Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alba Linsky
Senator
Alba Linsky

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Location : Sitting on a leather couch in the apartment in my mind... =)
Registration date : 2008-09-15

The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:05 am

I FRIGGIN LOVE THIS!!!!!!!! im p*ssing myself laughing right niw.
I love the bit where you said 'did he wear a raincoat on his Alfie" haha,
i laughed out loud and my mum was like "Alba wat u up to". I was like "nothing!!!"

GO ON I WANT TO READ MORE!!! lol jk

Alba drunken
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2008-09-02

The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:05 am

"Chocolate ice cream." Holly answered, and took out a large cookie-dough, "This will have to do."
She got 'stuck in'.
"So hows you?"
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Number of posts : 3930
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:14 am

"Ok..." said Natalie, "you?"
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:17 am

"Peachy," Holly said, "This is my SECOND kid you know ... weird!"
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:20 am

"I know...having birthed your first..." said Natalie quietly.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:23 am

"Yes...." Holly said absently, "My little Ash...."
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:26 am

"Indeed...I don't recall a thank you..." said Natalie blankly.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:34 am

"I thanked you!" Holly said, "I remember I did!"
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:44 am

"Yes...but then you went off all on your own again...you and Shadow...and again, I was left...I just didn't get it...I didn't just do it to help you, you know...well, it was mostly that...but I did it because I want to be best friends with you and Shadow again...because I wanted to show you that I could be a friend like Shadow...because I miss going on adventures with you guys...I don't wanna be left behind anymore..." said Natalie, tears spilling down her face that she had been holding in for a while.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:31 am

Sometime during this speech, Ashton had entered and was now staring up at Natalie curiously.
"Muuum.....? What's wrong with Auntie Naaat?"
"Nothing, go back to bed Ash." Holly said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:17 pm

Natalie looked at Holly expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3