Mystic Creatures RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all mystical creatures! Who dares to walk among the humans? Or who hides in the forests and lakes of this site? We shall find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2008-09-02

The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:25 pm

"Don't think so ... " Holly said thoughtfully, "Aw well, the name is not important, what is important is this: ... eh ... Im flippin' preggers mate."
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female
Number of posts : 3930
Registration date : 2008-08-01

The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:05 pm

"Since...er....since when?" Natalie asked.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:11 pm

Holly shrugged.
"Hold on," she muttered and began counting on her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:14 pm

Natalie waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:18 pm

"Ten months." Holly said.

She had gone wrong.
Somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:20 pm

Natalie looked at Holly.
"One Holly...you cannot be tens months...and two...because you do not even remotedly have a bump at all as of yet..." said Natalie, frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:28 pm

"Thank you," Holly said, smiling, "I am skinny, I know....Anyway, ten months can't be right .... Hahah ... silly me ... I think one month is a suitable guesstimate."
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:34 pm

"That's estimate Holly..." said Natalie quietly.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:36 pm

"Oh .... right ... " Holly said, and shrugged, "Can we have my baby shower now?"
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:38 pm

"No..." said Natalie, "have you been to St Mungos to get checked yet? To make sure you are 'preggers' as you say."
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:02 am

"No!" Holly said, "Like I'm having them touching me! Sick....."
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:05 am

"You have to...to make sure you baby is ok..." sighed Natalie, "now come on Holly...lets go..."
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:06 am

Holly sighed.
"I didn't want to have to do this Nat... buuuut...."

She took a deep breath and began to scream at the top of her voice.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 7:07 pm

Natalie blocked the sound out.
"Don't be difficult Holly...you're coming with me..." she said, grabbing Holly's hand and apparating them to St Mungo's and dragging Holly up to the desk.

"Hello...this is Miss Holly Bristol...she's pregnant and we need to get her check out..." said Natalie, "she's a bit apprehensive..."

((You be the healer...you're better))
Back to top Go down
kpnuts
Tracker
Tracker
kpnuts

Female
Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 12:07 am

((don't mind me posting, but this is frigging hilarious lol))
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/hannahandkaren-n-e-e
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 12:35 am

((LMAO I KNOW, ITS CAUSE ITS ME AND LU :L :L:L:L:L:L:L))

Holly rolled her eyes.
"I'm not a CHILD Nat, I can handle this myself."
She took a deep breath.
"I GOT KNOCKED UP AND IM RAGIN ABOUT IT!" she yelled at the healer, who jumped backwards in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 12:44 am

Natalie rolled her eyes.
"We just want to make sure things are ok..." said Natalie quietly.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 12:54 am

"DONT TOUCH ME THOUGH!" Holly yelled, and she ran away.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 12:58 am

Natalie got Holly back.
"THEY HAVE TO TOUCH YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE CHILD IS OK YOU DIV!" yelled Natalie.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 1:02 am

"DIV?!" Holly called back, and ran away again.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 1:12 am

Natalie sighed, brought Holly back and dragged her to the check-up room.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 11:48 pm

**NINE MONTHS LATER**

"OH .... DEAR!"

"Its a girl!"

"Its a boy!"
"Another girl!"
"ANOTHER BOY!"

"OMG QUADS?!" Holly yelled, surprised.
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 11:54 pm

Natalie clicked her fingers to snap Holly out of her dream.
"Holly...look...I know all about your little adventure with Shadow...ok...we don't need to see the OBGYN today...I know that Shadow found that you were pregnant and that you and her have been venturing the world without me and I know some guy called Bond is the dad..." said Natalie emotionlessly...because she had not been there hwne it happpened. She was never there when anything happened.
Back to top Go down
Pure Insanity
Healer
Healer
Pure Insanity

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 11:56 pm

"Hallo," Holly said, rubbing her eyes, "What might be up? I'm hungry, let's eat."
Back to top Go down
Gryffindorgal4hp
Higher magician
Higher magician
Gryffindorgal4hp

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 11:59 pm

"What do you are your child fancy?" Natalie asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)   The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Holly and Natalie Topic ((The Womb LMAO!)) Rated 'R' 18+ (LOL)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next