because of the noise of the explosion. She got shakily to her feet, morphing back and shaking her head to try and clear the foggy feeling in her head.
"Who are you?" She asked the man.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticcreatures.rpg-board.net
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male
Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:45 pm

He was on his knees, still hugging that left arm. "Move," the voice was low and scratchy. Without further adieu the figure bolted down the hall in the direction of the armory, showing signs of a slight limp. The scarf was beginning to fall off and revealed long dark hair that flared out behind the man as he ran.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:04 pm

Shadow frowned, confused, annoyed and suspicious. She followed behind the man warily, keeping enough distance. She stumbled for a few paces at the start before regaining her balance and sprinted along the corridor after him.
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:59 pm

The long legged strides brought the man quickly into the arsenal. Back from the hole in the ceiling a hailstorm of bullets followed them and moments later a grenade, but they all fell short of their marks down the tunnel. As he came into the room, the dark-garbed figure whipped the rest of the scarf off and through it down, his pale but flushed skin showing as he glanced the angelically possessed young man who was engaged in blowing a way out of the whole situation and nodded to himself. Turning back towards the Roth he assessed the situation. Those men would be following quickly, so he moved to one of the barrels of black powder and turned it on its side. He began to roll the barrel towards the door. "Quickly, Roth," his shout resounded down the hall. He held out the unharmed arm to help her over the container if necessary.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:38 pm

Shadow tried to get her thoughts in order, making an attempt to understand what on earth was going on. Hearing the grenade being launched down the tunnel, she vaulted over the barrel the pale man had placed across the mouth of the tunnel, one hand on the container as she jumped. Landing in a crouched position, from which she quickly staightened into an authorative stance.
"Anyone care to tell me what in Synairn is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:01 pm

"It would be my pleasure," the dark being straightened up, apparently holding his arm, but suddenly straightened out the right arm with a second pistol in his hand. As he did, he revealed that beneath his coat were two holsters. One of these was already empty and the other he had just finished emptying. The other firearm must have been dropped in his mad grab for the Wolf-Shadow. This new weapon was pointed at Shadow's forehead. "All I want is knowledge. The gun is for my protection alone. Now," the face narrowed to a point most dark, "Where is Harper Toryn? Vlaskie, where is he? I know that you know. Tell me his current location and I will merely leave. In fact, I shall aid you in leaving with this man." He nodded towards Vladimir. "If not, then to less pleasant measures shall I be forced to resort," this last with narrowed eyes was spoken.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:04 pm

Shadow's eyes narrowed dangerously, and she drew her own weapon, one of two curved swords. She heald it loosly in her left hand, but ready to use in a split second.
"I'm afraid I am not at liberty to reveal any such information." She said coldly. She knew that Toryn was either on earth, or in Synairn. This person has probably already searched this dimension in search of Toryn, and come up a blank. Being a half demon with the same dimension as Toryn, this man would have come looking for her for the dimension code to get into Synairn.
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:22 pm

"The prophecy speaks that you shall know him. It says that you will know him well. i see by your reaction that the events spoken of have not yet taken place, but I will not be fooled into believing that you are ignorant. You are, after all, of the assassin breed and will undoubtedly at least have laid tabs on the one called the wraith. Prophecy must be fulfilled, and I am here trying to do so. If you fear that I might kill him, know this: I cannot," this part seemed to be wrung out of the man by force, "Prophecy dictates that he must yet live to complete its fullness. Yet, I must know where he is. I will find it from you or another, but I will find him. I only ask of you to make both of our tasks easier. Aid me now and things may yet transpire in such a way that as few are hurt as possible." For all this grand speech the gun did not lower even a fraction of an inch, and yet his voice had smoothed out, with no more growls or visible signs of evil intent in it.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:45 pm

Shadow played slightly with the sword in her hand, flicking her wrist to swing it in a vertical circle. First one way, then the other, and back again. She was evidently thinking carefully over her next words before she finally spoke.
"Indeed I know of the one of which you speak, and I am no stranger to the world of Prophecy, and I do know of the person of whom you speak, but hear me well on this account. Should you not find him on this world, I am not at liberty to divulge the code allowing you to penetrate into the other place that he may be resident." She said clearly, her tone even and emotionless as she looked at the dark man opposite her.
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:09 am

One slightly bushy eyebrow raised over an ever-dark eye. "Of codes and dimensions have I not a care," finally the gun lowered and was slid back into its holster, "I merely wish to return to him that which is his own, for all our benefit." The man shoved the hand that had been holding the gun into a pocket of his large coat. It came out wrapped around a small leather-bound book. "This is his diary," he held the book out for her to see, "And it must be returned by the moons zenith of this night, if prophecy is to be fulfilled. If it is not, then a very dangerous road is paved for the future. You see, my intentions are not as ignoble as they might have seemed at first, and the gun really was just for my own protection. If there is one thing the prophecy liked to stress it was your...wrathful nature." he made a quick glance up the tunnel. "Now, if you would be so kind," he stood unarmed before her.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:15 am

Shadow sheathed her sword, but knew that she was far from being unarmed, not while being a half-breed stood for anything. Again, she weighed her words very carefully before she spoke.
"As much as I understand your reasoning, Dark One, I know only where he may be in residence, but I know nothing for certain. If you have not found him on this earth, then there is only one place he may be." She said, her violet gaze boring into the man's dark one. "And that place is not an easy place to access."
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:33 am

"Please, call me Diaes," he returned the book to its pocket, "Harper is on this planet, in this dimension. But, even as small as this world may be, it is still large enough to hide a man who doesn't wish to be found. Harper doesn't know that I exist, but it is his instinct to try to hide, and I don't exactly come off as the most likable person...If he were to be on this planet, do you know where I might find him. For, if he is not, I have already failed." Before any reply could be made, the sound of heavy boots hitting the floor at a rapid pace echoed down the large hall. Diaes tore the handgun out of its holster once more and moved away from the doorway. "You wouldn't happen to know exactly what time of day would it be?" the question was followed by a wince as he hit his arm when he was crouching behind another of the barrels.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:23 am

Shadow tried to think of where Toryn might be hiding, but there was no where obvious that she could think of at that precise moment in time. Hearing the footsteps once more, she yanked her sword out of its sheath with a viscious rasp of metal on metal. She stood by the mouth of the tunnel, hidden to anyone that would be coming down it, her sword lightly grasped in two hands and ready to strike.
"I tell the time by the position of the sun or moon." She said. "I know not the exact time."
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:09 pm

"Alright then, I've got an idea, but the only real reason I believe that we'll survive it is because we both appear in prophecy. I'm not so sure about," Diaes nodded at Vladimir, "But I have other reasons to think that he'll make it out of here alive. So, if you would move towards the side of the room that isn't covered in an incredibly explosive and slightly flammable powder?" Picking up the edge of his coat, and trying the best to dust off any of the black grains that might be clinging to it, not easy considering the similarity in color, Diaes quickly moved back along the wall. "Although, if the heat doesn't toast us, the concussive force will probably be enough to do us in. Maybe now I'll know how my bullets feel. If you have any objections, I'd state them before I blow us all to...Synairn," that vampiric smile spread across his pale features as he took aim at the barrel he had rolled in front of the doorway.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:43 pm

Shadow shook her head.
"We won't be blown away." She said as she moved also to the other side of the room. She muttered something under her breath, crossing her forearms in front of her with a light 'clink' of metal on metal. Magic flowed from the intersection points creating a shield around herself, Diaes and Vladimir. Furrowing her brow in concentration, she opened a small slot, not unlike the ones that used to be used by archers, for Diaes to shoot through.
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:33 pm

"Convenient," Diaes said simply through his own concentration. Taking the most careful aim, the man fired a single shot. The explosion was deafening as the fire blossomed outward in beautiful if deadly waves. Perhaps those were the screams of men being incinerated but it was hard to tell as several more barrels exploded to add to the carnage. The amount of heat, and even flame that came through the tiny hole in the shield was staggering. Diaes shielded his face with his gun arm, his coat became slightly singed in the onslaught. Even when all the barrels had undergone the process of combustion the fire still burned, granted, without the intensity of the large explosions, but nonetheless it was there. "I'd say that qualifies us as dead," Diaes spoke with a dark humor in his voice as he tried to raise himself off the ground. He fell back with a bit of a groan.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:56 pm

Shadow, once she was sure that the immediate danger had passed, let the shield down. She crouched beside Diaes, trying to figure out what was wrong with him.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:57 pm

--Omfg, big posts. HALP. Ah well, I guess being Vladimir helps me...
Time to have some fun with Diaes >:3--

Vladimir, up to now, hesitant about triggering his gun to explode the door's locks, looked at the tall man Shadow had encountered. Vladimir was about to open his mouth to say, 'Well, small world,' just before Diaes had taken out a weapon. Vladimir opened his eyes wide, but didn't know what to do. By reflex, he pulled at the trigger of his gun. He screeched as he didn't want to do it now.
An explosion that thrusted out sound and light came from the spark, and a rather coal-tainted Vladimir was hurled at Diaes, screeching like mad.
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:57 pm

A ratehr interesting explative was elicited from Diaes as the young, angel-possessed man colllided with his already quite damaged frame. "Vladimir! I will kill you!" the bloodthirsty half scream-half growl came from below the ash covered young man. With an incredible bout of strength, Diaes thrust the lad off of himself. "It comes to my attention that you may have reorganized several of my bones, they don't like it," Diaes tried to lever himself off the ground and managed to come up into a sitting position. He quickly retreated to where his back was supported by a now very black wall. The pale man swore, or it might have been, it was in an incredibly foreign language that may or may not have actually belonged to this dimension. "You wouldn't know what time it might be, would you?" the dark clad arm moved to hold the equally garbed side which was slightly wet all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:41 pm

"I may not know the time, but I may be able to help with your injuries." Shadow said, walking over to Diaes. "I trained as a field medic." She said as a short explination.
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:48 pm

"I really need to start carrying a pocket watch. Whatever help you might be able to give would be much appreciated," Diaes smiled, or maybe it was a grimace, as he tried to push himself up a llittle, "I give myself to your ministrations. Vladimir, if you wouldn't mind assessing our current situation without blowing us into tiny bits?" he grunted again, doubling over as the pain in his side seemingly escalated.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:50 pm

Shadow pulled a small bag from her belt, taking out sterile pads, needle and thread as well as a couple of short splints and bandages. She started with Diaes' left arm, remembering how he had fallen on it. She pulled up the sleeve, and gently podded it to try and assertain what the injury was.
Back to top Go down
whilaroo
High Priest
whilaroo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:57 pm

The man's once pale face was now of a vivid red hue. The muscles all along his face and jaw clenched and unclenched with severity. As Shadow prodded the arm, Diaes' facial expression contorted into one of such agony as to be painful to even look at. "Maybe," he gasped, "Maybe, you should just leave that alone. Grrrraaagh!" He rooled his head back and writhed a little as he growled out and bit his lip, drawing out even more blood which sort of started to dribble down his chin.
Back to top Go down
Pi-Face
High Priest
Pi-Face

Male
Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:34 am

Vladimir didn't really understand what had just happened. He was sitting on they grey human-made stone, mouth gaping, eyes wide, hair as if his hairdresser had a bad time with it, and with ragged clothing. He slowly stood up, wondering why he was, by chance, not injured. He looked at the door, lifted one foot (the knee cracking as he stopped), then heaved a great kick at the door, a loud thud enveloping any sound in the small room. The door fell, with another great noise, and Vladimir jumped multiple times, holding his foot with one hand, and waving his other hand like a madman. After his pain had been quenched by his utterly stupid way of healing (Vladimir voodoo dance) he set foot again on ground, and turned to Shadow. 'Well, the door's open,' he managed to say, between two aches of his foot, 'Let's move it!'
Vladimir turned into the direction of the long corridor that now they loomed upon. There were stairs. Dark stairs. Stairs with one flickering lightbulb attached to the ceiling, then the rest of them were either broken, dead or burnt, and the steps looked pretty wet.
Back to top Go down
shadow
High Priestess
shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:28 pm

Shadow sighed, and handed Diaes a strong painkiller.
"This works on all races." She explained briefly. "We'd better go after him before he does something any more stupid and kills someone." She shook her head, wondering what other trouble Vladimir would manage to get himself into before they managed to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two-moon tyrant.   Two-moon tyrant. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two-moon tyrant.
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next